Sanrio Danshi

>[HorribleSubs] Sanrio Danshi - 03 [1080p].mkv

Anyone else still watching?

Yes. Not sure what exactly I'm watching but watching nonetheless.

I'm feeling the same.

Slut is best with his hair down.

The OP is pretty good.
Also needs more Cinnamoroll.

I will when I have time. This is in my top 3 for the season right now. Cried during both ep 1&2 desu ne

I say top 3 because competition is pretty tough this season. Would probably be #1 if this was spring

The conflict between Yuu and his sister reminded me of oreimo.

I still don't know what imouto's problem was. Is she just a bitch? It didn't really seem to be about MyMelo.
Or is that the point: that people that hate Sanrio are fucking bitches and you shouldn't be like them so buy this cute keychain already?

toxic masculinity

She loved the idea of her brother as a cool guy who would protect her and shit, but he became a girly flashy cute housewife instead.

Protect her from what? He's trying to protect her from starvation, but she doesn't want to know about it.

shit imouto, wasn't cute at all

>Hello Kitty gets bullied next episode

I am always a bit surprised by these "we are inside the anime" scenes.

He should be bullied in every episode. Tough, cool guys need to be bullied into submission.

I appreciate how it's not just a shameless merch series, but can't there be at least one guy who likes Sanrio merch without angst attached to It? It feels like despite saying it's okay for (cute) boys to like the characters, they still need to justify it somehow. It feels dull and uninspired.

Selfinsert-chan a shit. SHIT.

By a mob as well. Long and hard, hopefully

She had multiple problems. She hated how her brother became a mum instead of a cool prince, and she hated how he paid attention to other girls. Essentially, brocon issues. Then, she hated how passively pushy he was, she disliked him for taking all the duties on himself while doing nothing herself. Probably she has low self esteem, which continues in her fourth issue, or her being afraid of society making fun of her for her brother liking girly things.
All of this is made worse by the fact that her brother doesn't even have a cool friend she can project her lust on, because they are either girls or they like the same cute toys as her brother.

feel more like they wanted to give it some kind of plot to hide the obvious commercial this anime is, but going full angst is not what I expected, hope the sexual tension between blond and president makes up for it

I hope we get more shameless bait like the start of the second episode.

How gay does it get

not much tbqh

>Sene/Uke shit on top of Sanrio drama
I'd eat my hat and drop the show if that happened

Can someone webm the first person gag they did in the 2nd episode?

Again? Is this shit for yumejoshi?

There would actually be a character to self insert to if that was the case, not this POV stuff.

She looks like this.

Only real ballers slap bitches while wearing My Melody aprons.

Why do nips catch a cold whenever their bodies come into contact with water?

Secretly the country is full of witches.

But why is blondie obsessed with the bara tiddy guy?

There will probably be some bullshit explanation later but he blatantly just wants a dicking and is scared to admit it.

Right now it seriously looks like he has a crush.

Probably they have some history Cinnamon Roll doesn't remember.

Would you take his raw pink meat? (pink hoods are his favorite)

I really want to drop this from all the drama but I'm gonna wait for Hello Kitty episode.

Yes. Beautiful house-husband. We can share chores.

>a bishonen will never give you his raw grounded pink meat
This show is literally pitching grains of salt straight into the open wounds of my heart.

So when can I buy his merch?

MVP Episode 3

Didn't the site mention that blondie is feminine looking? So it's probably something like
>Pres is so cool and manly
>Not like me, the scrawny book nerd who likes Twin Stars

And then he learns even Pres likes cute Sanrios and the latter will give him his stamp of approval to like being kind of girly

I cried with eps 1 and 2, surprised to see more of you are watching it, I think it's pretty wholesome and cute

>little sister pushing traditional expectations of masculinity on her effeminate big brother but eventually realizing she's wrong: the episode
Wew, in a way I'm glad this show is confidential. Neither Sup Forums nor Sup Forums will make it a target for shitposting. Bravo Sanrio, bravissimo. Watching this after Darling in the Franxx is a breath of fresh air.

Should've given her Kuromi as a counterpoint Sanrio to her brother.

Just give me Kuromi again.

Maybe they will later, after Yuri drops the rebellious phase. It does fit.
These siblings kinda remind me of pic related too.

If it tried to appeal to the sort of people the Sanrio Danshi represent, it probably would be shitposted to death. But because it's decried as fujoshit they leave it alone, since it already doesn't have anything they want to see. Which is good, I suppose.

Sanrio loves you.
Sanrio accepts you.
Buy Sanrio.

Can't believe people on Sup Forums or so easily manipulable.

Calm down, Yuri.

Yes master.
HAIL CAPITALISM

Where's the rep for these Jinrui looking fuckers

I actually really liked how the sister's character and issues were built. You could stretch this episode into a two hours movie and it would work perfectly.

?

That actually sounds very plausible