MC has an active sex-life

>MC has an active sex-life
It's becoming more frequently, nice.

>Is supposed to be average or below average.
>Casually picks up a log and swings it around without any difficulties.
>In his first day there he wipes out a town full of zombies with the log and gets a couple of naked slave girls.

I can't tell if these series are being serious or intentionally being rediculous anymore.

Is this the one where he saves them from the well?

yea.

It's much better than the alternative of confession in the last chapter, but too many of these take it to the other extreme and have characters that love the MC in one chapter.

That fucking log.
That fucking baby.

That is also true, keeping the balance is quite difficult in mangas for some reason.

From what I have seen, the WN/LN have a different balance issue as well. If you want more detailed scenes than the R-15 ones, R-18 has that, but then with those that's just about the only content they have nearly every chapter.

I feel dumb for not being able to find it. But can I get a source on this?

>lhtranslation
You will find it right away.

First line from the goddess says his base stats are quite remarkable.

>the twintail blonde didn't suck him off

Sasuga Japan

Ah awesome. Thank you.

anime when

>He uses logs as weapons

just like that one dude from Vindictus...

Man that's great.

Looks interesting. Thanks.

I loved when, back in the day, Shingetsutan Tsukihime (that does not exist) actually had a sexual relationship. Such a rarity in all media now, thanks to SJWs. Back in 80s every other Hollywood film had normal sex scenes...

Uh, it works like this.

Wtf, if you're going to blame anyone for lack of sexual content in media blame the right group of hypocrites.

How the fuck can a skinny NEET wield a log?

He won't match Karok until he grabs a dragon swooping down on him and throws it to the ground.

How is sexuality rare in media nowadays? You live in an alternate universe and somehow manage to communicate via this board?

Cos MUH goddess!

>sexual relationship
>rare in media
What are you talking about?

Mainstream media that is not rap. Like Marvel movies.

Honestly im slightly surprised someone got the reference, but also not really.

My brother.

Did the '[absurd claim] thanks to SJWs' not provide a big enough clue to ignore it?

Huh? What group do you mean then? Right wingers had no power at the time. It was all Soccer Moms. How old are you?

>Bitch goddess is still a bitch.
>All her followers are the same personality wise.
I kind of hate this trope.

Source pls senpai

Already did, lurk the others comments.

>picks up a log
Reminded me of this

Clearly I wasn't the only one not strong enough to just ignore it. Though his second comment outs him as just attention-whoring.

WTF are you talking about? Everyone attacks SJWs, that's opposite of attention-whoring!
And how about some arguments or is that too much to expect?

First off no more (You)s for you, second if you couldn't make sense of my comment you need to lurk more, third you come off as too much as Sup Forums dragging SJWs when nobody was even talking about them. Besides giving credit or acknowledgment to them just feeds them more power, ignore them and don't be dragged into their shit and they will go elsewhere for attention.