Why the heck is new generation so overpowered?

In the original series the characters had to work hard for their power ups and techniques. While these little shits get everything handed to them on a silver platter. Also, it seems that they are only strong and talented because of the plot. Which is unfair and ruins what Naruto established, hard work!

>>Which is unfair and ruins what Naruto established, hard work!

This was thrown out at maybe 2/3rds way through the mango

>overpowered
That's only Mitsuki, he's about as strong as Kabuto part 1. Boruto is still a jobber faggot who is not even half as strong as Naruto was at his age. He's more skilled and versatile, that's about it.

>Which is unfair and ruins what Naruto established, hard work!
You mean like the sharingan basically becoming a fuck you to everybody else? Or like Naruto using his tailed fox for everything? The only person that actually did hard work to gain anything was Rock Lee.

are you new or something? you're watching 'Deus Ex Machinaruto' my guy. every 5 seconds, something happens that makes a character 5 times better than before! how else would the kids compete unless they started ridiculously OP?

No, both Sasuke and Naruto worked hard as well to master the Sharingan and the Nine tails. Not just Rock Lee

Why is salad dressed as a whore in the manga?Does it come from sakura's bad education?

also this

No it wasn't. Boruto ruined the hard work charm about the franchise.

1. One of the themes of the original series was how the new generations were always stronger than the old ones. This was thrown out the window by power creep though.

2. It helps that Konoha's schooling system isn't completely retarded anymore and now they make sure the students know how to do things like walk on water and walls by the time they graduate.

Yes it was. Remember how Naruto gave that whole speech to Neji about how destiny wasn't real? Then it turned out he's the descendant of the greatest clan ever and the reincarnation of a god and was always destined to save the world.

Which is bs. They should only teach them those techniques once they've become Genin by their assigned Jonin sensei's. New gen gets it too easy.

Still Naruto had to work hard before any of that came into play. While his lame spoiled ass son and his retard friends. Suddenly know chakra natures, walking on water and other shit we've never seen them train to earn.

>They should only teach them those techniques once they've become Genin by their assigned Jonin sensei's
But that makes no fucking sense. How did they expet the genin to do their jobs when they didn't know how to do the most basic shit?

Standards at the academy in general are way higher now. Before all they had to do to graduate was use a transformation jutsu. Now they have to have good grades in both ninjutsu and normal classes and the final exam is the bell test but with a group of jounin.

>Suddenly know chakra natures
Good. Better than Naruto not knowing anything about them when Jiraiya had two fucking years to teach it to him.

>walking on water and other shit we've never seen them train to earn
We did see them training to walk on water though. At the start of the anime only Sumire and Mitsuki could do it because they had special training.

More like 1/3 of the story. Remember when "hard working" Naruto beat genius Neji because of his own efforts? Oh wait, he just used his demon superpowers because he was getting his ass destroyed.

It is almost as the new generation build upon the success of the previous one and and post war development.

try at 1/4th, Gaara vs Rock Lee was quite early

They'll just have to wing it just like their predecessors did. Life isn't easy.

>boruto is op
They couldn’t even beat some garbage rogue ninjas but somehow demi-god naruto and sasuke will still lose to the end game villain to hype him up.

>Life isn't easy
But giving the next generation an easy life is exactly what Naruto wanted.

Water training most the anime is filler though. Plus, they should learn chakra natures in the time skip. It's too stupid and weird for a Genin to be this good.

>most the anime is filler though
Canon with Boruto works differently than it did with Naruto. Both anime and manga are canon and just take place at different points in the story.

Yes they are OP. With them knowing so many techniques and shit this early is bad writing. I want a story with characters not mary sues.

The academy allowing a student who didn't even know what Chakra is was bad writing.

For Naruto it's understandable due to the teachers where bias towards him. Even if he called it cattra

>Still Naruto had to work hard before any of that came into play.
No, he didn't. He's been carried by his heritage from the very beginning. He would have died back in episode 1 if it weren't for that.

>due to the teachers where bias towards him
His teacher is the guy who's the closest thing he has to a father. You would think that Iruka would make sure he knew these things but Kishi didn't think these things through.

>Better than Naruto not knowing anything about them when Jiraiya had two fucking years to teach it to him.
Um Jiraiya was too busy having unprotected sex with girls all over the world to teach Nardo anything. No wonder 1 of his bastard sons grew up hating ninjas.

Okay, you got me there. That was dumb on Kishimoto's part...

this

>litteraly outsmarted by a shit show targeted at 12yo
Ouch OP

Hard work is hard work despite his heritage.

All that hard work was meaningless since he needed a power up literally handed to him in order to compete with Madagascar.

He's not Jiraiyas kid. Where's your proof?

His hard work alone literally never accomplished a single thing.

>Madagascar
Fucking auto correct.

Yes it did, he saved the leaf, the world and brought peace to the 5 great nations. Boruto also ruined the peace Naruto worked hard for.

In the DB and DBZ, the characters had to work hard for their power ups and techniques. While in Super, the jobber shits get everything handed to them on a silver platter. Also, it seems that they are only strong and talented because of the plot. Which is unfair and ruins what Dragon Ball established, hard work!

Name one battle which Naruto has won and wasn't carried by his heritage, including Kyuubi chakra reserves.

>phone posting

out

If it wasn't for Kurama and him having the best heritage ever Naruto never would have been able to do that. He never really worked for anything. It was alwaya his genes giving him a boost and he was destined for greatness from the start. Neji was right.

>It doesn't matter who your parents are or how you are born
>Naruto is related to pretty much all the major historical characters and leaders of the village

Neji, Garra and Kiba

Wow. You mean to day that the theme of Boruto fits the show? I, for one, am shocked, SHOCKED, that this new generation has it easier after a major world war happened and the old generations wants a peaceful world without the conflict they grew up with. I only wish that the characters in the show would address this. Maybe have Kakashi teach Boruto how soft and easy their lives are, or have the kids travel to the village hidden in the mist where there are still many traces of the older traditions of the blood mist being covered up by society. But that's too much for a series followed by someone like you so I know my pining is pointless.

>Neji
Only won because of power boost from Kurama

>Gaara
Power boost from Kurama again

>Kiba
I'll give you that one.

Piss off with your sarcasm Borutard.

fuck you gokufag

A normal thread no shipping or shitposting.. what happened?

>sequel escalation/power creep in shonen
Wow I've never seen that before

>Kiba
Won with a literal asspull.

>Only won because of a power boost from Kurama

So not true. He won by tunneling under the ground.

>Power boost from Kurama again

No that was won by him summoning which was hard to pull off

Sarada is best girl and Sumire is trash.

>Brainlet gets mad when stuff is explained to him

>So not true. He won by tunneling under the ground
He never would have had the strength to keep fighting without Kurama. Same thing with the Gaara fight.

>No that was won by him summoning which was hard to pull off
Summoning the biggest frog in the world is impossible without a gigantic chakra pool.

Piss off.

Nice BTFO

I unironically enjoy the generation. Boruto is a little shit, but that's quite obviously part of his character and will change with development. He's spoiled and everything comes easy to him, the opposite of what Naruto was. And let's be honest, Naruto was a lot less likeable in the beginning of his show.

For me Naruto was a great protagonist until the timeskip happened and he went full faggot for Sasuke.

The Academy in the Boruto era is a 1000 times better, that's why.

BS Naruto was completely likable character from beginning to end.

If you have shit taste, maybe. He was a preachy, retarded hypocrite who called the scumbag who killed his parents cool by the end.

Which is bad writing. The teachers suck this generation including the Jonins.

Source: your ass. How are the teachers worse than fucking Iruka or Mizuki? Someone vastly improved the curriculum, it doesn't even matter.

His son is still much worse.

No, he isn't. His character arc actually makes sense and he's a likable bro.

The kids are too soft that's why it sucks. Plus, it seems the parents suck too. Boruto should be well behaved like Himawari but nope he's an annoying brat who doesn't understand the hardships his dad went through or anyone.

>it seems the parents suck too
The only legimately bad parents are Sasuke and Sakura

>who doesn't understand the hardships his dad went through or anyone
Not at the point the anime is currently at but in the movie he literally she's his hardships and comes to understand Naruto.

>makes sense
That's a laugh, he has not reason to act the way he does. He has a loving family. Naruto didn't have that and thus acted out for attention which is justified. Boruto also is a terrible friend and teammate whose very inconsiderate. Naruto at least showed compassion.

senseless show out for money instead of the passion of story telling, then being shocked by gaping plotholes...

Yeah Bort is awesome

Kakashi's generation was overpowered as well.

Are you dumb?

This isn't a plothole.
He's a great friend when he's not triggered by Naruto and he's the most compassionate of the new gen, as we've see him save people he barely knows like Sumire, Denki and Kagura when they went full retard. His family isn't the problem, Naruto being neglectful is, and that's enough of a reason for him.

Screw you.

I agree with you on liking Boruto, and perhaps that's because I see the ignorance of my youth in him. Naruto IS neglecting him, in the sense that he can't be there for him at all times. But Naruto isn't there because he is upkeeping this world of Boruto's that allows him to live more comfortably. That's what Naruto wants. I sympathize, hell I can even empathize, with both Naruto and Boruto here, and that is why I love the characters.

Boruto's gonna plow that thicc butt. Mitsuki will watch and smile.

I think you already are

Sarada's breeding hips were bastardized by SP.