Did... Did it even happen? It had one good arc, the one we're having now, and now you're telling me it's over in March...

Did... Did it even happen? It had one good arc, the one we're having now, and now you're telling me it's over in March? I felt like it barely started. Is Toryama really gonna leave us with this? This is the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post/show/30016
sakugabooru.com/post/show/39749
strawpoll.me/14863039
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's okay, the manga will continue on and when the anime returns it'll be following the manga
This is what Toyotaro meant all along when he said he would soon be on the lead

Did Tori say if he'd let someone else take over after he dies?

Bump

>accidentally saged when bumping

>It had one good arc, the one we're having now

, =/= :

>literally names /our guy/ his “Chosen Successor”
Gee, I wonder

>It had one good arc, the one we're having now,
Wrong. Only arc that came close to being passable was Goku Black, but even that ended up being shit.

Dont worry Gobro you will always have the cell games.

Go be a faggot in one of the other 20 threads, this is for mourners

I don't keep up with that piece of shit anime or visit the generals. Fuck off and eat shit DBSfag. You are the ones who critically wounded this board you piece of shit. The blood is all on your hands motherfucker, all of it. Now your shitty normalfag safe space general is coming crashing down. How does it feel nigger? Pic related is what REAL Dragon Ball looks like, none of that Super dogshit.

This is true. That said I liked having new DB to watch even if it wasn’t always great.

Lol dude its just a cartoon

Blood's on your hands too faggot.

Z did this even worse nigger
Also while the Black arc had its moments this current arc is way better, especially less garbage Q U A L I T Y .
Ultra Instinct > Super Saiyan Rosé, you gotta at least admit that

I didnt do shit to cancel your favorite cartoon Pedro

Black and Zamasu were cooler than they had any right to be in that shitty arc.

Outside of that all Super has going for it are a few interesting moments in the ToP, The Roshi episode, Namekian fight episode, and the Baseball episode.

The rest has been bad or forgettable.

>Lol
>just a cartoon

>Freeza is going to get a joke ending getting erased by Zeno

>meme
>arrows
Woah...

Except it had moments of actual choreography spliced in between. Super has none of that.
>epic hilarious pedro meme
Superfags, everyone.

toyochads win again

Why are you people such hyperbolic drama queens?

Dragon Ball is a cash cow. Super has -- as far as I know -- been a successful revival overall. We'll get more DB after the movie, I guarantee it. It might be a new series in a different time slot, it might go back to being a movie series, and whatever it is it might take a year or two, but it will happen.

I'm more curious about whether Toyotaro's manga will see a similar hiatus or if it will keep on.

Back to facebook with you.

>Super has none of that
It didn't have nearly enough but to say none is plain stupid
>God Goku v Beerus
>All fights w Zamasu
>Vegito vs Fused Zamasu
>Goku vs Kefla
>Goku vs Jiren (mostly round 2 tho)
>Vegeta vs Jiren
Imma stop the list here since I'm already autistic enough making this long of a reply to le dude z bro fags

In all likelihood there's not really any time to make good on any of the interesting angles or twists they could do since you can't leave a show like this hanging on something for a full year, or do something wild like have U7 actually lose. Here's what probably goes down in the last handful of episodes:

>Gohan jobs this week taking out bunnyman
>17 Manages to KO Toppo when he reaches GoD status in an episode or two with help from Freeza, but gets knocked out as well.
>Freeza tries something dastardly and Jaren knocks him out easy because He is pure evil and makes a speech about how evil must be destroyed preeminently or something.
>Vegetableman and Grandma scream at Jaren a little more as nothing works.
>With only a 2v1 fight left to go Beerus demands the two space apes finally fuse.
>An episode or two of that.
>They unfuse breaking the established rules yet again and all looks lost, but Vegetableman remembers he is a family man and makes the self sacrifice play leaving Grandma as the winner.
>Grandma says how that was super fun, but asks the Xenos wouldn't it be more fun if they could do it again.
>Wishes the old deleted universes into existence or merged with his own.
>Says how he's looking forward to a whole bunch of exciting fights real soon as the camera pans up on the now restored universes.
>Roll credits as Freeza rages from the bench or from his hell cocoon.
>Post credits announcement of the Super Saiyan Legend Origion movie and a "please keep enjoying Xenoverse and DBFZ as well as the ongoing manga, see you soon!" or something similar.

Woah this time you said facebook instead of reddit. Nice selection of buzzwords you got there

>God Goku vs Beerus
dude mid-air clashing lmao
>All fights w Zamasu
All fights? Fuck off. This was the only moment that stood out:
sakugabooru.com/post/show/30016
>Vegito vs Fused Zamasu
Are you kidding? This was janky as fuck. The part where Vegito rapid kicks Zamasu's arm actually made me burst out laughing when I first saw it.
>Goku vs Kefla
No, it was 99% ATATATATATA with a lame uninspired dodging sequence at the end and a weak fanfic-pandering awkward sliding Kamehameha.
>Vegeta vs Jiren
Haven't watched this shit since I dropped it after the Goku vs Jiren episode.

^
This guy

I've always liked this frame.

Holy fuck.

Why does Vegito have 2 asses on his thumb?

>Dude mid-air clashing lmao
>Still wanks Z
>Posting a Black webm when I'm talking about Zamasu
Really makes ya think
>Vegito vs Fused Zamasu
If that fight took place in Z you'd be spamming that webm too
>Anything remotely new or interesting that isn't normally seen in Dragon Ball is le epic fanfic
The absolute state of nostalgiafags
I admit that Super is still shit but don't break your peen jerking lmao DBZ off over it as if it were so much better.

I'm no animator, but I'm guessing those lines are just reference for how wide his thumb should be?

It's a hiatus for the movie
It'll probably be back next april

>Posting a Black webm when I'm talking about Zamasu
That webm has Zamasu in it. It counts as a Zamasu fight.
>If that fight took place in Z you'd be spamming that webm too
No I wouldn't because the choreography is shit and none of the hits have any sort of impact.
>The absolute state of nostalgiafags
The absolute state of your asshole being penetrated by my cock. I was late to the party and only began watching DB in 2011, so don't give me any of that nostalgiafag shit.
>I admit that Super is still shit but don't break your peen jerking lmao DBZ off over it as if it were so much better.
DBZ is far far better. Sup Forums doesn't give it enough credit. I'd give it a 6/10 and Super a 2/10.

That's an entire year.

I really want to find more of these.

>It had one good arc, the one we're having now,
u wot?
The only good arc was the Black Arc.

They are called "genga"

>It...it's totally a Zamasu fight
>None of the hits had impact
Not even gonna bother proving you wrong here, it's clear you didn't even watch it
>I...I've only been watching this show for 7 years
>Dude get buttfucked lmao
>Sup Forums doesn't give enough credit to my precious serious Toriyucky did nothing wrong wahhh
This is low even for Sup Forums. Okay, well maybe not that low for Sup Forums, but still pretty damn low

Bradley should have had that for free and in seconds.

>None of the hits had impact
Exactly. Notice how weightless and "smooth" the hits feel. It doesn't have the same impact as DBZ fights. Here's an example of a real DBZ fight:
sakugabooru.com/post/show/39749
>I...I've only been watching this show for 7 years
Why are you claiming I'm lying? What proof do you have to say I've been watching for longer?
>Dude get buttfucked lmao
Except I'm not telling you to get buttfucked because you already have been. Taste my cock, nigger.
>This is low even for Sup Forums.
Defending Super is the lowest thing Sup Forums could do, but honestly who cares? Dragon Ball is pretty meh as a whole. Hunter X Hunter is much better.

Not gonna lie, these all look better without color.

Holy shit so this is an Sup Forumsutist's true form
>Why are you claiming I'm lying?
Bragging about """"ONLY"""" watching an anime for 7 years is subhuman
Posting webm upon webm of animation that's already been far surpassed and shilling it to the max is pretty low.
Also that last webm you posted is literally just ATATATATA with stick figures. What was your point?

>Bragging about """"ONLY"""" watching an anime for 7 years is subhuman
Fuck you homo faggot Super sucks Cockkkkkk
>Posting webm upon webm of animation that's already been far surpassed and shilling it to the max is pretty low.
Surpassed by wat? Mazinger Z? XD
>Also that last webm you posted is literally just ATATATATA
Pay attention to the impact of the stomach punch, not the brief ATATATATA part you dumb shit nigger.

>No argument
Yep
>No argument AND "XD"
Yep
>"Brief" ATATATA part
>N-no, you're SUPPOSED to be paying attention to THIS part, I swear it's good
Yep, all this confirms to me that you're underage. You're already breaking down over an autist war over your favorite cartoons. Take your fucking meds dude

Esto es el fin Grande Padre.

I'm not being ironic here. I genuinely going to miss DBS.

how do you guys rate the ToP so far?

strawpoll.me/14863039
strawpoll.me/14863039
strawpoll.me/14863039

Before I posted this here Kanzenshuu were saying "Everyone loves the ToP there are no negative votes" Ignoring the fact that Kanzenshuu bans anyone who doesn't like Dragon Ball Super

Have you negroes even seen this shit or am I just out of the loop? Female majin buu is cannon now, wtf, got announced for dDB fighterZ

It's a strategic choice.
Toyotaro's manga will be a year in progress by then, and likely won't be monthly.
Additionally, it'll allow for a simultaneous dub.

>grab your foe and drink up to your heart's content
N-NANI?

Don't care.

Thats not the Zamasu arc faggot.
Jiren is shit, ToP is shit, and your probably a Califla/Kale waifufag. please burn in hell pedro.

Fucking retard.

>No argument
Fuck off Toeikid.

>Z
ayy lmao
I guess I should be thankful it's one of the few fights where they don't depend on le magic haircuts.

>Calls someone a kid because they call out their dumbass post.

Kek.

>Movie rehash
>Movie rehash
>Tournament Arc
>THE ONE SINGLE ORIGINAL STORYLINE
>Tournament Arc

Good fucking god. Super really was nothing.

honestly the best part of super was Zamasuposting and watching that with everyone, that was such a great arc. shame the rest of super is such complete shit.

> the one we're having now.

oh boy, I love watching episode after episode with idiotic titles like "Jiren's Counterattack! Dyspo holds the key?" while the tournament inches forward at a snail's pace.

Yeah, they took the worst part of Z.

The fuck you on about? This arc has probably been the worst, possibly even worse than the movie retellings.

>Female majin buu is cannon now
nigga read up on the Dragonball Online timeline sometime

DB is better but Z is pretty enjoyable up until the Androids Saga.

i still wonder how the actual fuck did Gero get a hold of Majin Buu shit to make her.

>2 tournament arcs
You know, I think Super would've benefited from not having the ToP at all. Zamasu arc was at least fun, when Zamasu used potara and unleashed his powers I felt tension and chills. Granted the ending was bad but the future trunks arc was more enjoyable then this. I mean it's supposed to be a tournament with entire universes on the line, how does this arc portray less tension and danger? I actually blame the casual Cauli training sessions for this, and that universe 7 is steamrolling the tournament

I enjoyed Z until Cell became perfect, then it went downhill from there. There were parts of Buu saga that I enjoyed but overall it wasn't spectacular. As opposed to GT that was mediocre to shit all the way through until the last episode, or Super which was just outright shit all the way through.

this arc like all the others is shit
whats fucking interesting about it?

>It had one good arc
It didn't even have that. Good ideas, bad execution on all fronts.

What do these look like finished? I have a feeling that the colouring is what ruins these.

He called you a kid because you used ad hominems instead of actual arguments. You know, like a kid does.

Good riddance.

The Zamasu one is from this.

And the Goku and Frieza one is this.

My sides
ToP arc was so bad it literally killed the ratings, and the whole series

No, it's because there's just nothing more to tell.
The manga is also ending after the ToP.
People asked Toyotaro about it and he said that although a lot of people know it already, he can't comment on it.

>Did...
Fuck off to Reddit, retard.

The recap arcs were a mistake that should have never happened and the Goku Black arc was a mess narratively (even if it was fun at some points, the story and pacing was all over the place). Only the ToP arc has been decent (and even then, it has it's share of issues). So I can understand how you feel, the only actual new content in Super was 2 arcs and the only memorable moments (that don't just make you cringe) were all in the ToP arc, so it feels rather insubstantial for a 130 episode anime series.

Yes, Toyotaro who was announced as Toriyama's "Chosen Succesor" specifically because he's getting old and Toei wanted to ensure that new Dragon Ball stuff could keep being made without seeming disrespectful to the creator.

This is common in Japanese culture, there's a process to replacing someone after they die that is generally followed. Don't be surprised if you hear about a "Chosen Successor" for Goku's VA as well at some point in the next couple of years.

She's a scientist, it's possible she augmented herself.
I wouldn't be surprised if she's based on Gero's wife in the same way 16 is supposed to be his son. Same her colour and such.

Future Trunks arc has been over for ages though.

To behonest DBS was crap. It had its moments and if you summarize them it’ll be like 5-6 eps out of 123 atm. While DB and DBZ had more than 90. Besides dbs is obsessed with cheap extended scenes and fillers.

FighterZ isn't canon.

We've had female Majins since Online.

she looks pretty cool. Wish there were more fighting girls in the series tho

Dbs pacing was crap also. Some one piece tier garbage which is understandable - both are nu Toei products. But we shouldn’t accept this trash

>I don't keep up with that piece of shit anime
>goku black was the only good arc
It's not like Goku black was 5 years ago faggot.

Besides that arc was crap. He has shit taste.

I can tell, he likes DB unironically.

i just want people to stop remaking old things

Dragon ball was fine no need to rehash a lower quality version of it.

Star wars was fine no need to rehash a sjw version of woman strong.

Im all for borrowing ideas from previous series but im honestly not a fan of the direction they have taken dragon ball super it feels cheap like a cash grab rather then a story to expand on the dragon ball lore.

>Star wars was fine no need to rehash a sjw version of woman strong.
The prequels happened user. Star wars was always dead.