Admit it

The only decent character in this shitty anime besides Kakashi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0XcTSJWq0ng\
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Madara was based. He was just trying to make anime real

Kabuto pre timeskip, shikamaru post timeskip, jiraiya, and kakashi are the best characters in naruto. They are all interesting characters without their archetypes being cranked up a shit ton, like Naruto being the hotheaded MC, or Sasuke being the edgelord. I'd include obito in the list, but because of just how much he was milked later on, it sort of took away at just how good he was.

Why? i dont think she is really special

I kind of liked him until the fight with itachi, then kishimoto gave him the forced sad backstory #15.
I realize that kishimoto doesn't like having antagonists who are just evil for the sake of being evil and that unfortunate events lead people to do bad things, but every single time he reveals those backstories at the very end instead of giving them bits by bits over the course of the story, it just feels forced.

Shikamaru aside from the Asuma stuff is the same throughout the entire series. In which case it's still more of just him getting really serious.

There's some other standout characters too, but I'd agree that they have things that bring them down too and I'd include Kakashi with them and there's some that I like as much as the ones you named.

Kakashi's only flaw in his writing was just the insane milking his flashback arcs had.

youtube.com/watch?v=0XcTSJWq0ng\
Kabuto is a bitch ass nigga who needs to copy a mad scientist pedophile snakeman to have any type of identity. And Kakashi is a horribly written jobber with no more special snowflake sharingan so the fucker is even worse than before somehow.

What about the dude with an entire arm full of sharingans? I don't even remember his name, but that's a top tier superpower right there.

Danzo is the best character in all shounen anime.

>Kakashi is a horribly written jobber
Kakashi literally never loses a fight against anyone not established to be at his level or higher.

Kabuto is the most underrated character in the entire series. If Itachi hadn't used the Izamani on him, he could've controlled the whole ninja world.

The only good characters are

Minato
Itachi
Kakashi

The only arc that made everything worth reading was the reanimation of 4 hokages

The best waifu is Tatsuya or Konan

*teleports behind you*
Nothing personal kid

I hate Minato and Itachi is a fake villain brocon.

>Tatsuya
*Tayuya

Best characters were the frog niggas

itachi wasnt bad

>I kind of liked him until the fight with itachi, then kishimoto gave him the forced sad backstory #15
This.
Fuck that "nobody is actually evil" shit.
It works for some characters yes, but it ruins a lot more (at least with such bad and forced writing).

>itachi wasnt bad
He became terrible the moment Kishi turned him into ninja-Jesus that can do anything and dies (and kills) for everyones' sins (2 times).

>Itachi
>Kakuzu
>Pain
>Not a jobber
If all you do is get stomped to death and need a large network of asspulls to even make an attempt at survival then you're a terrible jobber. Just watch the video to see his other massive fuck ups.

He was meant to be an edgelord villain until Kishimoto received fujobucks to make readers contemplate Itachi into a new light. There was no reason for Itachi to defend Konoha since his actions are full of plotholes once it was confirmed he was doing everything for the sake of his village, which is utter bullshit.

>I hate Minato

t. Naruto

Edo Tensei was a mistake

Yeah dude, she's the perfect waifu! I love how her had no screentime worth a damn no jutsu was the strongest jutsu of all!

Fuck off you cancerous Narutards

>she's the perfect waifu
The most important value of any female character.
This means she is great.

Itachi is best naruto

Only until he becomes the "good guy".
After that he just becomes living (dead) deus ex machina

Stop samefagging your shit thread

what
I liked him the whole way through, he felt like one of the few characters who was really fleshed out compared to others.

So I used to read the manga, and kinda want to get back into it. But I lost where I was. Should I just start at the Pain fight, which is the last event I remember and go from there? I tried getting into Boruto but i felt dirty for skipping all of shippuden.
Thoughts?

Yes, start at the Pain fight. At the end of the Fourth Shinobi World War arc, things start getting kinda dumb and convoluted, but it's entertaining enough.

Cause fuck that if I'm gonna start over.

The pain arc is one of the highlights of Shippuden so you can't go wrong there. It goes a bit downhill from there though.

Should I keep a filler guide tabbed? As much as I loved reading manga, I'm just a filthy phoneposter and don't want to read manga on a phone. Is all filler skippable?

Yes.

I remember having fun reading it, nearly teared up for jiraya And thought the fight was cool. Would love to see it animated.

Good. filler is why i went to the manga and im not gonna start watching filler now.

I'd arguably say it's even better in the anime. The action scenes are really cool looking and VA direction is godlike.

Should i sub or dub? I know dumb question.

They're both good honestly, but Jap VA is better.

Coo. Now to figure out when the Pain fight starts.

Kakuzu was just evil though.