>pantyhose best girl
yes

Her body.

Her sister.

Her incomprehensible fighting spirit!

Her pained cries.

her feet.

Treat Matoi with care

Why is it that girls coming-of-age stories inevitably include yuri?

Her eyes.

midriff.

Senketsu

her sister's ass

her sister

Man I fucking love kill la kill. Just a never ending roller coaster

It's time

>Los Angeles is a nice place to live, good weather, near the sea
>Done with the classes on your boarding school for today, you decide to spend the rest of the day taking a walk on the boardwalk, then maybe head to the arcade.
>You usually stay at the school, playing games or surfing the net. Not living near any close relatives, you have a few people you know, but not exactly friends. People you stick with sometimes just because they're there.
>For a change you decided to head out. You had a faint feeling that something good would happen.
>So now you're taking a walk, glancing at the sea every now and then. Life is kind of dull, you haven't given much thought about your future. You briefly daydream about navigating the seven seas and such.
>Deciding to have some coffee you stop by an ice cream shop, but stop in your tracks before you do so
>You look into the shop, to find that something is shining inside. It's really out of place, like, it's pretty bright, and it doesn't come from the ceiling like an usual light would
>With curiosity added to wanting to have coffee, you walk to the entrance to experience a funny and unusual scene
>"Listen, ice cream seller! I will have a mint one! Without cone! You will be rewarded!"
>Are the words of a tall, young asian woman. Her english is good, though her accent is slightly off. But what strikes you is that the radiance is coming from her. No one else seems to see this though, so you take it as a sign.
>You quickly decide that she's quite beautiful. Blue eyes, slim figure but from what you've seen, a strong and determinated personality. What you like most is her cut hair, half way between black and navy blue. More oriented towards black, but has a hint of the latter.
>Smiling all the way, she takes her ice cream and sits down, pulling herself close to the table. Checks the time, and just waits.
>You're still standing in the doorway, staring at her the entire time.

>A man pushes you out of the way. Apparently you didn't notice him, so you don't blame him.
>Your eyes go back to the asian woman, who is now watching you. Shit, she probably noticed you staring.
>"How long do you intend to stand there?" she asks
>You're at a loss on what to do, when she finally closes her eyes and sighs
>"Take a seat." she orders, moving a chair from under the table
>You nervously comply, and quickly sit down
>"Why were you staring? It's rude, you know."
>Damn. This is not going well, you think. So much for that good feeling you had
>You just say the first thing that crosses your mind
>"Umm.. well, i'm sorry for staring.. but you're pretty.. so yeah.. uh.."
>She lowers her head and scoops a bit of her meal into her mouth. You can't see her face completely now. Wonder if she's gonna rat you out for saying that? It was a terrible idea and you know it.
>"You've got what it takes, boy. No one's ever said anything like that to me before."
>"Wait, you famous? I knew that radiance wasn't normal!"
>She looks at you in the eye. Then, before you can say another word, she gets up, knocking her chair backwards. What follows is something you didn't expect. Or did you?
>"HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT ME!? IT IS I, KIRYUUIN SATSUKI! REMEMBER THAT, YOU PIG IN HUMAN CLOTHING!"
>You stare at her with your mouth open and wide eyes. Actually, everyone in the shop does. By the time you pick your jaw back from the floor, she sits down.
>"Excuse me. Old habits don't go away that easily."
>"Well, i'm sorry but i don't recall that name. You're from... Japan, right?"
>"That's correct. I'm currently here in a business trip from the Kiryuuin-Takarada Union"
>Now that name sounds more familiar. That's a multinational corporation that became pretty relevant world wide lately.
>"Oh, i see! That's why you talk English that well! Must be fun, traveling all over the world. How long have you bee--"
>"...Just how old do you think i am?" she abruptly cuts you off

>You take another look at her. She looks pretty mature, and her height is unusual in a late adolescent.
>"Uhh... 26?"
>She slams the desk with her hands. "I turned 18 recently."
>A bead of sweat drops from your temple. It seems that your comment made her quite angry.
>She calls over the waitress, and pays her for the ice cream. She gets up without saying anything, and walks to the exit
>But she stops there. Still sitting down, your eyes wander from her to the window, to see that it's raining pretty hard. Who would have thought?
>Still angry, she pulls out her phone and asks whoever is in the other side of the phone to come pick her up. However, after a few sentences she starts talking in what you think is Japanese.
>She then hangs up, and leans on the doorway, looking at the rain.
>You decide to walk over there and apologize, which calms her down.
>Both of you sit down again, and talk. Talk about a lot of things, about her business, your studies, etc...
>Then she does something surprising. After you told her about you being pretty lonely, she's offered you a job in her corporation.
>"Because i enjoyed your company. Only two persons have ever made rude comments about me in my face. One of them is dead and the other one is a dear person to me."
>"Come with me."
>You don't give much thought to it. Your dull life is over. She tells you that you will continue your studies in Japan. This looks like a great opportunity to get off your lazy ass and finally learn moon.
>You're so into it that a smile forms in her lips. It's when two girls enter the establishment
>While one is fumbling with the umbrella, the other rushes to your conversational partner, shouting in probably again, Japanese.
>"This is Mako, a friend of mine. Can you tell me your name so i may introduce you to her?"
>"Oh, right. Name's user."
>She relays the information to her in Japanese.

Her smile.

>The other girl walks to the table, this one's name is Ryuko, apparently. You notice the crimson streak of hair that stands out.

>"Well, it's time to head out. We'll travel back to Japan in two days. Pack your things up and we'll pick you up at 8, tomorrow."

>You all shelter under the umbrella, which is ridiculously large. For some reason you assign the idea of owning such a large umbrella to the girl with the bowl cut.

>Ryuko drives you to your school, and in poor english "See you rater!" she drives off. You don't want to get wet, so you walk in the school.

>It was a good day after all. You pack your stuff and settle things with the Director

>You wonder what's in store for you tomorrow, as you hit the light and go to sleep.

The End

This was the pinnacle of the series for me.