Does dragon ball need a containment board ?

Let’s end this shitposting madness

strawpoll.me/14883952
strawpoll.me/14883952
strawpoll.me/14883952

We need a battle shonen board. The demographic that likes that crap is clearly different from the one that watches other anime.

Not just DB, every other shounen.

Then you could just name Sup Forums to /cgdct/ since that's the only other thing that Sup Forums watches.

The problem is that dragon ball has a fuck tons of other things vydia, cards, toys, manga

I’m pretty sure that if mlp can sustain a board so does dragon ball then

Yes please get rid of everything I don't like.

i'd sooner a /manga/ board so i don't have to go to this shit hole anymore

You are a fucking retard.

I think it's time we made an anime general board for all the daily cancer or mods need to man the fuck up and start deleting all those daily general threads, which is exactly what moot hated.

Fucking ban all shonen.

If it bothers you so much, stop sperging and use thread hiding like the rest of us.

Yeah, then we could talk about Pop Team Epic and Umaru in peace.

Yes for fucks sake I'm sick of these retards spamming every other thread with sauce requests. You can tell its them because those spics never capitalize anything.

There is nothing Sup Forums related about people spamming
>lmao
>lol
>CHADhan vs JobCuck who wins
>frogposting
>wojakposting
>literal tumblr shilling
They're terrible people that don't belong on this board. I lurked one of their threads earlier and people were unironically calling other poeple weebs and Sup Forumsfags. Its absolutely disgusting.

Wow, what an amazing and quality thread.

Let's separate the corns from the turds.

Super is over
So...
no

Literal role playing, why do the dumb mods allow this?

Believe it or not, I actually prefer retards to 12 year olds.

Pop Team Epic is the exact thing that 12 year olds would like though.

>He's so new he hasn't even lurked the past season where shows like Inuyashiki were some of the biggest Sup Forums favorites
Just go back to Sup Forums already moron.

You know what PTE fans don't do? Actively shit up the board and other threads within that board. DBSfags have stated multiple times that Sup Forums is their toilet and they have no desire to assimilate or respect what little culture it has left.

Bring back self-moderation.
Spamming narusht/dragon spics threads to dead will be a fun pastime.

/trash/ is already a thing.

The sticky says generals that have exhausted all fresh discussion should be moved to /trash/ yet they don't move an obvious example of this to that board.

No, we just need to rangeban the third world. That'd get rid of 90% of them. Then we need mods to stop defending their shitty generals so we can mock the rest of them off the board back to wherever they came from.

It's

literally

a

fucking

general

mods do your fucking job holy shit.

We have all of those things you listed on franxx threads, are you saying hiroshima should create a /fx/ too?

>cuck boy upset people are having fun

If you aren't actually discussing the show but spouting copy-paste arguments and memes, and over 60% of the posts are of garbage quality your "general" doesn't belong on this board. This doesn't just apply to shounenshit but its clearly the most obvious offender.

>every other shounen
Shonen is a demography. Are you gonna ban everything shonen related? Are yo retarded? I though this was Sup Forums - anime and manga not Sup Forums -
anime and manga that i like

>cuck boy upset
See what I mean? These people aren't even from this board and think we're here to welcome their endless torrent of garbage crossboarder posts. Fuck off retard.

>funny replies are now memes
get out

no

Not him, but Inuyashiki wasn't so well liked
Our threads weren't very bumped even on the 2chan episodes

They should just create /wsj/, for every series that were ever published on weekly shonen jump.

>I though this was Sup Forums - anime and manga not Sup Forums - anime and manga that i like
This is not anime and manga discussion:

Wow, that posting style feels so outdated.

>funny replies
No one that isn't from Sup Forums and Sup Forums finds that shit funny crossboarder-kun.

No more containment boards. Ban anyone and anything that does not hold the spirit of mid 00s Sup Forums.

Sorry SoLfags. This is now a shounen but most importantly a DB board. If you want to talk about Yuru Camp go to /c/.

What amazing anime discussion

You don't get it, the entire website is compromised. All popular seasonal shows have crossboarding rampant in them.

Sure, make a shounen only board but then what?

I'm not defending them, what i'm trying to say is that a bunch of retards aren't enough reason to ban EVERY SINGLE SHONEN IN THE BOARD

>crossboarder
Do you only frequent Sup Forums?

but i want my manga threads to be alive

>i-its my b-board!

Why don't we make a pedophile board and toss 80% of Sup Forums in there instead?

This.

What exactly is the quality level of this board to begin with? This entire shithole sucks and the dragonball threads don't make it any worse you fucking turbo fags

Wouldn't be any different than on Sup Forums unless you're talking about the like 10 series at the most that people on Sup Forums actually read. The board is mostly made up of animeonlies.

>Sure, make a shounen only board but then what?
I don't want that, I just want mods to start actively deleting garbage posters and shitty generals. I have to spend 20-30 minutes reporting garbage in the DBS threads for anything to get deleted and they still don't seem to understand that the problem is the threads themselves. They've banned low quality generals in the past, why not now?

Reminder mods already tried banning DB threads until the whole board got spammed and they had to relinquish. Speaking of which stop pretending Sup Forums has standards. This place has always been a shithole dedicated to low effort shitposts and waifuwars. It's the same for Dragon Ball threads.

Being a crossboarder is about bringing your shitty behavior and memes from one board to another. It's different than using other boards.

I'm not OP and I'm not asking for a shounen board.

Sup Forums has always been touchy about its sekrit club status.

Dude. Mods don't give a shit, just look at VEG and Franxx threads.

>This place has always been a shithole dedicated to low effort shitposts and waifuwars
Yeah, no fuck off.

>I actively spend my time combing threads of series I don't like for posts I don't like so I can report them on a board for chinese cartoons

Do you not realize how sad this is?

Would be great. That way we dont need to mix with the other homosexuals in here.

>cuck boy

this
is
the
dbs
quality
comments

where are the mods?

>implying half this board isn't waifuposting

about the level of autism i expect from your average Sup Forums poster

The mods are nowhere, otherwise this meta thread wouldn't still be up.

Just because it is popular now does not mean that it deserves its own board.

>he says while Reddit spacing

sneed

Yeah god forbid I care about a board I frequent and enjoy using. If you have a problem with it you can fuck off to whatever normalfag web 3.0 shithole you came from.

No, we don't need new fucking boards. Just get off the fucking website. If you want a board all to yourself go to 8gag

then lets leave this shit hole

The show itself is not that popular, most DB fans don't think its good. The people IN the threads state that the only reason they watch the show is to come participate in the shitposting that goes on in those threads.

Dragon Ball Super is ending anyway it should calm down until the new movie comes out along with the new series.

>reddit spacing
stupid dbsfag

That won't kill them. People make those threads for the sole purpose of shitflinging and Sup Forums level flame-baiting.

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

>if you don't waste twenty to thirty minutes of your life a day policing threads of series you don't like and reporting posts you don't like you don't care about the board

You could be spending that time watching anime but instead you're combing shonenshit threads for posts you don't like to moderators who you don't even believe are doing their jobs. You're a sadder existence than any of the DBS posters.

>saying "reddit spacing"
Retarded newfags such as yourself don't belong on Sup Forums.

Whether people,like it or not,it's still widely discussed. The only times the threads fully go to shit is when there isn't a episode one week. There is discussion even if it is mostly about power scaling and the show's problems.

I agree.
Weekly or bi-weekly shonen, because there are a lot of stuff published in shonen magazines that don't really fit the dbs stereotype.

So this...is the power...of doing it for free

Sup Forums has more posters who actually care about the board's quality than other boards.

do you guys actually get off on these redditfag arguments?

>a level of quality far above other media boards
lmao

>That won't kill them
superfag here
Threads are dead on off weeks
Once super is done only the shitposter will be left then you ban em

>then you ban em
Funny joke

There are a lot of other shows and manga that a lot of people on Sup Forums likes. And there's absolutely NO ANIME that everyone on Sup Forums like.
Just because the threads stay up for more than four hours and aren't filled with shitposting it doesn't mean they are dead.

>You could be spending that time watching anime
Wow one whole episode, I'll never finish my backlog now.

fucking normal fag, who cares what he does with his free time?
Do you think that denigrating him as a person will demoralize his argument or point of view?
also stop reddit spacing fagg

The threads will stay. Reminder that anyone who comes to Sup Forums never leaves. Once DBS ends posters will go looking for other anime and stay here making a few DBS speculation threads every week.

are you a samefag pretending to be someone defending you? don't edit out the (you) when you screencap.

12 years old have way more free time than everyone else though

Really liking this non-anime reaction image

I keep clicking it but nothing happens.

>Once super is done only the shitposter will be left then you ban em
>then you ban em

If it works for Pokemon it could work for Dragon Ball. Time to keep the spics out of Sup Forums

ok faggot