Shingeki no Kyojin

Eldians bite their kit-kats instead of snapping it.
Marleans snap their kit-kats before biting it.

Classy Marleans > Eldian dogs.
Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When's the new chapter?

>too many characters we're supposed to care about
>too many backstories
>flashbacks interrupting tense situations all the time
>every single insight from any character must be preceded by a flashback
>overload of 'strong independent women'
>"Eren! Eren! Eren! Eren! Eren! Eren! Eren! Eren!"

7/10 the premise is quite original and the combat is well-done

February or never, you decide

>"Eren! Eren! Eren! Eren! Eren! Eren! Eren! Eren!"
Funny how they had a four year time skip to develop Mikasa and the first word out of her mouth is Eren.

Have some sympathy, she is a mentally challenged person.

kek

>Classy Marleans > Eldian dogs.
Hardly, Eldians produce waifus like it was nothing, their gene pool is superior.

>Waifus
This is the basic Eldian mentality. They're waifufags. Marley is power.

>Marley is power.
yeah Eldian power, granted by a cuck Eldian king

But Eren was not alive when the eldia empire fell.

Stolen, beaten down and put to work by superior Marlean minds then literally turned into war fodder for glorious expansion.
Eldians are weak mongel devil spawn that need uplifted by their smarter, classier and factually superior continental masters.

>Marley is power
>Military gets overwhelmed by a bunch of kids using grappling hooks

Mhm, tell me more about it

>their smarter,
Because using kids for high priority mission really were a smart move. Accept it, Marleans are only powerful because King Cuck allow it to happen.

>King Cuck
What Eren has to do with it?

Let me slap your bitchass with a fucking history book, devilspawn. Marley owns you. Marley lets you live. Marley houses you. Marley feeds you. You still exist because of Marley. We broke your fucking walls down and killed you with impunity. And only now do you land a blow. Lick my shoes clean like you were born to do.

>Because using kids for high priority mission really were a smart move.
A few retards. Everyone has them. Your strongest soldier put a pigboy in command of your most powerful weapon.

Paradis Armies are made of 15 year olds, you know.

>Your strongest soldier put a pigboy in command of your most powerful weapon.
That's hitting below the belt.

>Eren
I'm not talking about that idiot, King Cuck its the first King, the one who sold out Eldia with the help of the Tybur family.
>A few retards. Everyone has them.
more like all the shown Marleyans

True though.

>more like all the shown Marleyans
Who still own your devilspawn race. Point, Marley.

Eren is not the first King.

Funny how every fucking thread about SnK has this same comment. Every. Fucking. Thread

Funny how it's true though

>Who still own your devilspawn race.
Hold that while you can, Marley monkey.
>Eren is not the first King.
And you are retarded, because i never said that.

>Hold that while you can,
Did it before, gonna do it again, devilspawn.

>i never said that.
You said Eren was the first king, yes.
>King Cuck its the first King

Eren its not a king you idiot

He is the king of cucks.

That's why the anime is better than the manga in this series.

But not the first

The first and the last.

it's the same

>blacked, suicide, ptsd, crushed

>overload of 'strong independent women'
Japan does it well:
>Strong women by western: be single forever, hate men and avoid dangerous jobs while complaining about men privilege
>Strong women by japanese: actually risk their lives too and can fall in love
Just check the draftourdaughters incident, many feminists voted a sexist guy because they didn't want to be the ones to die in a war

>Eldians
Why do we even let them live

What if the Attack Titan is the true villain of the series? Not just Eren, but his predecessors as well.

Maybe it's the Attack Titan that sowed discord between the families that hold the titan powers

This has been said before. I think the "freedom" was just restorationist propaganda and also the Attack is not with the original family anymore.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Is manlet wearing stilts?

I never thought of that possibility that the Attack Titan was a dick in the past, maybe we'll see.
How the Attack Titan basically escaped Marley's grasp is something I hope they do like a one off chapter of, like not an official chapter but a bonus, so it doesn't replace a regular chapter and nobody gets mad.

How the Attack got away, what it was doing for several years. How it was given to to Kruger, and what he did with it, etc. Would be great.

>so it doesn't replace a regular chapter and nobody gets mad.
The ones getting mad at world building are idiots.

Yes.

>Armin in a dress and heels
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ISAYAMA STOP

I agree, it would make a great spin-off

>Armong
youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

So, why did eren said he would destroy the world as he was about to snack annie in the S1 finale?

>Mikasa is the only man in EMA

I wish Isayama would draw more YH or JSC sometimes, especially after he said he spend the most time on Ymir's character design.

maybe, unless it was poorly timed; imagine a flashback only chapter instead of what we got for 102 instead. that would probably be infuriating.

Obviously it would have to make sense in the story, at some point there would have to be a break in the action: Eren and friends retreat/regroup, and while they are doing that Eren sits down and has a rush of memories come to him. Then we could have a plausible flashback.

I don't want any of that chink gene messing up that perfect Jaeger gene

>blacked
kek

Welcome to 2017

Not possible to mess up that degenerate Yeager gene even more.

Why he would draw some literal nobodies?

>perfect Jaeger gene

*advances*

>This is the face of a degenerate

Yes.

Because he's bananas.

I though you had shopped it, but you idn't.
>*slides butt into Armong's (female) leg*

There's no need to shop perfection

>Until all enemies are wiped out

This is now an Eren appreciation thread

Rageturd a shit.

What is this face meant to convey?

>Perfect both in expectation and reality
Good job user and thanks for the hard work

>when you're a king and surrounded by plebs

>that pig nose

Still weirds me out seeing eren this calm

Nose looks normal to me. It's the expression that makes me think.

why's his art so bad?

Oh my god he looks like such an asshole. I never knew he was capable of making such a punchable expression in terms of arrogant ones. (He's made other punchable faces, but this is a first.)

Armin himself is a pretty pnchable character what the fuck are you talking about

EMA in general are punchable characters.

>timeskip Armin is not 150kg and balding but rather 55kg with long flowing hair and an air of royalty and pompousness

Think they mean this is a new face worthy of being pummeled. I agree, he's never looked arrogant/flippant like that before. It's irritating to look at. Perhaps a sign of what's to come.

>mikasa is punchable
no she's just uninteresting

To me he looks annoyed that he to dress like a girl again.

He looks like he thinks he's hot shit, when he actually is just shit.

>m-muh Eren
No, she's punchable. I'd pay to see the manlet smack her blank face into a slab of concrete.

Oh, so like 100% of the fags who keep spamming their Armong hate in every thread? Give it a rest, nobody thinks you're funny. I don't mean you personally, user-kun.

>I HAT PROTAGONISTS!!!!

What's wrong with hating protagonists if they're annoying? I get you're annoyed by the constant character hatewanking, but that's not a logical rebuttal.

Only if they are shit.

fuck off shartmongwahle

>development = words
This is stupid

Something terrible must have happened for the Attack Titan to go rogue or redefine its purpose.

For thousands of years, the Founding Titan was always the arbiter between the 8 warring families. Its purpose was to end the conflict

But when Karl Fritz became the successor of the Founding, he completely changed the Founding's purpose by creating his Vow of Pacifism, affecting future successors of the Founding.

if the Founding Titan's purpose was changed, something must have triggered the change in the Attack Titan's original purpose.

OH NO NO NO NO IT CAN'T BE FEBUARY

>terrible must have happened
Yeah. He was born with a 3/10 in intelligence. He's just a fucking retard who thinks he can do whatever he wants and is throwing a temper tantrum after being told no by Hanji and Levi.

This butthurt

>butthurt
I'm merely stating facts, which are probably too hard for you to comprehend considering you like a literal brainlet.

he's at least 7/10 now

the attack titan was probably always meant to be a force of destruction, a titan with seemingly endless rage whose purpose was to destroy its enemies

i wonder what was it that made "freedom" become part of the very nature of the attack titan

>these delusions
Nope. Try again, butthurt Shitrenfag.

My bad for talking with a disabled. Didn't know you are an Armongfag

You are both disabled.