Is Sakura right?

Is Sakura right?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/162911701/#162925483
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Considering Sakura's been beating Saber for three months straight, no. Before you claim magazine polls don't count, by the way, that very doujin your pic comes from uses an even more obscure magazine poll as an excuse to shit on Sakura.

Yes. Always. In every series.

My girl rem at 5 despite a year of her being in nothing made me so happy

Yes

That Sakura is not the real Sakura since they unraped her.

Pretty sure movies stick to original vn and got penis worms and Shinji rape

CALLED IT!
desuarchive.org/a/thread/162911701/#162925483

Really?
That's cool then, maybe Japan is becomming more progressist, maybe they'll stop slut shaming and will become more open towards more intelligent kinks, like their Korean neighboors did.

Nope, it's been incorporating aspects of RN.

>Our Sakura is pure now!
>Buy the goods and BR!!
>Don't bother reading the original work, Sakura is pure! PURE!! and not PURE DARKNESS but PURE vagina!!
>Buy merch pls
>Gib monnies please

I like where this is going.

I mean I haven't watch it but
>So in its original form as a visual novel,Fate/stay nighthad a lot of sexually explicit content, which was easier to write around or just cut out for adapting the Fate route andUnlimited Blade Works. But forHeaven's Feel, the sex is more tied into the plot in ways that are harder to get around. So what was your approach to making this content more PG-13 for the movie version?
>So even for me, I believe it's very important for those scenes and elements to be inHeaven's Feel. I think maybe that's another reason why we wanted to make this route for the theater, so we could properly portray that aspect of the story. For Chapter 1, we werebarelyable to get the rating that we wanted. Without spoiling what's coming, if it's necessary to keep the sexual content, we will try what we can to get it into the movie.

Sakura >>>>>>>> everything and everyone

t. Shirou

They were barely able to get the rating for part 1. Needless to say, they'll have to censor the fuck out of the second one.

Sakura

Well, Sakura was always pure anyways. No man worth their salt is put off by rape victims as long as their romantic feelings are pure.

She also fucked with Shinji without him having to rape her on some ocasions.

Nice headcanon.

>"Sakura is pure"
>the trained prostitute having sex is your headcanon
>

Well it was stated in vn that when worms inside her body get "hungry" they make her horny so there was time when she asked Shinji to "help" her with that.

Getting raped doesn't make you impure.
>there was time when she asked Shinji to "help" her with that.
Nice headcanon.

>anything I don't like is headcanon

When Shinji tried to rape her that one last time he said "beg for it like you always do". I think he exaggerate of course but there must have been a time when Sakura had it bad and wouldn't be able to normally functioning and she just asked him.

>When Shinji tried to rape her that one last time he said "beg for it like you always do"
No he doesn't. He says he's the one to decide and that she has no right to resist.

>>>/fanfiction.net/