Akagi

I'm on chapter 150 and the pace is getting tedious and glacial, i don't know if i can keep up for another 150 chapters with nothing but long explainations on things already explained every chapter.
Should i just bite the bullet and keep going?

Other urls found in this thread:

takeshobo.co.jp/sp/akagi/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Help

>not enjoying the fuck out of Washizu mahjong
What kind of shit taste is that? You can read it at the pace you want and the explanations let you appreciate just how much of a madman Akagi is.

No, i am liking it, i'm just not liking how it's getting slower and slower, the explainations now are mostly washizu's henchmen retelling the same thing over and over, while washizu just tells them they're wrong

Yeah it's definitely getting slower as things heat up to build up tension, sometimes too much but it's still very worth it if only for Washizu's character development and the quality of writing.

Ten might be more up your alley, the mahjong is a lot faster in it but more technical too.

is the rest just going to be washizu's underlings telling him good strategies and him blindly refusing?

Iirc it happens at least once more around chapters 150 with the tsuu iisou. The rest is more focused on Akagi giving chase.

Dunno OP if I'm overhyping it or not but after a certain point Washizu begins to rebirth after every other kill as a slightly different person with a bit of different reasoning, those last 5 or so hands felt neat. This old fucker felt truly Gothic to me.

It's quite impressive how well FKMT presented the characters mindsets. I like how at the beginning, Washizu never really think Akagi would sacrifice efficiency to trap him, but the more time passes the more everyone in the room start thinking Akagi planned something even when he did not, no matter how far-fetched it is. That haitei ron only passed because Washizu overthought it.

Just go watch the live action drama for washizu hen.

Isn't this series supposed to be ending soon? Once it does, I may just binge the whole thing

takeshobo.co.jp/sp/akagi/index.html
Yeah, just 13 days left now

Yes i know about this stuff please stop wasting chapters on it and on the underlings' useless opinions in why washizu is so great

Objectively bad post

There's only the epilogue left, but the real ending is chapter 297 for me

We are on a sorta epilogue now, you already can. Plus as some user said you'll be able to brag you used to read this namek stuff on-going.

live action is far better and have much better pacing.

Liveshizu a cute but that live Akagi is horrible, not to mention how nice the manga Akagi is near the end.

Alright then, I guess I'll start reading it through now. I should be able to make a pretty good dent in the series before the series ends in 13 days

Akagi actor is just as smug though.
Akagi manga is ending, but sad that FKMTkrazy is still only scanlating Kaiji.

The live action is shit. The dialogues are mostly kept the same but cut down so they don't make as much sense. Akagi's personality is absolutely destroyed, he doesn't look like the same character. At first I thought it was his 13 year old self because of how edgy he acted but even his 13 year old self wasn't like that and that's saying a lot considering he stuck a gun in a kid's mouth. Live action Akagi isn't just a bad Akagi he's a bad character altogether, his development is butchered (they wrote original monologues, and they can't write for shit). His tactics are far weaker (his rons now look like asspulls). Execution is horrible, because nips can't act, but Fukumoto knows how to build tension on a visual medium. Don't even get me started on those Ohgi monologues.

The anime ends around chapter 108 btw