So now that this colossal piece of shit is ending, what happens next...

So now that this colossal piece of shit is ending, what happens next? The ratings in the last 30 episodes were apparently atrocious.

Are they gonna try again with another GT-level garbage new series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdDrZXOrK3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The ratings in the last 30 episodes were apparently atrocious.
>the bad ratings meme again
The ratings have never left the top 10 since the series starts. The lowest rated episode of the past 30 episodes was 3.5% (and of the entire series) and it still came in 6th place in the ratings.

Holy fuck, how much is Geekdom paying you to shill for Toei? Get a life.

>I'm a shill for Toei for stating facts
I get that people on Sup Forums don't like Super, but to say it has/had bad ratings is just retarded.

Ratings or not, Dragon Ball is still the most profitable anime as it beat out Gundam and One Piece. They've made an official statement about continuing the series. Wouldn't be surprised if the rising popularity of streaming has an effect on DBS's ratings as it's one of the most streamed anime. Given how nice Kitaro looks as well as the fact that Kitaro borrows a lot of DBS's cast, I also wouldn't be surprised if they had planned to replace Super with it ages ago.

Dragon Ball should be continued with movies and the manga because Toei gives a small shit about making the movies look nice, and they won't have to pad the story with meaningless filler. Continuing Dragon Ball through the manga under Toriyama's supervision and adapting future arcs into movies would be better than continuing the TV anime.

>UI Goku under Dyspo and Kefla

Maybe they should make Dragon Ball Ultra where Goku now has Ultra Instinct in his baseform and he goes on adventure with Whis where he fights stronger opponents that are even stronger than Whis, no vegeta or gohan though because this is dragon ball and dragon ball is gokus show

The ratings have been subpar though.

The first ~90 episodes averaged a 6.0% rating, the ToP has averaged around 4.7%...

The 1 hour special flopped with 3.5% rating on both episodes.

UI Goku is not very strong. He just has perfect defense and almost perfect offense.

sounds like a recipe for disaster

But he beat both of them, Kefla he fucking knocked out solo and Dyspo couldn't even touch him/got his shit handed to him with one move

Shit tier show needed to go. It did everything wrong.

Not really, Vegeta, Gohan and Piccolo did most of the legwork for those fights, UI Goku was just the icing on the cake

youtube.com/watch?v=pdDrZXOrK3M

Im forgetting, did Vegeta, Gohan or Piccolo even fight Kefla?

No they didn't fight her directly but they gave Goku support on the side which is what determined the battle

Goddamit I hate that guy

why is UI goku 8????

>The ratings have been subpar though.
>The first ~90 episodes averaged a 6.0% rating, the ToP has averaged around 4.7%...
Yes the rating dipped once the ToP started, but if you look at Super's place in them, it didn't really effect much. The first 90 episodes averaged around 6th place (peaking at 3rd, and bottoming out at 9th), 91-123 onward has also averaged around 6th place (peaking at 4thm and bottoming out at 9th)
>The 1 hour special flopped with 3.5% rating on both episodes.
It still came in 6th place and crashed multiple streaming services worldwide. Yeah, that really sounds like a flop.
Plus, it was really Toei's own fault because they were dumb enough to let 2 of their own shows go head to head.

He's probably listing ki power rather than effectiveness.

Yeah he's retard, Goku did everything and by the looks of it UI is much more efficient than Kaioken x20 Blue

I just want power levels to go away forever.

The ratings dipped to 4% the moment Toei put Kamen Raider in the exact same timeslot.

Kamen Rider changed to Super's timeslot in October and Super has been getting constant 4% ratings since June/July.

Probably just stick to making movies, which is fine by me honestly. The new movie I'm sure is gonna be more Saiyan wank but it will probably more interesting than most shit in Super.

Fuck all of you ik that dbs may of had some bad moments but overall it was fantastic.

Maybe they'll do something with Youngjiji next instead of Toyotaro to everyone's benefit.

Youngjiji sucks. Everyone looks stiff as hell in his drawings.

Calling it now - DBH-type "fun clusterfuck of random fan-favourite characters and villians + SSJ5" is gonna happen.

Whats the next subtitle going to be? Dragon Ball Ultra?

jiji is trash