What does Sup Forums think of beastars?

What does Sup Forums think of beastars?

We like it a lot.

It's very nice I think

Speaking of Beastars, new chapter when?
I know you're lurking, Translator-kun.

About half done translating the chapter. Will probably get the chapter released in the next 10 hours or 24 hours.

It's alright

It's kinda gay but it's alright

Reminds me of that hentai where dogs gained sentience and fucked their female owner turning them into female dogs.

For me, It jumped the shark with the lion yakuza thing.

Pretty good, with the Haru resque arc being the lowest point so far; still good, but kinda out of place and too shonenish.

It's just me or it's getting more popular on Sup Forums lately?

Also, thank you translator-kun, you are doing gods work

It's edgy, so I like it.

>fight yakuza tigers
>for some reason they don't use guns
>beat up a big group of them
>wolf-kun leaves
>"ok time to pull a machinegun out of my ass"
I like this manga, but that was fucking weird

I just found out about it yesterday and absoluted loved it.
The rescue part was to out of nowere and to out of place for the feeling of slice-of-life/coming-of-age i was getting from the past chapters.
I want Juno and Lunosi to be friends.

I like it.

I like the way she draws Legosi's hands.

>It's kinda gay
if anything its incredibly straight

It's pretty gay bro

I wish
Legosi kissing his attacker is the closest it'll ever get desu

Caught a thread about it for the first time a day or two ago. Read it all.
Starts slow for a good 6-7 chapters or so, but by chapter 8 and on, it starts gettin' real good.

I don't like the love between the bunny and the wolf, frankly. When Juno showed up, I knew that's what I wanted to see, but I guess that's just what's gonna happen in the manga. Oh well. That deer better start fuckin' that Okapi instead of Juno, but I guess that's probably how that's gonna go, too >:(

Yeah, it's good. The anthropomorphism is an interesting visual take, but the fact it's lewd detracts from the visual appeal (despite increasing the plot appeal). Also, I love how the chicken has her head turned to the side in nearly every appearance. Nice touch.

4/5 stars, I reccomend reading it. Read up into the double digits to give it a shot.

Yeah, for me it hasn't been enjoyable since then. Totally jumped the shark. Like when Louis pulls a gun on his father. It was supposed to be a dramatic moment but it was comically ridiculous. It was the sort of thing a middle schooler would make his OC do because it was 'cool'.

Did you mean 4/5 beastars

It went full meme after the rescue art.
I'm still reading it though, hoping it will get good again.

Human lovers club or some shit iirc