One Punch Man

So, what would the next chapter be about? Dine and dash scene or will it cut to Zombieman's shenanigans?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/G9DaB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tingle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rubba dub dub
thanks for the grub

>tfw murata is probably going to extend the Garou vs 3 monsters fight to 3 chapters
>tfw murata is probably going to extend S class heroes vs Monsters fight, with zombieman's chapter against the vampire taking 10 chapters to complete
>tfw Garou vs Puri Puri prisoner will probably take another 2 chapters
>tfw Amai Mask vs Ugly boi and Atomic Samurai vs Sperm will take another 4 chapters
>tfw Garou vs Darkshine will take 5 chapters (no complaints tho, best webcomic chapter)
>tfw Tatsumaki vs everyone will take another 6 chapters
>tfw genos trying to save her will probably be extended to another 2 chapters
>tfw bang destroying the monsters with his martial arts will be extended to 5 chapters
>tfw Saitama removing Flashy Flash's sword will probably turn into a 3 chapter fight against some type of midget monster, that keeps throwing shit at them
>tfw it'll probably be 3 years before we see Saitama vs Garou, but theres still the possibility that Murata will get bored of the manga before then

Fuck

Both probably
Vol 15 Extra Chapter + Okame translation when?
imgur.com/a/G9DaB

>You’ll be 70 before the manga ends

>tfw opm's ending will be just as shit as mp100's

Don't worry, with the current pace both ONE and Murata will die long before we get anywhere near the ending

This pasta is already stale.

post yfw mosquito girl is revealed to be alive at the takoyaki shop

>people expects a decent ending from a shit writer.
kek

I just realized Drive Knight didnt job to the MA, because if he did, why isnt the MA bragging about defeating an S class hero that was heading to their base?

Are we going to pretend that it isn't obvious that G5 is Drive Knight in disguise?

Did Psykos somehow become retarded in the redraw?
>G-g-garou kun, please join us, I will promote you to an executive and everything~
>What? A random robot skulking into our HQ? Feel right at home

Which leads to the implication that he just doomed a group of people by capturing them and bringing them to the monsters.

Psykos was always retarded. She's just some girl throwing a fit.

He is, he only brought the Narinki squad to the MA HQ as a reason to let him join the MA.

I could see DK rescuing Waganma and getting out of the MA HQ, while the rest of the S class heroes are forced to rescue Tareo.

>Rescues the rich kid through subterfuge and disguise skills
>Comes out this arc smelling like roses while everyone else gets BTFO by the Dragon executives or Garou.

Based.

He also suggested keeping them alive right off the bat. MA sure doesn't give a fuck about letting in every bleeding heart these days.

No, Psykos said G5 qualified for joining the MA due to bringing the Narinki Squad to the HQ thats why she called him "promising new recruit".

that's because gyoro is a female cunt

Why did this guy get his own panel?
I laughed at his speaking mannerisms, though.

I'd be laughing my ass of if that happens and he'd keep throwing snide remarks at the rest of S-class about it whenever he gets screen time.

This. guy clearly looks like a fodder like the suicide squad.

We see that you need to prove you are a monster in order to join the MA, G5 capturing that group made him qualified to join the ranks.

In Garou case , he has to kill a hero

he looks like a fucking dork, can' t wait for him to get dicked on by an s class hero

Unlikely. Waganma wasn’t brought there on a whim, he is probably being guarded hardcore. The hostage is also the only thing holding HA back from leveling the base.

>promising new recruit
>doesn't answer questions when asked
>his credentials for joining is some organization no one in MA has even heard of
>advocates for the people that he just captured seconds after being accepted into the ranks
They sure don't have very high standards for their recruits

If he did pull off some 4D rescue mission I'd tell you that one of his tactical transformations would have to be a goddam fiddle.

I'm guessing this guy will be the comic relief/exposition character who has silly reactions on the sidelines, gives commentary on other monsters, and talks big but is actually weak as fuck lol
Some random A class will probably kill him easy if he actually fights

Post Garou's magnum dong

Addicted, user?

tfw he thinks he has no blood left but it's all in his dick

Do you think the heroes will kill them? Not even being a waifufag or anything, but I think it'd be fucked up if the heroes killed them thinking they were monsters when really they were just mind controlled humans. Hope they all get rescued by the end.

Characters are very rarely killed unless they're a blatant monster.

This guy looks like the perfect fodder for Atomic man to cut in pieces.

Why would anyone care about "executive position"?

They don't even get paid.

Im starting to wonder if this is a meme, or if Sup Forums really dont know who that motherfucker is.

Based on the current pace the Garou arc will be complete in 2022. Just enjoy the ride we're going to be here for a while.

It's a reference to a Legend of Zelda character named "Tingle". He's used as comic relief for the arc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tingle

So is he a reference to One's original shit drawings? I wonder if hes just going to make stupid references to Mob Psycho or some dumb shit

He seems like such a meme character

And part 5 of JoJo still won't have an adaptation.

Does anyone know where I can read the last chapter? MS hasn't uploaded it yet.

I doubt the MA is letting one of their Dragons sit around guarding Waganma when he's just there to lure in the heroes. There's probably only a Demon there, and Drive Knight is more than capable of defeating any single Demon level threat, and probably capable of solo'ing a Dragon if Darkshine beating Carnage Kabuto is anything to go by.

It's a meme, you dip

an unfunny one at that

Okame

Did he get hard from fighting 2 old men and being carried off by a bird dude?

Just imagine how far we'd be in the story if it weren't for the dumb tournament bullshit.

That was at least a year's worth of filler.

But it was fun, and it was obviously setting up for Suiryu to join the Neo-Heroes as one of their S-ranks.

Stay mad

You have no idea how happy it makes me that you are still salty about this.

The only thing I'm disappointed with is the webcomic being on hold. Just a once-every-3-months update would be fine for me. It's been a whole year.

ONE is extremely """busy""".

Busy raping every man, woman, and child at Madhouse to the point where they don't want anything to do with OPM.

That's a lot of rape. What's his secret?

Is anyone bothered that they didn't even bother offering Garou a monster cell?

He looked at a picture of Tatsumaki before walking into the office.

We've talked about that shit for the paste three threads. No need to bring it up again, just go read them and fucking stop

No.

And at the new studio. That's why there's no S2 announcement.

It's an obvious plot hole, but who gives a fuck.

Is anyone bothered that they didn't even offer the captive monster cells?

Of course not. ONE rewrote that bullshit into the story and forgot all about it.

>It's an obvious plot hole
Except it's not. Jesus fuck why is this so hard for people to understand

He got a Staph Infection from raping too much at JC Staff. He only got about 1/4th of the way through their staff, so production on S2 is just mildly hindered.

Sadly, due to his insatiable lust, S3 of Index has been cancelled.

You're speedreading again, fuck off to your containment thread. Literally one of the options was to monsterize them

For fucks sake, stop deluding yourself. It's a battle manga. Who gives a fuck if there happens to be a plot hole as long as the story remains interesting. Why can't you just enjoy it despite that, instead of forcing a contrived explanation?

Go fuck yourself. It's not even a battle manga primarily, and being a battle manga is no excuse for plot holes or inconsistencies.

>forcing a contrived explanation
You're the deluded one for even thinking there needs to be an explanation to why they didn't give him a cell. Yet your lack of active brain cells means that everything has to be explained to you up front

There's never an excuse for plot holes, but they happen, and making up shit up after the fact won't make them go away.

>Who cares about the plot?
dude

'dude', there's a difference between caring for plot and being so autistic that you can't accept when a plot fails to make sense and resort to deluding yourself that it does.

Are you from Sup Forums? You remind me of their attemps at justifying Trump's behaviour.

How come Bang is the only real hero-like hero on the entire S-class roster? I guess you could argue in favor of Genos, but he loses too much.

You dummy if we don't have filler Murata would eventually catch up with ONE . And even then the story is being written by ONE so its a win-win except for the part where he doesn't continue with the webcomic.

>filler Murata would eventually catch up with ONE
Oh you sweet innocent child, you honestly believe this to your core

I mean, if Murata didn't do that filler arc and ONE continued to work on MP100, then Murata would've caught up sometime in early 2018. We would probably be seeing Tats vs. Saitama right now.

I would like to stick my tongue in her butthole

>who is Tank Top Master
>who is Zombieman
>who is Pig God
>who is Child Emperor

Tatsumaki is probably too high and mighty to reproduce with anyone who can't beat her in a fight.

>reproduce
>butthole
user...

None of them act like heroes. Child Emperor is still a brat, and bullies those he thinks are weaker than him (like when he shit talked Saitama). Zombieman isn't really a good guy or a hero, either. He's a detective that has been given near-immortality, an ax, and a gun. Pig God's only act of heroism was eating Evil Natural Water, which he did so against the wishes of the hero association and the hospital he was recovering in.

And we still know next to nothing about Tanktop Master. Considering how shitty some of the other tanktoppers act, and they are under his employ, I wouldn't exactly call him righteous either. Either he is an idiot who doesn't pay attention to his underlings, or he's a neutral party in it for some measure of gain.

Yes? That's how babies are made. Have you never heard of butt-babies?

but girls poop from there

How can u be so dumb?

*tips fedora*

>Girls
>Pooping
I bet you also believe the moon landing was real.

>still so salty
The anal ravaging you experienced should be classified as a war crime.

Not that I didn't like it, but it did eat up an entire year of plot progression.

Why isn’t this weekly

It used to be.

Nah, it tried to be, but even in the beginning, it was rather unstable. Only when it became bi-weekly that any regularity to its update schedule came about.

Because the gay author is a lazy hack.

iirc, the Murata doesn't really have much support for the redraw. It's him doing 90% of the work, and the assistants drawing the backgrounds, or Fubuki's CGI table.

Reminder that Suriyu was right

Well the bright side of it all was that we got to see Suiryu get absolutely destroyed twice.

Heroes btfo

Then he gets saved by a hero and changes his tune.

Heroes BTF-

DELETE YOUR LIES

so how strong was he?
high A class, low S class, maybe even mid S class?