Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrEHTfpFq4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tanya is the cutest Japanese salaryman.

She's awesome in the original art.

Is this also Tanya?

Good Luck Lil Duck

Sleep tight angry duckling

I thought I heard that the illustrator or author tried to make her less attractive or something?

Then he failed miserably.

this could have just been for the anime, I'm not sure

good luck little duck

you will always have a place in my vaterland loving heart

>little girl with the mind of an adult man
Best loli to self-insert as.

Quack quack.

I hope NUT doesn't screw up S2.

sorry nothing nice to be said

I'm confused not sure how i would react if she suddenly started to talk like an old man during sex

youtube.com/watch?v=lrEHTfpFq4g

probably exactly like her troops do when she talks like her age.

She's not the reason her show is shit.

Best I can do.

I hope yellow duckling fisted the bigger brown duck from time to time.

What a fucking ugly art. Even One Piece is not that ugly.

which old man loli wins?

Go my little ducklet!

She looks like shit :D

She is awesome on the art, the anime looks nothing like that.

Season 2 will be a movie? why for? 1 hour is not enough to advance any plot at all.

She looks magnificently cute

It will be 2h tho

She makes nice faces.

The LN author was unhappy how saucy Tanya turned out in the Light Novels, so he instructed the animators to make her a bit uglier.

Fuck, I want to punch that face so much.

The author tried to do a lot of things. He's a communist who tried to critique capitalism through Tanya and ended up glorifying it. Sort of like the Starship Troopers movie.

>tfw we will have to wait four years to see the movie BD release

That kind of ridiculous misunderstanding is the kind of thing that would become a plot point in this series.

Violet's daughter is cute.

>set in an autoritarian shithole
>capitalism is eebil
It's still kinda easy to notice he's a commie though. The evil businessman is reading totally not Free to choose by Milton Friedman on EP1 and says something about Chicago school economics and later on Tanya talks about how she'll teach god about free markets or some shit.

I want to teach Tanya her place by giving her the Josef Fritzl treatment which means making her live in a dungeon and sexually torturing her until she becomes an obedient little cumguzzler.

This was deliberate. The creator was shocked and horrified that tons of people were waifuing Tanya, so he told the anime artists to fuck her shit up.

Shit anime

4u

shit post

I wonder what her Ahegao's are like?

This

do not lewdizize Tanya

Sauce, my dude. That shit looks intense.

Ravioli, ravioli, do not lewd the warcrimes loli

What's wrong with her face? She looks like a generic over the top edgy villian of the week

Saga of Tanya the Humiliated

Tanya gets captured, raped, tortured and ultimately killed. Being X thinks he's clever by rewinding time to taunt Tanya that it will happen again unless she worships him. Tanya instead uses that knowledge of the future and rapes her rapists.

>Rape, torture and snuff

Is there any vanilla Tanya doujins?

There are a few Tanya doujins that are fairly tame, but as far as I know none that are translated. Maybe if we pray to God we might get something.

>Maybe if we pray to God
SONZAAAAAAAIIIII EKSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Marisa copy or homage dunno which one.

>everyone who dislikes capitalism is a commie

I gotta admit, im enjoying the books far more than i thought i would. I don't think the anime adaptation was good at all.