Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av18232504/?from=search&seid=18318824512318012562
mega.nz/#F!Y6YEwDSL!DPnGnyROUDuxVFkQBZJpIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

[x] Touch Tohka's tohkas

Origami a shit.

I manage

No, Origami a best.

Just pound her nonstop. Her body asks for it.

What about food expenses? The wallet is important.

>not continuing the ride until the deito has escalated to sealing them through the power of the dick

Miku is shidosexual now.

Bully her

Tohka is an innocent baka. She doesn't deserve any bullying.

Only if you only watched the anime or stopped reading the novels in volume 9.

But she gets smarter the more she suffers.

Does she now?

You haven't seen inverse Tohka stats? She has 1INT higher than her regular spirit form.

Even in the current novel, she's still kind of shidosexual. She just prefers girls.

Not that guy but Inverses shouldn't even be that smart to begin with. They have no knowledge of anything but themselves.

That doesn't make Miku "Shidousexual". She shows way more interests in girls and we see this behavior in like 95% of her scenes, it's like saying that Natsumi actually likes Shidou over Yoshino just because in volume 13 she said she is grateful for what he did to her.

Amount of knowledge doesn't equal intelligence. See Mio for example, the world was new to her but since her IQ was very high she learned how to speak in japanese in just a few minutes after hearing Shidou and Mana talk.

Except Dark Tohka seemed to be aware of Tohka and regular spirits in volume 15.

Volume 17 translation never.

It's been translated for that Facebook group but they are doing it at snail pace.

It didn't take her a few minutes. She had to hearm them talk, watch TV, listen to the radio, read and other stuff until she started saying her first words. That's still pretty impressive since she did it in a short period of time.

So it looks like a chinese company bought the rights of DAL and now they're making a mobile game. The funny part if that Japan won't be able to play apparently.

bilibili.com/video/av18232504/?from=search&seid=18318824512318012562

I know, that's why I said that. Also, do we know if volume 18 is due to march?

We have to gather all the translated novels in one place. It's getting too difficult to search in the archive whenever anons ask for links.

Apparently, the next volume is being delayed because Tachibana is "busy" with something else.

Yeah, the next volume won't be coming out in february bit there's a slight chance it comes out in march.

I don't remember any volume being released in February, it's always March. Anyway, it's kind of sad how last year they released a single volume when it used to be 3 volumes per year at first.

I made a MEGA folder with everything i could find a while back. It even has the Google TL for 17.

mega.nz/#F!Y6YEwDSL!DPnGnyROUDuxVFkQBZJpIA

It was 3 volumes last year user.

What are you talking about? Volume 15 was released in in 2016 then volume 16 in 2017. If you are talking about the Spin-off then that is not even written by Tachibana and is barely relevant for the main series.

Throw banana out the window, dumbass monkeys

It was two actually. Encores are not volumes and Date A Bullet is not part of the main series either.

16 + 17 + Encore 7. That's 3.

Yoshiko is an ape, Tohka is a retard. Learn the difference.

>Encore 7
That is not a volume.

>Being so desperate you will fuck a retard
Retards like you are why we don't have nice things, this is why abortion exists.

Volume 16 and 17 in 2017.

Spirits can't get pregnant though.

Holy shit I love you user!

If they can't get pregnant then why hasn't the protag dicked them yet?

Play the game.

>Game
None of that gay ass VN shit.

He has. It's just that this series doesn't need to remind the fans "And remember, Shidou fucked Kurumi" like other light novels do.

Season 3 when?

Next year.

Then you have no right to ask anything.

What's so gay about this, faggot?

VNs are gay dude, if you want to play a game then play a game, if you want to watch an anime then watch an anime.

Retard.

Then play the VN. If you are as dumb as Tohka and reading is too complex for you then think of it as interactive book.

>Play
It is literally a crappy novel, there is no gameplay.

At least she's not wearing handpuppets

Should Yoshino have received the combined power of the spirits in Mayuri Judgment instead of Tohka?

>there is no gameplay.
What? There are 3 games and gameplays of all of them.

You probably think point and click games have no gameplay.

It doesn't make sense either way

Yoshino > Tohka+Origami, according to Shidou

I sure am excited to play Of Mice and Men on the E-Reader 360

But you would be reading a digital book as opposed to actually choose your actions based on the pictures and animations that the game shows to you.

Will she come back.

Non-canon and barely a character in her own movie.

We're only getting a pv this year so just like the other user said, in 2019.

B But, Arusu and Rinne are back!!

Probably not but at least they're including her in that chinese mobile game.

>Arusu
Not really, the Maria from the game and the one from the LN are different characters. Only Rinne could be considered canon.

Rinne maybe. Maria is an entirely different character in the LN, not to mention she became an app in Shidou's phone at the end of the game.

Enjoy your cameo as a character in the background.

Why would they even announce the anime now when they have nothing done yet?

If she ever gets a cameo in the LN, I doubt she would just be a background character. She would probably show up in Shidou's dreams or something since she's inside him, from what we saw in the movie.

Mayuri was only relevant for like two or five minutes in the movie, she will be even less relevant in the novel if she happens to appear.

They announced the anime last year. What are you saying?

and it won't air this year so that means they announced it with more than 1 year of anticipation.

I didn't have this one, thanks for posting it.

>more than 1 year of anticipation
Yes, so what about it? Taking more than 1 years to make the standard anime of 12 episodes is normal.

It's an endearing character trait!

That wasn't the case with season 1 and 2 and they had anime related content to show in both cases even when S2 had no budget whatsoever.

They didn't announce anything anime related in that one event last year either.

So endearing that it makes you want to bully her.

With hugs? Yes.

Yeah, giving hugs to another girls in front of her while not giving her any.

Season 1 was announced at the end of 2011 and aired in 2013. Season 2 was announced 1 week after season 1 finished airing, around june-july nad aired in april of next year, it was less than a year and we know what happened. Now season 3 seems to be flollowing the same path season 1 did and it will most likely air in april of 2019.

A simple misunderstanding; Tohka always forgives, as long as you feed her afterwards.

a best

Volume 3 was released in november, why would they announce an anime project when the series was still new with a new volume just being released around the same date?

They announced the spin.off that will by the way finish in the next volume.

Yeah, it got an anime really fast.

The same way that Origami fed her poison? Yeah, I'm sure she will be happy with that.

Miku is worst girl.

It would have been nonsensical but anything is better than giving Tohka the spotlight for no reason.

Origami isn't exactly the paragon of sanity...

She doesn't actually like Shindo right? She just likes being a tease right? Please say yes.

I think she expresses legitimate affection towards him while he's seriously injured; was probably in one of the more recent volumes.

>Replying to a tripfag.

(You)

>Shindo
Who? Some of her clones do like him.

Remember how wet she was when looking at Shiori with boobs in volume 12? I don't think she had been even half as wet towards Shidou since then.
Also don't ever consider Shiorisexual to be similar to Shidousexual.