Wow, ive never seen a show go from shit to shitter so fast

wow, ive never seen a show go from shit to shitter so fast

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-01-10/even-pop-team-epic-anime-series-director-struggles-to-understand-it/.126174
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you hate fun?

Lets be real here user. I like the popteamepic shitposting as much as the next guy but in all honesty the show isn't that good, its so bad that trying to sweep it under the rug with the running gag that it's shit on purpose is no longer a valid course of action.
Enjoy the show and the kuso threads that follow it, just don't follow the line of thought that assumes that everyone who is indifferent towards it is just a contrarian faggot trying to kill one of the last remnants of fun to be had on this god awful board.

>I don't get the jokes
>I'm going to post it on Sup Forums

The hype sure died out for this pretty quick

At least the manga still exist

its disappointing to grow so fond of the comics, to see how bad the show is.

That's because shitposters lost their steam once they saw that the rest of the anime isn't going to be a referencefest and that it might genuine be good.

scram boi

I liked the first episode but the second was unwatchable.

Nice OP though.

To be honest, a lot of the jokes are fine and the reference humor could just be ignored if there weren't so many of them. But the lack of creativity and shit quality of the animation really takes it's toll

Nobody cares. Make a thread about something you like instead of whining the same thing that's posted every day. You're not changing a single thing with your post, and you never will.

Pop > Pip

this is the greatest shitpost of our time
>literally the same episode twice in a row every episode
>faggy kill la kill animator mad as fuck over its existence
>director didn't even know what it was when he agreed to work on it
truly aoty

>you can't just say it's bad because it's ACTUALLY bad
>that's the point
>NO BUT ACTUALLY THOUGH
yeah that's the point user

Sup Forums proving once again they're the easiest board to get baited

>faggy kill la kill animator mad as fuck over its existence
Tell me more. I hate trigger.

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-01-10/even-pop-team-epic-anime-series-director-struggles-to-understand-it/.126174
>"Even calling it crap is like a compliment. All these works that make me depressed are increasing, and I'm at my wit's end."

>it's meant to be shit
>leave me alone
Wew

Nothing is born of your criticism. That's s s s s s s s s s

It's hilarious to see Sup Forums's hivemind in action.
>Start as one of the few things that Sup Forums's userbase universally likes
>Gets anime adaptation and becomes popular
>Sup Forums REEEEEEEEEEs and now threads trashing the show are constantly made

Is this Japanese Beavis and Butthead?

>be a significant part of KLK
>call other things bad

>a show is made with the express purpose of being a shitpost and therefore bad
>somehow trying to be bad excuses how bad it is
So where is the value in this show if we all admit from the get go that it is shit? It's not funny, it's not entertaining... What am I supposed to get out of watching it?

then watch more anime

Reminder that the side illustrations were 75% reference gags and skyrim references were done in the manga

Its the same reason you keep coming back here

The "two versions" gimmick ruins it. They should have just kept it a short show and switched voices between segments.

Shitposters latched on VEG, oddly enough. Those have one of the worst threads in ages.

>its not funny
>its not entertaining
I don't know about you user but I'm having a blast.

to be fair...

>The "two versions" gimmick ruins it.
This

> Geso replied that they wish people would accept his dislike of the show from a production standpoint and let it go so everyone can move on.

Nah, you say extremely dumb shit like that then you deserve to be called out on it.