Who is the strongest character in all of anime/manga?

Who is the strongest character in all of anime/manga?

Omnipotent Gods, immortals, celestials are all banned.

Maybe not strongest but Yagami Light is easily the smartest and most dangerous opponent. If he wasn't so greedy he would literally be unstoppable.

DO-RA-E-MON

>Steals your ability and makes it better

But can he beat uchiha madara?

King from OPM.

which one?

Jiren, but probably Goku in a month or so

Don't make Stan Lee shout at you. The answer is easy: whoever the author wants to be the strongest.
>all of anime/manga
ha ha ha
then it's editor-kun or production committee with the power to axe a manga series or anime series.

>gets one shotted by an ability before she has the chance to steal it and make it better.
who am i kidding

no please don't

She already has All Fiction so she can just undo that, even after her death if it kills her.
She also has plot armor acknowledged in universe
She has a fuck ton of abilities from Ajimu as well as one that just straight up lets her avoid taking any form of damage at all

This

Sounds immortal

She loses them all by the end of the series somehow, there are characters in the series that would be able to permanently kill her even with all those abilities. She's just a high school girl with a very powerful ability in a world full of overpowered abilities.

Deal with it.

not even close to true. have you read the Death Notes rules?

GOD FUCKING UNDERAGES FUCKING FUCK OFF TO NARUTOFORUMS

Good luck returning from being erased from existence.

Goku will likely ring out Jiren using a gimmick technique. Jiren has no real weaknesses making him probably the strongest non omnipotent anime character. Goku can and did lose to a lot of gimmicks.

>this thread

UI Shaggy > Gohan Blanco > El Grande Padre > Jiren

Giorno Giovana litterally cannot be defeated. Any other answer is objectively incorrect, as anything they could possibly do would never happen

Inuyashiki
>no immortals
He died at the end tho.

All Fiction can do that fairly easily
Beerus when then be the one who gets deleted by All Fiction in return
"Destruction" has limits whilst All Fiction can be used on anything (time, the universe, concepts) instantly.
It's not even her power, it's Kumagawa's power.

He cant even fly or destroy a planet. Goku glares at him and kills

Unironically this. It's instant and has infinite range. Unless the opponent is acausal (see; A God, and thus not allowed), all actions they commit are immediately set back to zero, and they die an infinite number of deaths for the rest of eternity

who came up with that stupid parody headcannon, him not being able to breathe out of space being confirmed just means any character who can destroy worlds can kill saitmtajjpajama

Tell that to DIO over Heaven.

Zeedmillenniummon

Dragon Ball characters can resist hax by having really high ki. Jiren was shown to move inside stopped time because he has power that "transcends time" (stronger than time). If Jiren can resist hax from a character stronger than a universe buster, he should have no issues plainly ignoring weaker characters hax powers. GER wouldn't affect Jiren and he would just blow Giorno away by glaring.

>Deflects a plant destroying energy beam with little effort.
>Can't potentially destroy a planet
Yeah, right.

Also his full power punch is atleast Big Bang level, author confirmed.

That's not how it works you faggot.
Jiren has a time manipulation resistance feat, that doesn't make him immune to all hax you stupid spic.
GER fucks Jiren
This fucker fucks Jiren even harder.

That's not necessarily true. Giorno does not use Ki, his abilities just "are". For all his hax, Hit was still using Ki to power his time stop.

Saying people like Jiren or Aizen can just negate powers from other series like that isn't necessarily a good argument.

It goes both ways. No way to ever know who would beat who.

Ah, you mean that one character exclusively from a video game and thus not an anime character and thus not relevent to this thread?

And even if he was, infinite time stop and reality rewriting classifies him ad omnipotent

The Cock.

what can he do? I thought the strongest character in OPM was Saitama himself.

It's somewhat canon to some sort of alternate universe or some shit. All I was doing was making a point of saying that Giorno gets done in by stronger reality warping.

Dont you dare

Ummmm

Goku is already fighting against characters that surpassed the gods, and the gods in DB can destroys universes.

when boros kicked saitama to the moon he had to hold his breath meaning saitama needs oxygen

anyone who can take him to a vacuum can kill him

Powerlevelfags need to go away
Reducing characters to "how many planets can they blow up" or stupid shit like that devalues the characters and the story in general. They stop being people to care about and be extensions of one's fucking stupid cock measuring contest, people who do this are the worst kind of shitters because everything surrounding the characters are seen to seem as "irrelevant" if their action don't involve punches or lasers, they're less "people" at that point and more like living tanks that sometimes talk.

Feats do not make a character, what one does with them does.

>SSG Goku punches 3 times to destroy the universe of his opponent
>teleports back into his own universe before he dies in nothing

hmm

That's not cannon, again. And also, even if that is true, what the fuck is more powerful then instant negation or any action at any range regardless of knowlage

If we're barring acausal characters/characters that exist outside the universe, then the reality warpers/concept erasure guys (Kumagawa, Giorno, I dunno if Altair is allowed) probably take it. If we aren't, then I'm putting my money on the STTGL.

And how exactly is OPM going to hit Goku when he can fly and transcends lightspeed?

Misspoke, I meant that if reality warping is banned, then I'm going with the STTGL.

Unlimited reality rewriting?
The ability to undo the existence of anything (Including physical objects, events and concepts) like All Fiction?

90% of the time author statements aren't worth shit. Look at Fate, or some western comic authors, for example.
Also, Saitama isn't a good powerlevel character because we've never seen him fight at full power.
I'm a powerlevel fag at heart and I can't stand bullshit like EGD or Masadaverse. Powerlevel discussions are separate from discussions about how good a series is.

>STTGL
>outputs basically infinite amounts of energy
>can change size up to 500 BILLION light years
>can tear open rifts to any location across dimensions even if they have no idea where it is
>probability alteration missiles
>barring reality warpers

leave us chuunifags alone

She's actually a delusional autist pretending to be a mary sue.

That doesn't change the fact that it barely has any hax resistance.

Is all fiction absolutly instant? Because if it's not, the moment anything bad begins to happen to Giorno, it's set to zero.

This
Faggots memed me into reading Dies Irae and it was the definition of a kusoge. From the way people described it I expected something grand and amazing, boy was I disappointed when it was just powerlevels to the heaven and chuuni shit.

Nothing there stops Giorno or Kumagawa from just negating that