Toji no Miko

Which Academy would you enroll in to be a Toji?

Renpu Girls' Academy - One of the Gokaden schools, located in Kanagawa. Charged with dispatching the Aradama in Kanto and the Pacific side of Eastern Japan. Has connections with the Origami family and thus commonly cooperates with the Administration HQ. Since the capital area they protect has a high frequency of Aradama appearances, tend to get the best and latest equipment often. Itomi Sayaka is a student of it. Alma mater of Kitsuki Yomi.

Minoseki Academy - One of the Gokaden schools, located in Gifu. Charged with dispatching the Aradama in Chuubu and the side of Eastern Japan near the Sea of Japan. Actively participates in communication with other four Gokaden schools. Itou Kanami, Yanagi Mai are students of it.

Heijou Institute - One of the Gokaden schools, located in Nara. Charged with dispatching the Aradama in Southern Kansai and Shikoku. Has been noted to bring up a large number of excellent Toji in the past few years, including Shidou Maki, the consecutive champion of the kenjutsu tournament for two years. Juujou Hiyori is a student of it. Alma mater of Shidou Maki.

Ayanokouji Martial Arts School - One of the Gokaden schools, located in Kyoto. Charged with dispatching the Aradama in all of Kansai except its southern part. The school with the longest history in Gokaden, its Toji are respected by the people in the area. Is permitted to become the temporary HQ of the Special Sword Administration in case of emergency. Alma mater of Konohana Suzuka and Tsubakuro Yume.

Osafune Girls' Academy - One of the Gokaden schools, located in Okayama. Charged with dispatching the Aradama in Chuugoku, Kyuushu and Okinawa. Since the facility that develops the latest equipment is under the jurisdiction of Osafune, they actively participate in tests of newly created prototypes. Mashiko Kaoru and Kohagura Elen are students of it.

>Minoseki is the average and normal academy
No wonder. They probably want to overthrow the Origami Family and are using the opportunity to use Kanami and Hiyori to obtain secret tech that might allow them to defeat Yukari.

Osafune sounds like the most fun and has the best girls. I'd love the experimental equipment and cute engineering mikos.

The one that has Eren.

The one with the gaijin.

Kanami is very cute.

My wife Hiyori's. They have the best uniform.

Gifu was very nice when I went there so Minoseki Academy, onsen everyday.

What the fuck is her problem?

She just wants to stab some girls.

Pray for OVA.

Batoru thirst

>Which Academy would you enroll in to be a Toji?
The one whose students are currently going to the beach.
Fuck this conspiracy shit, I have no interest in playing hero and becoming a fugitive, I want to have some fun with the gaijin.

Being worst girl of a show do a number on you

The one with Mihono.

>Which Academy would you enroll in to be a Toji?
But don't you have to be a girl to be a Toji?

Crazy + BATORU + smug. She knows what she wants.

Yume is cute, fun, and kickass. Why you hating?

This laser focus on a main plot is such a rarity. I'm so used to arcs or no plot at all that I can't even remember the last anime I watched that did this.

>5 vs 6
How is this fair?

You can just tell this girl likes it in the ass.

Are those two protruding things on the hilt supposed to look like ears?

My wife Hiyori is so cute.

Why does the smallest girl have the biggest sword?

I assumed it was supposed to look like a teddy bear

Gap moe

Hands off, Kanami. She is mine.

she's compensating

Inb4 pink loli is actually a trap that wanted to be a Miko but couldn't so he became a girl

How can you say that when you save samples?
Face the truth.

No

I doubt there will be any boys.

I like how her skirt is long and classy looking. Plus I bet it twirls nicely

Thank god

They have fathers.

Yeah.
Third episode was amazing.

So much speculation potential.

Is that light sphere thing fluffy?

I-I just save whatever I see on Sup Forums. No bully please.

We are all little girls here

>letting your daughter become a Miko and certified lesbian

But they don't appear on screen.

It catches dust like crazy.

Heijou Institute. I want to befriend Hiyori-chan and come up with a plan and various contingencies to eliminate Yukari for her.

>boys

There's that word again. BOYS. The fuck even is that? Sounds gross.

They have some pretty sci-fi stuff, I'm sure they can do something about that.

This was a nice touch.

>not raising her to be a lesbian on purpose

Just you wait until they are involved in the Origami conspiracy.

Is the official art done by one of the kancolle artists?

>not making your daugther become a Miko so she becomes a certified lesbian

Same. Based on her school's uniform, I'd say they are the most traditional since they use old school black serafuku, with a touch of some modern designs in it. It's really sexy yet still classy.

>that artstyle
Yes.

That bitch knows what's up. She knows our principal is up to some sneaky shit

>But don't you have to be a girl to be a Toji?
What are you even doing here?

What was?

Sayaka is a cyber newtype?

Like how this show by and large avoids exposition dumps. Nobody has had to over explain everything because the writers trust the audience to not be completely brain dead

inb4 it flops because of that

Swords

I'll buy figures if they make one.

Here's the prototype.

She's probably a working first model for an artificially engineered Toji.

Being too smug.

Go away, Shirou.

I want to fuck that prototype

She just wants to have fun. Doesn't this cute smile make you want to protect it?

Who the fuck is this?

Man, this show is really interesting, and I like the concept. Really wish they'd gotten a bigger budget, it's clear as day that they're struggling to stretch it over 24 episodes.

me

How long does she take everyday to put on make up in an attempt to forget that she's an old woman nobody wants anymore?

Is this Tanoshii?

The reason nobody wants her hasn't got anything to do with her age, it's just because she's a cunt.

we don't know yet, but probably someone who owned her sword before her

>it's clear as day that they're struggling to stretch it over 24 episodes
How so?
Seeing how they keep pushing the main plot with no fillers in sight, it means they have plenty in store to fill those 24 episodes.

You're ugly.

But the other two principals talked about how she used to be all nice and stuff. I think you got the cause and effect reversed.

No, this is BATORU

Could be both.

I wanna protect that smile.

It's her sword
See how she talks about causing Mai troubles and shit.

What happens if they don't collect the noro (or whatever that thing the aradama leave is called)

To be clear, she speaks to her sword in her dreams

It reforms into an aradama

They become cute pets.

I meant struggling to stretch their budget.

>male
DROPPED

She also talks in her sleep. Mai must have heard all kinds of lewd sword talk from her.

Aradamas are formed from it.

So, she's a borderline psychopath?

I'd date that sword.

This thing is gonna turn out to be evil somehow

No, she's just a bit kooky.

Swords have a soul and pick its owner, so no.

It's going to try and eat Mai's breasts.

Flat is justice, it likes cowtits. QED.