Seriously Sup Forums, who is the target audience of this show?

Seriously Sup Forums, who is the target audience of this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Type MOON fans

She's so beautiful.

WHEN DOES THIS HAPPEN?
I NEED THIS

>forced animation

Takeuchi.

Anons who needs to make 100 threads a day.

>my studio is piss broke
Poor user-tan.

>FeMC
>no highschool self-insert character for otaku boys

>gif
What year is it?

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

Do you sleep?

Generalfag mad.

>TM is only Fate
2/10

Young adult women and teenagers into romance stories.

>TM is only Fate
Yes it is.

[X] DOUBT

Looks like a love story to me, that webm alone gives off that vibe. Anyway, I haven't really seen it so I can't really judge.

He reminds me of that one guy that spammed Oregairu threads with "I want to kill this fucking cunt".

Two episodes in and this seems to be the audience Kyoani is angling for.

Is the vagina robotic as well?

What vibes do you get from this webm? It's from the same CM as the one posted by OP.

Women from young adult fiction like twilight and Hunger Games.

Is she actually a vampire?

Instagram users

girls and fags, just like all their other shows

This is Violet in the manga. Why did KyoAni ruin a perfectly good character design?

Looks like the CM for a touhou rip-off phone game.

>who is the target audience of this show?
The same target audience as all other KyoAni shows: lonely, socially retarded teenagers who want to fall in love with drawings.

>Dragon Ball Super will be over and all the spics will invade these threads
Welp.

Most of them will migrate to Franxx threads. Even the memes are already similar.

Is VEG the CRYSIS of anime?

Crysis was actually a decent game regardless of the graphics though. VEG doesn't have very much in the way of substance.

Sorry to break it to you, but spics don't like mechas, on the other hand they love romance/drama series like 3-gatsu/Mahoutsukai no Yome, and they will like it more if it's on Netflix.

Is this Violet?!

I'm liking the show so far, and crysis had shit gameplay.

This little bit of animation is fucking bizarre to me. It's like she's on an outing with this guy in this beautiful place. Except she's not smiling and she doesn't seem happy. When it starts it zooms in on her face and it doesn't look like she was talking about something sad before she started spinning. But she fucking spins and but then she starts to spin back the other way while mostly keeping eye contact with this guy but the way she does it it's almost like a belly dancer or some shit.

Like I can't grasp the context of this shit.

0:14
youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q

It's called "forced animation"

Memetic.

Gonna filter that to show budget.

I wasn't expecting she'd be fighting and shit.

Will there be lots of action?

Also it's at 0:17

user from episode one you're told she's a weapon that kills people.
Then you're told the same thing right at the beginning of episode two.

Did you expect this to be a walk in the park?

How many episodes from now will it take for me to see Violet twirl?

What the fuck is "forced animation" again and why is it supposed to be a bad thing?

>talking about shitty games on Sup Forums
The absolute state of Sup Forums and kyoanusfags.

Netflix executives

People say it to try and convey when a certain shot is conspicuously animated. Many more frames than usual, lots of little movements that might not even be accurate but are only there to draw attention to the amount of animation present.

who's that guy with her? the colonel?

Straight women, not fujo hambeasts.

It's not just the animation though. It's like the whole composition of the piece. Her facial expression doesn't match her movement or the mood the environment sets. It's weird as fuck.

beat me to it. Sometimes it's also just a shitpost but you see it every now and then. Just an uncanny bit of animation. Like that part of euphonium with Reina in front of the street.

It's been six years since I watched it but iirc there's a bit at the end of an episode of Tasogare Amnesia where what's her name does some sort of freaky head bob. Im pretty sure it was supposed to be cute but it was weird as fuck to me.

KyoAni fans who are too invested in the years of hype they've built up to admit it's actually not that great.

fuck off, akarin

In defence of "forced animation" in general, it's a cinematography trick. You use it when your shot would otherwise have no movement at all, so you show some rain or stuff going with the wind or snow or whatever. Akira Kurosawa did it in his movies all the time.

The problem with OP's shot is that there is already so much movement in the scene, there's camera movement, there's character movement and there's foreground movement. It would be overbearing on the viewer if it lasted more than 4 seconds and wasn't in the opening sequence.

With animation in particular, it's very easy to end up with a scene so complex that your brain has to take a second to decode what the fuck it's looking at. I'd say OP's webm falls into that category. There's shit flying everywhere, there's hair getting in the way of the camera with a DoF effect, there's a girl twirling, there's her clothes which are apparently the loosest things on the planet and move like they're suspended in WD-40 flowing after her and there's a bunch of camera movement. Combine that all with the show's colour palette? It's a mess. They animated too hard. And the frame count isn't quite high enough for the movement to be properly smooth, which only serves to draw more attention to it.

Yeah, that's why I said, it's only saving grace is that it's in the OP (where they want it to make a strong impression) and it's for 4 seconds. If this sequence was in the middle of an actual episode, it would be unacceptable.

It's like I'm watching Netflix money burning on-screen.

I had to watch the webm a few times before I even worked out what it was meant to be, I'd imagine it's even worse in the context of the OP.

So are those women in Auto Memorial Dolls services an actual steampunk esque mechanical dolls that act like human beings, or are they called that just because they are using the typewriters as explained at the end of ep. 2.
And if they are humans, what the hell is that thing with Violet hands, they have an actual working prosthesis in an era that personal automobile isn't a thing yet, at least according to the red headed tsundere lady.

That's a garbage edit.

Now that I think about it, why haven't I seen OP or ED yet?

DBS will end around the same time this show will. It is not 2 cour.

complete bullshit
i watch harem comedy shows

everytime i see that picture it gets funnier

>otherwise have no movement at all
how about avoiding that. everyone else is capable of that

Both movement and the lack of it are part of the stylized nature of anime. You can use both movement and a lack of movement to control attention and the viewer's understanding of a scene. KyoAni used to be masterful at this but in recent years I think they've let their reputation go to their heads. Another thing about 'forced animation' is that it tends to be in contrast with the rest of a show. Something that would normally be 2 frames is suddenly 20 and it serves no purpose other than proving they can make the pretty pictures.

I thought "forced animation" was just a meme, but this really is just that.

Is she virgin?

It is a meme, but only retards or newfags thinks it's indicating something bad.

>forced animation
forced meme

>forced animation
>forced drama
Is there anything this show can't do?

forced sales

I only see Sup Forums and triggerfags there. I'm not sure what you mean by a spic invasion.

The kind of people that actually cry at sappy hollywood movies that win oscars.

In the context of stories themselves, forced animation can mean animation that's inappropriate given the scene and distracts from the narrative. Big example: Any time a character is crying, and they animate them flailing around like a fucking seal. It isn't impressive, because it's distracting from the supposedly sombre emotions of the scene. It's just unneccessary, forced.

Is Violet getting double teamed by her SHOUSA and the Colonel later in the series?