Is there a reason why the manga can't just go on past the Tournament of Power?

Is there a reason why the manga can't just go on past the Tournament of Power?

Do Toei or Akira own the rights to Dragon Ball?

Will Akira not make a new plot unless he gets massive amounts of money from Toei/Fuji instead of peanuts from the manga?

It's up to Toriyama and Shueisha to decide that.
If those 2ch spoilers are true then Toriyama wants to end it at ToP anyway.

Any more detail on this?

Gods of destruction were shit. Super should have been about dealing with the fallout of someone else's wish

"Eternal Dragon, I wish humanity had the same warrior potential as Saiyans"

Boom. Suddenly the entire old DB cast can be relevant again with training. Suddenly humans can be just as dangerous as Saiyans. Criminal humans flying around shooting at the cops with chi blasts.

Spoilers say the last episode timeskips to End of Z.
If that also happens in the manga then Tori probably doesn't want to continue super anymore.

>implying they can't write a plot past the end of Z

What spoilers?

Toriyama would just leave the next arcs to Toyotaro, he is "training" him to take charge of Dragon Ball anyway.

>Spoilers say the last episode timeskips to End of Z
This is old news, isn't it? Maybe I'm misremembering, but I thought that there was an interview a few months back where Toyo said that both he, Toriyama and Toei were already working on a way to tie Super into EoZ

I don't think Tori has shown interest in writing past that, but we'll see.
2ch leaks, apparently by a trusted source that also spoiled the last episodes of the Black arc.

No? DBS will finish at ep 131 linking to EoZ. If they want to continue past EoZ, they'll launch a new franchise.

>2ch leaks
Pfffttt, so a completely untrustworthy source?

>Do Toei or Akira own the rights to Dragon Ball

Damn, I missed that part. OP is an utter retard.

Yup, but if it is the same guy then he's legit.

Don't be retarded user. The guy is a worker at Toei. Don't you watch Darlifra? A guy from Trigger has been giving a lot of information and spoilers while he was Anonymous and he has been right,

The same anonymous guy?

Does that make Toyotaro Gohan, then?

Most likely since he also had photographic proof, but that's as far as I know if that photographic is 100% real and not just a fake.

Toyotaro is Uub. If he was Gohan he'd fail to get the outline after Toriyama threw it at him and get fired.

>Don't be retarded user
Follow your own advice. You are blindly believing an anonymous from 2ch.