Darling in the FranXX

Only 5 hours and 30 minutes until we finally get to nut inside these cute robots, darlingchads.

EP2PV: youtube.com/watch?v=V9X_lqdryG4
Twitter: twitter.com/DARLI_FRA/status/953914915911229440

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strelitzia
ftd.com/blog/share/bird-of-paradise-meaning-and-symbolism
gardenguides.com/130996-bird-paradise-symbolism.html
flowermeaning.com/bird-of-paradise-flower-meaning/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphinium
gardenerdy.com/larkspur-flower-symbolism-facts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I swear I've fapped about 5 times more than usual since the first episode of this show.

The first episode of this anime represents everything I hate in anime (aside mecha). Please let it go full trainwreck or give the characters actual development or just kill them all off, that's the only way it can save itself or it should just flop hard.

Save some for tonight user.

I'm ready

I want to fuck all of these robots.

Will this show subvert its heteronormative narrative?

>Please let it go full trainwreck
I'm expecting this, honestly. Seems like another series with potential that's going to be completely ruined.

>Delphinium has big tits
>Cocona is flat
How does this work?

Just wait for the /u/ tears when there's some crisis where one of the pilots gets hurt and they hype up a male/male or female/female combo to try and save the day and it just fails horribly

The doctor have better taste than God.

>see this on your room
>wat do

Indeed.

>that torso length
COCONA NOOOOOO WHO STRETCHED YOU ON THE RACK

I am loving every bitter tears from you.

That drawing is fucking bad. It looks like her torso is severed off from the bottom half of her body. Really poor use of perspective.

Ask the worst girl to please leave.

>not pink

Fuck off /u/fag

new pic

That makes her look fat.

>Miku steals the limelight

I hope she turns out to be a stealth best girl like this little shit.

NO NO NO HELL NO

The robot on the right looks like one of the Digimons, I don't remember which one.

Well if we're drawing parallels with Kiznaiver, you can notice that Ichigo acts alot like Chidori, meaning she will win but not MCbowl

>its a Miku episode

Asuka > Trash > Other girls

So who is gonna turn out to be a megacunt like Tenga?

I wonder what he meant by this.

It's the phantom pain

>darlingchads
Stop this shit.

No.

nice

Yeah I think it was this one.

The one given the number 666

arororogi

You are more terrible than Hiro in naming.
Be ashamed.

>making the literally same OP again
Go fuck yourself

I hope Goro turn out to be an actual bro this time and not another soycunt like Tenga

We should do a drinking game everytime a reference to eva is made.

>darlingchads
Where do you "people" come from?

Is it already done? Why 822x600?

I hope we get an 02 Ichigo elevator scene.

It will end bad for your health.

Great edit.
I am saving this.

I expect at least Hiro to get development, don't know about the others.

When will Hiro impregnate his wife

Commit sudoku, crossposters.

Can't wait

Hopefully sooner rather than later. And since we're on this subject, it's time for the [ Threadly Reminder ]

>Strelitzia
>A common name of the genus is bird of paradise flower / plant, because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise.
>The bird of paradise represents faithfulness, love, and thoughtfulness
>The symbolism generally associated with bird-of-paradise is freedom and good perspective. When a woman gives it to a man it symbolises faithfulness.
>The 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple
>Freedom and the ability to travel, due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight (note similarities with the bird monologue in episode 1)
>Magnificence, excellence and success
>Joy through challenges and successes alike
>Faithfulness in romantic relationships
>Optimism towards the future

Sources:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strelitzia
ftd.com/blog/share/bird-of-paradise-meaning-and-symbolism
gardenguides.com/130996-bird-paradise-symbolism.html
flowermeaning.com/bird-of-paradise-flower-meaning/

We're far from bump limit, Satan.

Compare with

>Delphinium
>Delphinium is a genus of about 300 species of perennial flowering plants in the family Ranunculaceae. All members of theDelphiniumgenus are toxic to humans and livestock. The common name"larkspur"is shared between perennialDelphiniumspecies and annual species of the genusConsolida
>In general, larkspurs denote love, affection, and ardent attachment.
>While pink larkspurs represent fickleness, white ones denote happiness, and purple flowers mean first love.
>These flowers symbolize levity, lightness, pure heart, sweet disposition, desire for laughter, etc.
>According to some other versions, larkspur flowers may mean frivolity, haughtiness, and inconsistent loyalty.
>Almost all parts of the plant have poisonous alkaloids.

Sources:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphinium
gardenerdy.com/larkspur-flower-symbolism-facts

ahahahaha jesus fucking christ this is beautiful

I want Cocona.

I have decided to no longer accommodate Coconafags and their endless whining.

which accounts should i follow on twitter to get the best DitF pictures, previews and info?

Ichigo is a resentful bitch confirmed.

Your mum.

very ready

What about the other 3?

help me out

I hope we'll get some decent Ichigo screentime.

I want a short episode segment for every pair and finished with a MOTW final battle

I'd like the others to basically be in the background for the entire 24 eps (like they have been so far), and have the story revolve around 02 and her new darling. Oh, and I'd like fries.

>Subs in 6 hours

I for one want a lot of drama and suffering, bordering on grimdark, but held aloft only by the noble cause.
All you fine people agree with me, yes?

>Eva invented naked girls

Follow some of the main staff. Masayoshi Tanaka, Shigeto Koyama and Imaishi. The official twitter also reblogs some illustrations from other animators.

I want this train to go as fast as possible before it comes completely off the rails.

thank you very muchy

Very nice.

I've been stumped by Argentea for quite a while. Turns out it's in the name of at least a dozen flowering plants with no relation to each other. The most likely one is "silver cockscomb" but I can't find much about it.
Cockscomb in general symbolises affection, pretension, foppery, and skepticism. These seems to kinda fit.

what did she mean by this?
was it rape?

What's their noble cause anyway?

Cant wait

Floppy titties.

>Shigeto Koyama
Does Koyama have Twitter?

Science.

Gainax shows aren't exactly the type to go off the rails. This is a Gainax school reunion.
The only thing missing is the logo and a humongous budget budget.

I'm convinced that most of the anime staffs are Ichigofags

He's trying his hardest to kill it.
Like holy fuck

Is it joey__jones?

I think this is an A-1 show but don't quote me on it

Genista is also troublesome to figure out. It's the name of a whole genus, and the colloquial name for it (broom) is also used for flowers that are in different genera.

>All members of the Delphiniumgenus are toxic to humans

>The ex-Gainax team of A-1 contacted ex-Gainax people at Trigger and Khara and proposed a joint project together.
>It's not a Gainax show in all but name.

Look up the people behind this project sometimes. The only ones missing are the few hardcore anti-Gainax people at Trigger and Khara like Anno or younger Yoshinari.

Did the idolm@ster guy also wrote evangelion and TTGL?

>silver cockscomb
I guess the twin tails look like a comb

He says, while posting an E7 image.

wish that was my cock

Argentina best couple

Would it really be so hard for retards like OP to not create a thread immediatly?
Or atleast not writing such a cancerous OP

But Koh is the older Yoshinari. But he might do something for this show, he did a couple cuts for LWA too because his brother asked him to.

Cutest little slob!