Is this NTR?

No it's a pseudo-father daughter relationship

What's your source, OP? Nothing on mangaall or lhscans

>NTR'd by Kamui
>NTR'd by the guardian spirit

>not on lhscans
lhscans.com/manga-sousei-no-onmyouji-adashino-benio-hen-raw.html
nigga u blind

Trying to rape Benio was not cool but I like how naive and honest Kamui is with his feelings. Can't wait to see Benio's kegare form. Why is Benio's side so good compared to Rokuro's?

Because Rokuro is stuck in a tournament and the only exciting thing that happened in it was Birdboy getting gutted and Tenma turning out to be a lunatic

Birdboy wasn't gutted but lost a leg

His career got gutted :^)

I still don't understand... If benio want to kill kamui why would she care for him lol..wtf with this series

At least he won a hot girlfriend

The author is multipandering so this is the bad boy side story

Red and Yellow-green are still the better couple anyway

She wants to kill him with her own hands. Anyway, what Benio truly despises is her weak self at that time and not really him.

Doesn't this chapter imply that he got his new powers through her parents' spiritual energy and their desire to protect her or some shit like that?

translation when?

Jamini's is 5-6 chapters behind since they're missing a translator or some shit, so who knows

I never finished the anime but I enjoyed most of what I watched. I heard it got an anime original ending but it was very popular in China. What are the chances they will continue the anime in the future? I'm caught up with the manga and it's pretty decent.

>What are the chances they will continue the anime in the future? I'
Zero.

>Rokuro might have to put her down

That's gonna be rough.

If you know Portuguese, it should not take long.

Any moon reader to summarize?

The D.

Yes, this is the NTR side arc.

I think it's pretty shitty wanting to bone the thing that killed your parents.

>mangaall

Excuse me for being a newfag, but I can't find that site. Can someone link me please? Thanks in advance.

More like Benio NTR arc. I wouldn't be surprised if she fucked that edgy guy by the end. What the fuck is the author thinking?

What did Benio do to make him go super saiyan?

When Benio will lose another limb or will get a hole in the abdomen?