Why is K-On!! your favorite anime?

Why is K-On!! your favorite anime?

It's the kind of show that makes you feel like you're slipping into a nice warm bath.

If someone asks me to rank an anime out of 10, or really anything, not just anime, could be a movie or a book or something, I usually judge it by how much I would change about it to make it more perfect in my eyes. Cowboy Bebop gets a 9/10 because I would cut out the boogie woogie feng shui episode. Same with NGE because I think Kaworu should've been introduced at least an episode earlier. But with K-on I can't think of anything I would change about it. Except that we never see child Mugi which would've been fucking adorable.

Perfected the CGDCT SoL and it appeals to me as a musician.

my fav animu is VEG now. miles better than Keion.

I love Azunyan

Because digibro said so

>no strat or telecaster
dropped

Why is Azusa your favorite K-On!?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

This episode is what made it my most favorite anime.

Because it has the best doujins.

But it isn't. It isn't even in my top 50.

Because she's a sweet angel who serves as an excellent window into our long forgotten high school days where all we wanted was to form memories with our friends as if those days would never end.

And also it's funny when she sunburns

i still cum involuntarily when i fapping through my unorganized ecchi materials and come across a pic of Azunya lying on her front on an orange sofa in school uniform and exposing her cute butt and white panties as her skirt is too short to cover while she just focus to play her handphone

Just think about those juicy tan lines

hnnnnnngfgfgffffffsssfffg

Because it's not

DON'T LEWD, AZUNYAN! She's for protection not erection!

I just realized the anime came out in 2019 and pretty soon it's going to be a whole 10 years since Keion first came out.

Fuck I feel old.

Fuck off John Titor

>2019

It's not fair you guys. I was only supposed to like badass anime for manly men like me. And now I find myself having watched every episode, OVA and the movie multiple times and somehow the last song always turns me into a blubbering mess.

manly men like us need little girls in our life too, dont be ashamed of it

I suppose there's a reason the macho dude gets a loli sidekick thing is so popular.

Enjoying cute shows like K-On is how you actually become a manly man.

and fapping furiously to trick your body into thinking you are a reproductive successful chad

watching cute shows about girls sharing their dreams and friendship is the height of machismo

Because of the threads

delete this

what episode are we on tonight?

S3E1

>S3 never

I want to see what happens next. Does Azunyan form a new band? Does she ever get to play with HTT again? What about their dream of going to summer fest?

because makes me believe there is a reason to ve alive.

I'm not going to be cruel
You can like that show as much as you like
But I didn't
I didn't like it very much.....

I kept watching hoping for something to happen and it never did
I realised all too late that this was all my fault because nothing was ever going to happen and I should have known it

I don't hold it against you if you like k-on but if you ask me why it was good I will call you an idiot

>if you ask me why it was good I will call you an idiot

That doesn't follow or apply at all. If someone asked you why it was could the correct response would be not to answer or say you don't see it. Calling the questioner an idiot is not only dickish but a complete non sequiter.

>Hey what did you have for lunch
>YOU'RE AN IDIOT!

More to the point it's at complete odds with what you said about "Not holding it against anyone" like there was anything to hold to anyone anyways. And who are you that your respect matters to us?

You're an asshole.

>could

*GOOD. See, now if you want to call me a tard for that you'd be well within your right. But you're still a prick.

Please don't take screencaps of me, it gives me anxiety.

Nooo.

But I've been taking screencaps of your posts for years already, user

why was she like that? Was Meat announcing her engagement?