Cardcaptor Sakura Thread

When will Touya and Yue interact more?

The only time Yue ever really comes out is around Sakura and he for some reason never told her that Toya knows about him (and she wasn't listening in in the manga like she was in the anime) so he always turns back if Toya might see him and Sakura together.

Those Clear Cardos are so beautiful. I want to make Clear Cardos!

Touya is straight. I love shipping as much as the next whale but stop shipping straight characters.

Requesting that video that compiles every time Sakura makes her noise

no that's gay dude

Is this a joke?

ohi, I upgraded ur Sakura

And ur Tomoyo

Heresy.

>trying this hard to gaslight people into thinking your shipped couple is canon

Just because you spend all your time with one effeminate male friend and never date or show any real interest in girls even though every single one in school has confessed their love to you doesn't mean that you are gay!

nyaa~

Touya in love with Sakura's mirror. One sided crushes can't exist in your cancerous shipping mind because they remind you of your pathetic self.

He just treats mirror like another sister, but gentler because it isn't actually Sakura. There's much more evidence for Toya and Yukito, though I don't know if it'll ever turn into an actual relationship.

You're just being delusional at this point. Touya is straight.

>but there's much more evidence
Fuck lol no. As I said. I love shipping as much as the next whale. But try shipping actual gay characters.

>delusional
Says the person who thinks he's in love with a card clone of his sister. He might be straight and it's one sided from Yukito but Toya rejected several women in the show and some Toya and Yukito interactions stink of yaoi.

>says the
Yes. I am calling you delusional. Because you are. It's not my fault you can't even comprehend an anime for little girls user. Your brain must implode on the complexity of shonen.

Cutest froggo soon

Wonder what kind of filler the new episode will have.

Technically Touya/Yue is less gay than Touya/Yukito because Yue may not have a cock. Yue is canon genderless and he just happened to take a male form as Yukito

What's the best outfit?

They're clearly both gay in the manga.

As I said. Delusional

The ones with the shorts are generally my favorites.

I'm surprised how closely the anime art and characters are to the manga.

That's a scene that happens in the anime word for word. Read > fully and understand that you're basically being really fucking stupid right now. Read it. Respond to it if you think it's wrong. But don't ignore it.

Respond to what? A baseless headcanon? Mirror is the one that likes Touya, Touya humours the card because he knows it's helping Sakura when it shows up.

it sounds like they're projecting.

>respond to what?
Read it and respond to it if you think it's wrong. I didn't ask you to respond to this post so you doing it basically means you lack the reading comprehension required to have a conversation to begin with. Read or buzz off.

When Touya is coming out to his family?

>not a new IP
So sad to see level zero watchers discuss CCS.

You must be in the negative levels.

We have been having CCS threads every day so the interest is running off, just give it a rest until a new episode comes out.
Also it's friday night, everyone is leaving to have some fun.

>going out on fridays
Underage damn. Also timezones.

Well, it's not friday here anymore, but you know what I mean.
Have fun
>not going out on fridays

latefag here, but all-time fan of Sakura series.

Just finished watching the two episodes. Holy shit, I almost shed a tear the first time sakura was walking through the cherryblossom. It's been so many years of endless waiting! I'm so excited, and it looks so promising!

Forgot to mention: the only weak point is that the Opening could be better.
Loved the Ending, though, especially the animation.

What's with the pendant?

Don't worry. I won't tell the mods.

I wish I remembered more about the series. It was one of my first anime and it feels weird to not have any emotional attachment as strong as people like you. I guess I got it all out of my system when I finished the original though, since I did spend quite some time crying. My mom came into my bed for some reason, very bad timing since she never did it before, and started hugging and tousling my hair as I tried to hide my face under the covers. When she finally realized I was crying she asked shockingly why I was and I said "I don't know" because how do you explain being an emotionally invested weeb with nothing to care about more than chinese animation at 13 years old to your parent that thinks every cartoon is Mickey Mouse?

The ending was the most gut wrenching feeling I had being a kid.
I remember I didn't cry, but I felt like shit. Like my world was not happy anymore. Like I lost someone I truly treasured.

Fuck, i think i'm going to watch the original show. Accoring to everyone here it's extremely good. I'm just very wary of getting into long series.

70 episodes isn't really that long. And the manga's only 50 chapters and you could read it quicker than watching the anime.

You'll love it, I promise.

>pixiv is going crazy with Sakura
All's right with the world

Nyaa~

worth it. it may be the only series that lives up to all the hype from old fags.

Sakura-chan a cute!

Not as cute as Kero

in a few more chapters
I want to penetrate this sakura on both sides