mangadex.com/chapter/3484/1
youtube.com/watch?v=jbtFswehB28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

about time

I don't really think it will end soon, not in at least another 5 years

At least there are signs now

>I'm done
>Just let the suffering end already
To Allen, it's fucking done. But we have Nea boy with "must kill all the noahs and get the leader spot"
Besides, we have the Bookman story to see.

>I'm done
He still has to know that Mana is the Earl. His suffering train won't just end here, not to mention all those Past!Allen shit
Nea just wants to kill Mana though. He killed other Noahs because they were getting on his way

Sorry, we can only discuss ongoing mangas. (:

Wait, the jar is Tim? What the fuck happened? I thought he can revive

Did she just give up trying to make it make any sense at all? Because I have no fucking idea any more.

Got stabbed with some unnamed thing that apparently acts as a counter to his regeneration feature. He's dead.

Just reread it

I did at one point. I still got nothing. Earl is 2 people, that spawned from one immortal guy, Mana being one of them? Noahs are something? Innocence is something?

Souls get reincarnated, including the Noahs. The Earl always posseses the strongest soul, who is Mana. There was an irregularity last time and the earl split into twins, Nea and Mana instead of just reincarnating as Mana alone as per usual. The Earl takes over Mana like he usually does, but Nea becomes an irregularity as a "New" Noah which shouldn't be possible. Nea wants to either kill the Earl permanently or at least steal his power for himself and free his brother's soul from the Earl once and for all.

Who Allen really is, is still unexplained. Apparently he was Neas most trusted ally in the past or something and either reincarnated or was reduced to a child-like state somehow and lost his memory. His purpose is to be a vessel for Nea the same way Mana is for the Earl.

> Earl is 2 people, that spawned from one immortal guy, Mana being one of them?
Yes
>Noahs are something?
Noahs are Noah
>Innocence is something?
Innocence is Innocence
Your question is like is a dog a dog

But where does dog come from. Help.

Hasn't been answered yet.

Noahs are human who got possessed by original Noah's memory. The original Noahs are those who survived the Three Days of Darkness 7000 years ago. Any human carrying DNA genes can become Noah

Nea is an exception

Innocence was originally a cube from god that was use by whoever (possibly the original Allen) fought the Noahs 7000 years ago. The cube got destroyed into 108 pieces, each transformed into random things

They literally are all said in the manga

>They literally are all said in the manga
Are you sure?

Yes

I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Then this shounen manga is somehow too deep for you.

Is a new chapter up?

>brainlet

Every human can become an evil superpowered asshole in suit.

And the Earl is literally satan, can't forget that.

Theory time?

The earl is obviously Satan, Mana is the reincarnation of Adam. Allen is the reincarnation of Eve. Nea isthe true soul of the original Noah that the Earl tried to purge from his vessel, which is why he split into Mana and Nea and Nea became the 14th Noa when there are only supposed to be 13.

>Allen is the reincarnation of Eve
Nah

Allen is the real Earl who passed his "Earl" part to the one that met Caterina

In 2015, Hoshino said we would see Lavi soon and it's 2018 already and still no signs. I just want the Bookman arc already.

She didn't define the frame of reference for this "soon". Maybe she referred to the age of our Universe or something.

The plan was killed

I miss the Past!Allen pasta guy

Yes

Can you, please, share with me where I can read it?

mangadex.com/chapter/3484/1

>mangadex.com/chapter/3484/1
ty

OP here, I am him

>Chaozii
This fucker is so dead

Is the manga that far from the anime? How come Tim got powdered?

Not that far, it's just so much shit happened

I'm surprised you people still follow this.

I stopped caring so, so long ago. Guess I'm vaguely interested in Road's fate. That's all.

Various shit happening, among them church sent a living innocence hitman guy to kill Allen. Hes also the guy who tried to kill Cross. Timcampy tried to stop him and he stabbed him with this weird rock thing which he said acts as timcampy's kryptonite and prevents him from regenerating.

Good god this is still going on ?

Well Road is still alive and the cutest

Good.

Will she get the Allen.

Just to be clear, humanity is still beyond fucked right?

That thing died years ago and he heard it now. The end is a decade away.

I remember watching/reading this when I was a kid, it's still going? what the hell.

Sort of. It hasn't progressed much since you were a kid.

Or the story doesn't make sense?

At this rate Allen will be the one that gets lost

When at least three fucker in this thread can tell what is going on, you may want to check if you are a brainlet

When will we see her delicious legs again?

Hopefully never
Everyone has more delicious legs than her

Is he? I mean saw the horns but never imagine her version of satan would be a clown,would kind of make sense thematically but not religiously

>plot is a clusterfuck
>one chapter every 3 months

It's such a hassle to follow this. I really miss when this was on WSJ and had a legit anime adaptation. I am cursed to have all the battle shonen I enjoy to go to shit

I still get chills when I hear this track
youtube.com/watch?v=jbtFswehB28

> church sent a living innocence hitman guy to kill Allen.
well no since the innocence only follows the heart and we dont know yet who the heart is or what.
>tried to kill cross
>tried
Allens dream confirmed hes dead

>I am cursed to have all the battle shonen I enjoy to go to shit
what are others except DGM?

>Allens dream confirmed hes dead
Allen's dream confirmed he is fucking alive.

man I dont know, it just sounds campy and its made worse by the fact of me remembering certain scenes they used it, it just doesnt make me despair.

sure.

Bleach
Soul Eater
HxH

bleach
that's your own fault

W H E N

Cross told Allen something Allen never knows of. He is alive and was using Road's dream

>hxh
you mean by constant hiatuses or quality drop?

I didn't realize that trainwreck was still running.

i want to fuck Leenanlee with blood dripping from her thigh

Will the suffering ever end? Find out in the next chapter next decade!

>your manga I aimed toward fujoshi
>yet one of the most endearing character of the manga is a faceless mute fleshball
>kill it
T-thanks

author broke her hand and had to stop writing for a while thats why

It's like I'm reading a summary of Kingdom Hearts.

Another ball exists