Modern Anime HATE Thread

Eternal Reminder that in 5 years, NO ONE will be discussing (Isekai) 'Trip to Another Shithole', Ressurrection anime and anything which includes a shitty school for magic, generic phallic boys and big-breasted mary sues. You won't see remakes of your favorite ecchi diarrhea.

Meanwhile Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakushou, Rurouni Kenshin, FullMetal Alchemist, Cowboy Bepop and Dragon Ball will get remakes until 2100. The 90s, 80s and early 2000s were the golden age of anime and it is yet to be surpassed.

>why

Because they are fucking creative, that is why. They are not your shitty 'I've seen this idea a million time' shit that a mangaka dumps in your mouth.

>what about Attack on Reddit

If you like shitty main characters, it is good. It has the depth of a toilet.

Anyone with complaints about the anime from nowadays is welcome in this thread. Anyone who has not watched Cowboy Bepop and Evangelion is not allowed to post.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/japans-anime-industry-grows-record-177b-boosted-by-your-name-exports-1058463
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sponsored by IBM
someone explain

Nice b8. Those are all entry-level normie shit now. Neck yourself.

Stop watching shounen shit, spic.

nO ONE CARES about your stupid little girls.

It's not bait. It's how everyone with a brain feels.

What's Isekai? Thought that anime's name was Sword art online.

It's how newfag adult swim toonami gaia feels

I will praise my queen Satania until the end of time.

Precure will get remade every year until 2100.

>Satan
Go back to your devil may crybaby thread.

ALL HAIL SATANIA THE UNHOLY ONE. MAY HER REIGN BE EVERLASTING AND HELL ON EARTH ETERNAL NONBELIEVER

This but unironically

Precure is 15 years old my dude, not exactly modern.

You retarded assholes have been saying the same shit since anime first became a thing, except back then evangelion was shit while mazinger was the classic.

The Rurouni Kenshin anime sucked though. Well after Shishio anyways. That arc was amazing, though...But it has had movies made of it, so I guess your point does stand.

Upvoted.

>muh golden age of anime
>muh moe the killing industry

You will be making those threads every year and every year I'll laugh at you harder.

Anime is in it's 8 year of continuous +10% growth.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/japans-anime-industry-grows-record-177b-boosted-by-your-name-exports-1058463

It's getting close to 20 billion $ revenue. At this rate it's going to surpass Hollywood in one decade.

Not thanks to your generic shonenshit for kids and retards. Thanks to girls.

>It's how everyone with a brain feels.
Sorry kid, you're to DEEP for my poor small brain. Can you develop a bit on that affirmation.

"Eternal Reminder that in 5 years, NO ONE will be discussing (Isekai) 'Trip to Another Shithole', Ressurrection anime and anything which includes a shitty school for magic, generic phallic boys and big-breasted mary sues. You won't see remakes of your favorite ecchi diarrhea."
So you are specifically talking about this kind of modern anime? I guess you really mean modern shounen mostly?

Mfw moeshit has been killing the industry since before these kids were born.

>moeshit

Get a life

>"As several sources confirm, the economy is doing great"
>1994 post

Good to know people were just as wrong about Japan then as they are now.

>"Eternal Reminder that in 5 years, NO ONE
Too early will take more than that. Narou lineup for anime adaption is deep and full of terror.

>Eternal Reminder that in 5 years, NO ONE will be discussing

See you in five years, when you realize you are full of shit.

Oh look, it is another thread in which we pretend the 80s and 90s wasnt filled with shit as much as nowadays.

The only difference between then and now, is that enough time has past for all the shitty shows of back then (the equivalent of the isekai shows of today you mention) to be forgotten, or rather this place is filled with underage and new, so the only shows of the 80s and 90s that 90% of the people here know of are the ones that stood the test of time and get mentioned enough for all those underaged and newfags to get exposed to. i.e. the reason newfags watch evangelion is because to this day it gets discussed because it is good, a shitty show from the 80s or 90s has no reason to still be talked about today so new and underaged never hear about them. The result of this is that all the underaged and newfags think the 80s and 90s were filled with great anime gems.

For every great anime from the 90s I can name you an equally great one from the 00s or 10s. Your mind is just too muddied by being aware of all the shitty anime of today because unlike the 80s and 90s you are getting to experience the shit in real time.

TLDR
OPs opinion is that of someone who hasnt started watching anime untill 2010 or so.

to be honest, 90s was pretty bad for anime and especially 00s with shitty digital animation and even to this day it will never be as great as cel animation.

But he isnt talking about moe anime.
>At this rate it's going to surpass Hollywood in one decade
Anime industry will crash and burn long before that

every decade has had shitty anime, period.

>Anime industry will crash and burn long before that

Sure thing. It's only doing better and better and now Netflix is pumping billions into it.

>Anime industry will crash and burn long before that
People said this in the 80s
Then they said in the 90s
Then in the 00s
Yet despite that sales have being going up, exposure has increased and what used to be a niche hobby for the somewhat weird in the west is now more mainstream than ever with Netflix and Amazon providing multiple shows on their streaming services and steam pumping out more VNs and anime themed games every passing day.
In short, you are full of shit.

>normie

after watching all the masterpieces and good stuff from the past,if you want to consistently keep watching and enjoying (!) anime,you have to lower your standards and learn to be content with "alright". emphasis is on "consistently" here. each season a lot of clichee and unoriginal stuff comes out which you can still enjoy by not being a nitpicky fucking faggot and appreciating them for what they are.

say you don't want to be content with alright shows and only watch truly good shows. that leaves you with 1,maximum 2 shows each season. 2 fucking episodes in 7 days is not enough for someone who actually likes anime. my suggestion: stop nitpicking everything and learn to enjoy the mediocre,that way you will have a lot lot more fun watching anime,and a lot more to watch than some oh so elite nitpicking faggot. i know i do.

im not saying you should force yourself to watch shows you genuinly don't like,but don't try to make yourself hate something

I was agreeing with you until you shat on Attack on Titan. It seems you only hate it because popular but for me it's one of those rare cases of something that's popular and really good at the same time.

i do think tho that there probably are people who do exactly this and still nitpick shows on Sup Forums just to show off their knowledge,or simply because they like discussing shows like this (or just to shitpost). as long as you dont ruin the shows for yourself and still find stuff to enjoy each season,there's nothing wrong with being overly critical

>maxresdefault

fate is the king of anime now

>>sponsored by IBM
>someone explain
There was a VR experiment that was sponsored by IBM, using SAO as a theme. It basically sucked and people stopped paying attention to it. IBM is behind the times and was trying to do VR the way the 90's did.

These ancient posts never cease to make me kek. It destroys everything newfags believe.