Is there any studio with better visuals than Ufotable?

Is there any studio with better visuals than Ufotable?

It depends.

Is that supposed to be impressive?

Those shots aren't even Ufotable's best work. Besides that, PA Works and KyoAni are more impressive.

Well directed shots>>>>pretty shit with no substance

about 80% could be same with yours

Ow! the edge!

Zero G-room of course

>filters and exaggerated colors
None of that shit looks good in any way

Devilman's OVAs and manga had awesome direction and art. Crybaby on the other hand is just shit.

Can't beat the OG

This.

WIT studio's digital make-up >>>>> ufotable's shit

this

???

CoMix and Kyoto Animation said hi.

Is this actually good? Looks interesting and I am in dire need of some classic mecha shows.

Watch it. The story is stupid(but in a good way) and the mecha designs, violence and music are all god tier

Half of those are generic as shit

Kyoani wanted to be like Ufotable tho

Bumperino

Bones was no slouch with Kekkai Keksen.

Adding shitty particle effects every time something explodes, swords clash or a character fucking blinks isn't very impressive.

Pierrot

Is this the Sup Forums thread?

I do like the way WIT handles close ups but it's always a bit jarring compared to the regular animation in their shows

Ufotable like KyoAni have top-tier directors but have shitty compositing departements. They always go overboard with the filters instead of aiming for a middle ground.

I told you if I ever saw you on this board again I would find you and break your fucking neck

Why do you fight the truth user?

Who /Sunrise/ here?

studio bones

The sequel for M.D. Geist tries way too fucking hard to improve on the plot and makes it over complicated and confusing in the process. I didn't like it as much as the first.

Madhouse and TMS has most studios beat by at least a mile.

madhouse

Mob too.

Yeah I don't have a collage, but Madhouse is doing well with SoraYori.

Also Wit with After the Rain.

Bad example. That just looks like most modern anime. Doesn't look particularly more special than a lot of the nicer looking shit nowadays.

Nice alien hands on the bottom part.