Dragon Ball Super

If you’re not willing to let the anime team take a rest while the manga gets ahead again, then you’re not a true DB fan. (Laughs)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YxwwcAmdOcg
strawpoll.me/14863039
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yamcha filler when?

New bread found

>true Dragon ball fan
>approves of everything toriyama pulls out of his ass
>talks only about Z & Super and has no interest in the original or GT

>green texting himself

>obvious faggot

>island filler never

toei really are the bad guys.

General threads are not allowed on Sup Forums.

>he can’t stop

Not a general, op made a statement and people are discussing on topic.

Is Super the low point of the DB franchise? 3 years and the fights were shit even though pretty all that happens in DBS is fighting, especially in the manga.

>I CANT STOP CUMMING

Dragon Ball was never good in the first place.

>narutofag detected

Unironically there was more world building in the rushed manga than the jobber filler anime.
Regarding the low point of the franchise, the only reason the DB anime even took off is because it had a golden manga to adapt and replicate to animation.
GT and Super can never live up to that again.

Which is why he made a new thread instead of replying to one of the other unrelated DBS threads.

Vegeta's legs look like sticks.

Was Bulma's VA a factor in Super ending?

Will there be no more Bulma if we get another DB anime?

I don't even know what Naruto is

>Will there be no more Bulma if we get another DB anime?
They already hired a new seiyuu. What the fuck are you retards on about?

[citation needed]

I mean shit, probably? Isn't Japan super big on honoring VAs and shit? Doesn't explain why Tien got so shat on, but still.

Who the fuck cares about Tenshinhan? He wasn't even interesting when it was his time to be relevant.

the zamasu arc in the manga had interesting fights but it was too rushed. the other fights were all shit though, agreed.

Please stop parroting what that youtuber said.

>He wasn't even interesting
Neither is Gohan or 17

Hiromi Tsuru was shit as Bulma, she was the only seiyuu that got outdone by the shitty burger dub. She was good in most of her other roles though.

Zamasu arcs fights were ruined by Black's inability to take damage and asspull himself stronger everytime he started losing. Him and Vegeta should have had a close fight that ended with Black ultimately losing and resorting to fusion. But instead he got another powerup and fought SSB Goku and Vegeta to a standstill, leading their decision to fuse to be utterly retarded.

reminder that DB threads are here forever

Nah, DBS manga is miles better than the anime. I can't wait to see an autenthic battle royal in the manga.

Source?

I only liked the villains and SSJ4 in GT
But even as a kid I realised that it was kinda shallow , it still appealed to me

where's vados kun?

I still can't tell if Kalefags and Caulifags are falseflagging or not

Hopefully dangling from a tree

Who the fuck cares?

>liking the flanderized bitch-voice nagging dub Bulma
Wew

These threads are dying even before Super ends.

real one left a while ago

Good, hopefully the shitposters and falseflaggers will get bored and leave, leaving the occasional comfy manga threads. They won't be anywhere near as frequent or as populated, but that's a good thing.

>grew up with GT

Why?

In all likelihood there's not really any time to make good on any of the interesting angles or twists they could do since you can't leave a show like this hanging on something for a full year, or do something wild like have U7 actually lose. Here's what probably goes down in the last handful of episodes:

>Gohan jobs this week taking out bunnyman
>17 Manages to KO Toppo when he reaches GoD status in an episode or two with help from Freeza, but gets knocked out as well.
>Freeza tries something dastardly and Jaren knocks him out easy because He is pure evil and makes a speech about how evil must be destroyed preeminently or something.
>Vegetableman and Grandma scream at Jaren a little more as nothing works.
>With only a 2v1 fight left to go Beerus demands the two space apes finally fuse.
>An episode or two of that.
>They unfuse breaking the established rules yet again and all looks lost, but Vegetableman remembers he is a family man and makes the self sacrifice play leaving Grandma as the winner.
>Grandma says how that was super fun, but asks the Xenos wouldn't it be more fun if they could do it again.
>Wishes the old deleted universes into existence or merged with his own.
>Says how he's looking forward to a whole bunch of exciting fights real soon as the camera pans up on the now restored universes.
>Roll credits as Freeza rages from the bench or from his hell cocoon.
>Post credits announcement of the Super Saiyan Legend Origion movie and a "please keep enjoying Xenoverse and DBFZ as well as the ongoing manga, see you soon!" or something similar.

Agree.

fake one was probs getting on her nerves and she left

Agreed we’ve had some slow but super comfy manga threads in the past.

Will Cabba have an actual fight with Nigrisshi in the manga?

What if toei go full KUBOOOO and the next seven episodes are bogus asspulls and then the series ends and EGP does exist and blanco will occur???

Put on your name, faggot

falconer>original

Hopefully not, because I hope Niggrisshi is stronger than a Super Saiyan in the manga after the way he was shafted in the anime. If Cabba does fight him for some reason, I hope he loses.

>Gohan doesn't get SS4 because GT gets axed
>Gohan doesn't get Blanco because DBS gets axed

Pottery (Laughs!!)

and then the next episode preview is a cliffhanger with goku on his blue gi

PFFF HAHAHAHA.

Nigrisshi could lose a first round and then power up to Aniraza later.

true

As much as I want him to be Aniraza in the manga, to go with his "Strongest modified warrior" title, I don't see it being retconned, unless Toyo severely nerfs him.

samefag.

keep cryin bitch nigga

>this triggers the Sup Forumsutists

>everyone on Sup Forums has the same opini-

you caught me

cocks

samefag

Why do spics love db so much?

how many series do you know cross the generational gap?
soon there will be at least 3 generations that love db

I watched some of the dub and thought hey this isn't terrible, then bulma came on screen. Western pig women really can't handle voice acting without being annoying, 9 times out of 10.

they had a dub.

they dont care about copy right so they put cartoons on their tamale stands and shaved ice stands.

Kai > Everything else
youtube.com/watch?v=YxwwcAmdOcg

Because after the conquistadors wiped out any sense of culture and indoctrinated them into Christianity they’ve had an identity crisis.
The slavers the post modern age now also do not identify with old religions and this a new generation of spice have been born that idolize Anime Jesus on the television

please dont give me more issues to work with
i already live in a country thats made out of waifufags, i dont need to stack anythig more on top of that

He should just nerf the triple-robot fusion.

what spic country are you from?

Chile

Have you negroes even seen this shit or am I just out of the loop? Female majin buu is cannon now, wtf, got announced for dDB fighterZ

>db videogames
>canon
i find some discrepancies within your post my friend

My condolences

life sux

at least youre not Venezuela

fuck off Sup Forumstard

This is not some xenoverse make your own character shenanigan friendo, Im just saying donr be surprised if this character pops up elsewhere.

Jiren

If it’s not part of the main continuities (manga or anime) it’s not considered canon.
Tori has always designed extended universe characters

Fuck man, Venezuela used to make some great dubs now they are all dead
the voices of my childhood will never be heard from again

Why are you here

Only to suffer

Sleep

In Super I bet even that finger is a fighter.

rata de mierda

>now they are all dead
much like their people

>U9 kaioshin panicked when deleted
>U4 hakaishin panicked when deleted
for how slow and boring the Tournament of Power is, they sure got the reflective balance symbolism down.

Leave the park ranger and the gay alien to me.

how do you guys rate the ToP so far?

strawpoll.me/14863039
strawpoll.me/14863039
strawpoll.me/14863039

>for how slow and boring the Tournament of Power is

So when did this happen? When did everyone realize this tournament did not turn out how it was supposed to be?

When it went from a battle royale to everyone lining up to fight U7?

I think right after Jiren destroyed Gokuck everything went to shit

Didn't one of the writers confirm Trunks and Goten were going to get something special after the tournament?
This has me to believe those 2ch rumors of the last episode taking place in EoZ to be true.