Wait a minute why in the fuck wouldn't she immediately get fired. Everyone is just a colossal pussy?

Wait a minute why in the fuck wouldn't she immediately get fired. Everyone is just a colossal pussy?
>President says here's a new girl she's gonna be a doll
>She's actually socially retarded and fucked up 2-3 times
>everyone's bluepilling her and feeling embarassed rather than telling her she's retarded
This is fucking rage inducing.
Why would you care that she wants to be a doll, she's garbage give her a practical job that's just put x in y.

Read the LN.

oh, but she's a special snowflake that borders chuuni territory user, can't treat her poorly

Back to with your pill shit, normalfag.

Hodgins is the CEO and he won't fire her because he's the only one who understands what she has gone through. He's trying to do the best he can and integrate her into society, they shouldn't have given her the letter to write in the first place but that's on Erica mostly, not her.

The dead guy told the CEO of the company to take care of her, you retard.

>dead guy

nepotism. just like in the real world. just because your autism couldn't be overlooked and got your ass fired doesn't mean the adopted daughter of the company president wouldn't get a free ride.

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

I think this show is mediocre but holy fuck you haters are the biggest dumbfucks around.

Did you miss the part where the ENTIRE POINT of getting her a job at all was so she can living in a non-military society? Where Claudia specifically got her a job in the company HE OWNED for that reason?

Goddamn you faggots are so fucking stupid it makes my head hurt

If you want to complain about something, complain about the fact that Violet's letter somehow got past both the sender AND Erica (who was right next to her) despite the fact they usually READ THE LETTER RIGHT BACK TO THE SENDER WHEN THEY'RE DONE, which is demonstrated in the VERY SAME EPISODE.

>"o hey violet, the major is dead"
>violet commits suicide
THE END

Erika is an insecure little bitch that was fed up with her job and the sender is a thot.

The woman probably didn't have the letter read to her and Erica probably didn't have any guts to dare check upon someone else's work if her personality is any sign.
It's stupid, but stuff like this also happens IRL.

no needs to read LN to fully understand that part, the show itself already told the audience everything they need.
isnt that common the survived veterans will look after fallen comrade's family or love one?
is not like everyone in this show ignore the fact that she is a massive imbecile, is because hodgins survived the great war and he was close to gilbert, no doubt hodgins will let her do whatever she wants, as long as he can provide it.

I think at this point, it's disgraceful to Violet Evergarden to even associate it with anime. This show is sooo much more than that. It feels like it's living and breathing unlike the soulless countless other series that get poured out of Japan's anime industry every season. I really have nothing but praise for Kyoani for they've succeeded in making a genuinely entertaining and profound theatrical work of art. I can't fathom why people on this website think shows like Yuru Camp are better - those shows are literally for kids while Violet Evergarden is the epitome of mature anime. It doesn't try to be edgy to be mature or tackle on a bunch of "mature" themes but the story and characters themselves exemplify the meaning of mature. I guess Sup Forums hates this show because Sup Forums is full of manchildren lol

you post this every time and its still not good

No one's saying give her a military job. Stop making shit up and learn to read go back to fucking elementary school autist.
He OWNS MULTIPLE divisions within that huge company moron stop acting like typing letters is the only thing available.
God damn you faggots are so fucking stupid it makes my nuts hurt

sorry I won't ever post it again now

Well said.

FMA did it better.

how do you miss the point this badly?

how do you manage to have IQ equivalent to the temperature of the atlantic ocean?

>completely miss the point of the show
>have it explained it to him in a post
>completely miss the point of the post
>YOUR STUPID LOL

>No one's saying give her a military job. Stop making shit up and learn to read go back to fucking elementary school autist.
>He OWNS MULTIPLE divisions within that huge company moron stop acting like typing letters is the only thing available.

>is not like everyone in this show ignore the fact that she is a massive imbecile,

You guys have some misconceptions of what's going on in the story. Let's recap from Claudia's perspective.

Claudia's old friend was KIA, but was able to send him a message that, should anything happen to him, he's to look after Violet. Claudia finds Violet in the hospital, is clearly suppressing or doesn't understand her emotions, most notably the fact that she loves Gilbert thanks to PTSD. So what Claudia believe he can do to help Violet better live her life? By giving her an intrinsically therapeutic position which involves learning and understanding emotions, to help reintegrate her back to society and help her live a happier life.

Claudia's running a company yes, but he's also human and cares about Violet. If you're going to invest in someone, you don't immediately throw them away if they screw up a couple times. And to call Violet an idiot or retarded shows a lack of any empathy of what she's been through. The girl has been on the battlefield, lost her arms, and is always talking about someone who's presumably dead. She's been through some stuff.

>Wait a minute why in the fuck wouldn't she immediately get fired. Everyone is just a colossal pussy?
It's called "respect a war veteran", user. Everyone knows she is only working there as a retirement plan for her. She had seen some shit, the civilians cut her some slack for what she went through. I mean, she is a damn double amputee. Isn't that how you treat disabled people where you came from?

wtf i love claudia now

Not a single thing in this story makes any logical sense
just turn your brain off and enjoy the fog

yes, in america

Claudia feels guilt, he probably made Violet kill a lot of people.

>war veteran
Here in America we call them homeless.

Why would she be fired? BTFOing a slut is a good thing