Is this the most overrated and shitty Gundam series ever made? It had the worst OP too...

Is this the most overrated and shitty Gundam series ever made? It had the worst OP too. How did Sunrise fuck up this hard?

I don't get why Sup Forums thinks it is it's mission to dislike anything that isn't an obscure anime, even classics like this.

No? It's fucking awesome and has SUPER ASIA.

>It had the worst OP too
I'm going to find and kill you.

CHOUKYUU

90s snoozefest Gundam - G, X, Wing, 0083
Goood 90s Gundam - Victory, Turn A, F91

Did I walk into /m/ by mistake
G Gundam is the only good AU series

To answer your question. No fuckface you're a gay little bitch.

G Gundam isn't a classic nor is it good. Wing, X, Zeta, and ZZ however, are.

SEED is the only Gundam you need in your life.

Get a load of this pleb. I bet that hand of his doesn't even glow with an awesome power, the faggot

You're probably not even the Undefeated of the East. Die.

the good: manliness, domon's relationship with his master, allenby, the idea of the shining gundam having a transformation, some of the moves
the bad: everything else. from the music to the animation to the other characters to literally everything, including the shining gundam's transformation itself and the golden mode thing. the repetition, both in episode format and animation. there was just so much shit wrong with this show

the only good gundams are 00 s1 and some parts of seed + destiny. and even then, seed + destiny had more potential/world building than actual good development. once the shows start, it's like things start falling apart and almost every episode just makes it worse. 00 s2 had 3 entertaining moments. every other gundam is just straight up bad

how does it feel to have absolutely awful taste

Feels nice knowing I can appreciate true political dramas instead of shonenshit.

>imagawa gundam
>shit
You're fucking high OP

Your shit taste is showing user.

> worst OP

wrong. its a jam.

Sometimes you gotta take a break from the "war is bad" motto and just let people beat the shit out of each other in a Mecha tournament.

>not G-trainwrecko

0/10

>having low EQ and IQ capacity
>cant enjoy and appreciate cheesy wushu parodies

I laugh at all plebs who stick to one side

>talking shit about G Gundam

the fucking state of neo/a/...