en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strelitzia
ftd.com/blog/share/bird-of-paradise-meaning-and-symbolism
gardenguides.com/130996-bird-paradise-symbolism.html
flowermeaning.com/bird-of-paradise-flower-meaning/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphinium
gardenerdy.com/larkspur-flower-symbolism-facts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best guy

Ichigo is a disgusting thieving cat and deserved the heart break she got this episode.

Best boy right here. will probably tsundere for Hiro later.

>KITA

I know why he's such an angry manlet now. He has a 3-number code so he's probably considered fodder tier. Unfortunately, it'll be a while before he gets over himself

How could they do this?

This was shit, but the bodypaint plugsuits are neat

>Fat fuck gets to tap the cutest girl and pilots an artillery bot

What does it mean?

He has the biggest

is this show good

Holy shit that was a great episode.

streamable.com/4ruem OP.

you tell me

He's probably a good guy with a nice personality, big dick, and that looks are not that important when you have chemistry.

And now the wait begins again, can't remember last time I enjoyed an anime this much.
Also I really enjoy hiro suffering.

>Also I really enjoy hiro suffering.
I hope this suffering builds the foundation for a great character development

Better then the first one, and improving on everything they did great.

"H-how was it?"

"You were incredible"

This is the ideal relationship. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Bump

If piloting the FRANXXes is a metaphore for sex [spoilers]witch it clearly is[/spoilers], that means that Hiro had a premature ejaculation with Ichigo doesn't it?

Is it just me or do the high heels spoil the suit? You can't battle in high heels. And what makes plugsuits sexy is that they're for battling.

>worst synchro rate

Yeah, sure loved that teenage drama.

No, he went limpid. Ichigo isn't hot enough for Hiro.

It's just you. I like them.

I've never seen the appeal of high heels

>Yeah, sure loved that teenage drama.
You didn't?

Jus b uself

Is this subliminally trying to get Japan's younguns to mate again? Maybe not even subliminally. It's pretty fucking blatant.

I could deal up to normal high heels, but these are way too super high.

Is it even possible for Ichigo to be more of a cuck?

But that means they have a room for improvement and will probably get an episode dedicated to that right?

>No, he went limpid. Ichigo isn't hot enough for Hiro.
fuck you're right

cities 13 and 26 where obvious chromosome references, so I wonder was the 54% a reference to something too?

Hiro/02-Domineering relationship (Female) that is very one-sided and good for fugging (metaphor) that will eventually turn to pure love

Goro/Ichigo-Awkward relationship where guy likes girl who pines after another man

Zorome/Miku-Childish relationship. Two people who cannot be honest with their own emotions

Futoshi/Kokoro-The current example of pure love. The ideal to strive toward of two partners who support each other. HOWEVER, as I've just learned, they actually have the lowest synchro rate so this could lead into a relationship that seems strong but is actually fragile

Mitsuru/Ikuno-Domineering relationship (Male). Is strictly focused on the standard gender positions (this is based on how Ikuno is out of breath but Mitsuru is stoic)

My feelings exactly, next week feels so far away.

[ Threadly Reminder ]

>Strelitzia
>A common name of the genus is bird of paradise flower / plant, because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise.
>The bird of paradise represents faithfulness, love, and thoughtfulness
>The symbolism generally associated with bird-of-paradise is freedom and good perspective. When a woman gives it to a man it symbolises faithfulness.
>The 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple
>Freedom and the ability to travel, due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight (note similarities with the bird monologue in episode 1)
>Magnificence, excellence and success
>Joy through challenges and successes alike
>Faithfulness in romantic relationships
>Optimism towards the future

Sources:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strelitzia
ftd.com/blog/share/bird-of-paradise-meaning-and-symbolism
gardenguides.com/130996-bird-paradise-symbolism.html
flowermeaning.com/bird-of-paradise-flower-meaning/

>Delphinium
>Delphinium is a genus of about 300 species of perennial flowering plants in the family Ranunculaceae. All members of theDelphiniumgenus are toxic to humans and livestock. The common name"larkspur"is shared between perennialDelphiniumspecies and annual species of the genusConsolida
>In general, larkspurs denote love, affection, and ardent attachment.
>While pink larkspurs represent fickleness, white ones denote happiness, and purple flowers mean first love.
>These flowers symbolize levity, lightness, pure heart, sweet disposition, desire for laughter, etc.
>According to some other versions, larkspur flowers may mean frivolity, haughtiness, and inconsistent loyalty.
>Almost all parts of the plant have poisonous alkaloids.

Sources:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphinium
gardenerdy.com/larkspur-flower-symbolism-facts

Coconafags everywhere SEETHING!

is there any webm of 02 eating shoving that down her throat? i need it

I think the sexual metaphor could've been a little more subtle. I mean right now they have them practically fucking in the cockpit.

Also, Goro couldn't be more of a cuck if he tried

maybe they'll have a partner swap with autist duo to improve both of their couple's syncro rate

Is this going to be another trigger show with tits everywhere but you never actually get to see nipples and shit?

Because that drives me nuts. Just give me some boobs.

>You can't battle in high heels.
If they were walking, yes. But they are sliding.

Ichigo sucks so much at moving her ass the snowflake mc couldn't do shit with her. What a loser.

like shadow?

TRIGGER WINS AGAIN, KYOANUS BTFO

>KYOANUS BTFO
the hell does kyoanu hace to do with this?

>Swinging

I don't want to wait a whole week to watch the next episode.

America in like 2 years

I actually feel really bad for her now.

Alright motherfucker, do the others.

It's good because it doesn't have the usual lol-so-randumb characters and plot that trigger usually shits

God bless Dr. FranXX, that old pervert.

The reason he felt the connection with 02 and not Cocona was because it was just lust, instant gratification with a slut. The point of the series will be that true, loving connections take time to develop, and Hiro will only find this with Cocona.

I hope something comes of her character. I don't want that redhead from Kiznaiver 2.0 who's entire character was that she lost the MCbowl.

>the secret to 02 and Hiro's connection was that the connected missionary style for the sole purpose of procreation

No bully Ichigo pls
>mfw she's reminding me of Onodera which doesn't make sense because at least Ichi has the backbone to make a move

>his mechs isn't controlled by maneuvering a woman's ass

This show is the gud stuff

this, and glasses will end like every niceguy ever, alone and masturbating to a fake plastic butt

Perfection.

Same, would be annoying if her whole character consists of being hopelessly in love without even realizing it

GAINAX*

Leave it to Goro

right: faking it
left: multiorgasmic succubus

MC is the biggest faggot ever.

Goro is such a bro. I hope he gets the ending he deserves.

Not his fault Cocona is flat as a board.

He'll probably die so Cockona's suffering is complete.
What a fucking whore.

See
The reason Delphinium deactivated was because Hiro remembered his time with 002, so their sync dropped.

Of all the things this episode, what I can't get over is that practice models have onaholes built into them.

>already kissed and metaphorically fucked the two hottest bitches in school
>beta

his only fault is that he is a premature ejectculator

He seems to like watching his partner getting used by another man

>thinking coconuts will win
>the episode ends on "you where terrible"
It isn't happening fags

What would it take for this show to reach KLK levels of popularity?

He has some standards.

I don't give shit about some dumb plants and wikipedia links, it's irrelevant to what I was saying.

>episode 2 ends badly for coconuts
>it's over fags
That said she probably won't win in the end, my sense is telling me that

Screencap this

he's probably just not aware of the sexual aspect

Maybe he only cares for her in a platonic way

EoE-style twist

more action. it already got the tits and asses

Super orgasms disguised as kicking ass in the robutt
it's gonna happen soon I can feel it

>an entire episode about how it feels to have shitty sex

Revolutionary

So hang on, Hiro can't activate the suit until he makes out with the pistil or whatever?

So how come all the others work fine in the standard fucking position?

sex scenes

it's already better than KLK imho, so it should end up being more popular if it doesn't shit the bed half-way through it

cuckona just can't plasure his chad cock

KLK started strong too, Episode 1 was great
Then it all went downhill from there

The hype for KLK definitely died down in the arc following Nui's introduction

OH I GET IT, IT'S A METAPHOR FOR SEX

>implying episode 4 of KLK wasn't a literal masterpiece

out

He activated it just fine but then started thinking about his experience with 02 and it shut down. The kiss was after that.

>all the others work fine in the standard fucking position

but argentea also stopped moving in the middle of their fuckight

L E W D
E
W
D

>The point of the series will be that true, loving connections take time to develop, and Hiro will only find this with 02.

Character development doesn't go one way

Typical Coconafag in denial.