If an anime were a restaurant

explain an anime as a restaurant

this is way too obtuse but im sure you could do something clever if you tried

See there's this restaurant, but its not just a restaurant. Its actually a magical girl academy. And the main mc is a girl (male).

Heyuhhhhhh I'd like to order the uhhhhh ummmmmm.... gimme a sec.... uhhhhmmmm... chicken tenders I guess. With honey mustard.

Sides? Oh where are they? [flipping around menu like mad] UUUUHHHHHhhhhhh... greenbeansandfrenchfriesokaythanks.

fart on my dick teen

Restaurant, but it's about how life fucking sucks and we're all idiots running away from ourselves because we're scared to grow up and accept responsibility for our own choices, regardless of our circumstances growing up. Also your childhood love hangs herself in the back.

Also you WORK at this restaurant because you're a piece of shit loser.

The food is horrendous, the whole place is at risk of shutting down because of health and safety violations. It's supposedly a Japanese restaurant but the people operating it couldn't even hold a job at McDonald's in Japan. Everything is extremely low budget and cheap, the chairs are falling apart, the service is terrible as the employees look down on customers and see them as suckers. But a group of young men keep coming anyway, because all the budget goes into the menus, which feature cute 2D girl characters that ask you to order one thing or another. You can go in on any given day and see young men sitting in this run-down, sleazy restaurant, being laughed at by the waitresses and likely to be vomiting later from getting salmonella, as they gush over how they are somehow connecting with their favorite menu girl by ordering the thrice-frozen heated-up-in-the-microwave cancer burger, which they've ordered hundreds of times before. The burger costs 50 US dollars. They leave a generous tip on their way out.

Great thread. I can't wait for the Sup Forums tier analogies and off-topic discussion about food because you're too retarded to make a thread with worthwhile discussion.

A place where you can just put your feet up after a long hard day's work and enjoy a good meal and a blowjob afterwards.

The restaurant has an elegantly designed interior with verdant wallpapers and tasteful rosewood furniture. The ambient music in the background completes the pleasant atmosphere. You are welcomed by the host after you enter the restaurant and you are quickly given a seat. The items on the menu look promising and many of them appeal to those with more mature tastes. The prices seem fair. A while after you've ordered your meal it arrives in the hands of a waitress... who is barefooted. You notice that underneath the steak, which seems strangely elongated, the plate has been painted with the design of a foot. The food is above average and you leave the restaurant satisfied.

eva?

Love Live?

SAO

Food coloring
Cheep decorations that looked nice at one point but that was a year ago and no ones going to take them down or fix them, just plaster new decorations around them
Regulars come in every day but theres always a large amount of them complaining openly about several things at once but the staff will never listen
Every table comes with a coloring book but the crayons are all broken and most of the pages are ripped out

>gives you what looks like a generic burger
>turns out its actually pretty tasty
>chef comes out and takes a big heaping shit on it
>"lol jk"
>wipes it off

>food analogy
is this Sup Forums?

O MY CHEESE RAVIOLI

welcome to WcDonalds
Do you want fanservice with that?

It's a bar where you can go to always have a good time, and the owner always jokes about the restaurant being like Sweeny Todd and they serve human organs. That combined with weird pictures of human organs just makes the restaurant even weirder but also more fun. This goes on for years but on your final time there you learn you were hallucinating the whole time and the restaurant seriously serves human organs

Junji Ito Collection?

lol no

the animator is the big tittied shortstack

WcDonalds sucks. Pizza Hut is where it's at.

>Seasonal shit served fast and forgotten = McDonalds
>The seasonal shit you think makes you a little better for watching but you're fooling yourself = Subway
>That quirky show that only gets to a dozen replies on Sup Forums before it drops off = your local greasy spoon
>The Christmas episode = KFC
>"Hey, I've been isekai'd to a pseudo-Chinese world!" = Panda Express
>Real AOTS stuff = Capital Grille
>All that exotic stuff that everyone says is a masterpiece but few watch = Michelin 3-Star restaurant
>Violet Evergarden = Olive Garden

What the fuck is a Capital Grille?