ITT: Overrated shit

ITT: Overrated shit

You're not wrong.

anime

Why can you people just let people enjoy things?

This. JoJofags need to be humiliated and crushed until they leave the board, broken and in tears. Fuck JoJofags and fuck "manime". We're here for cute girls doing cute things, not homoshit.

All old manga (read: OLD) feels like a waste. They were just testing the waters and that resulted in a lot of unprofessional shit. Same way I feel about anime made before the 90s.

The one with the blue haired goddess girl

it wasn't overrated on Sup Forums until crybaby though, so what's that tell you?

t. animeonlies

>overrated
Yes
>Shit
No

Awkward dialogue, an ocean of edge, forced drama, and terrible art. You can't tell me this manga is good.

>overrated
I honestly don't see anybody talk about Devilman, let alone talk highly of its successes and how it influenced it's contemporaries and successors.
Its short and badly paced and ends abruptly sure, but it does a lot of things right with it's setting and theme that who cares if its over or under rated?

sounds like you're mad that berserk didn't get the proper adaptation

no one cares pablo

Only legit answer so far.

>edge
Overused buzzword, try again.
>Terrible art
What did you expect from a manga this old though? All of this criticism is subjective at best.
It's an obvious shitpost. Devilman inspired a lot of mangaka in their works, but it didn't even have fanfare or talk until Crybaby happened. If anything it's getting the attention it deserves, it's nowhere near overrated.

>Overused buzzword
No, it's an absolute fucking edgefest. You may consider it a buzzword but it describes this trash manga perfectly.
>What did you expect from a manga this old though?
Old manga like Hokuto no Ken had incredible art. (but just as bad stories and characters)

No explanation, doesn't expand on his ideas, lazily throws negative adjectives around. You can't tell me this post is good.

Sup Forums a magical place

>doesn't realise the awkward dialogue is probably a result of a shit scanlation
Fuck off retard.

t. butthurt Nagaishill

what does edgy even mean anymore? are you saying it edgy because theres demons eating and killing humans and being all giddy about it?
>Sup Forums ,where definitions come to die

There's 11 years difference between devilman and hokuto no ken, retard

I doubt any nagai fan can be butthurt after the positive reaction to Devilman. Sorry berserkfag, maybe next time.

Ah yes and now the ad hominem to complete this masterpiece like the cherry on top of shit sunday. Beautiful.

Still pre-2000s. Also Getter Robo had great art and was drawn by the same mangaka during the same decade, so get fucked Devilshill.
reddit

OP is just analblasted because he found out Bersurk and Evangelion weren't as original as he thought.

>Also Getter Robo had great art and was drawn by the same mangaka
b8

and the story is just manly man doing manly things, so he has time to focus more on the art.

upvoted

> Berserk
what else did it have besides the hellraiser inspired godhand?

How, exactly, is this bait? Getter Robo was drawn by Go Nagai. Check his MAL.
Yeah, fuck that redditor.

>tfw crybaby was such a hit with normies that Sup Forums has to go 45 years back just to shit on the source material from a time they weren't even born yet
Amazing.

Way to prove me right faggots.

>MAL
Check the actual credits on the page.

Art and Story: Ken Ishikawa

I think he meant the fact that someone said getter robo had great art. yeah no. getter robo by go nagai felt stiff as hell

Probably a troll edit. People are more likely to do troll edits on the Getter Robo page than the Nagai page since no one gives a shit about anything he's made except Getter.

you can stop now, you're not funny and wasting your own time.

Fuck off Nagaifag. Please go back to r*ddit.

you're joking right?

The only good part.

Who touched you user?

I get why some people hate it, I understand people being sick of it. But everything I love about anime as a medium is present in those 6 episodes. I'm not sorry for putting it on the throne.

lets not get ahead of ourselves here user, while jojo is shit, some of the other stuff is pretty alright

you mean non-fleshed out ideas, rushed ending and not enough character development, but everything else is top notch quality?

K-on
Kill la kill
Clannad
Code geass