Darling in the FranXX

This episode was unintentionally hilarious or was it intentional? Fuck if I know.

That half-cyborg old man is actually half-klaxosaur.

I wonder

Yeah man, someone designed that control panel like an ass by accident. Of course it's unintentional. Better question: is OP pretending to be retarded or is he the real deal? Fuck if I know.

>show with multiple cute girls
>faggots turn it into another Rei vs. Asuka
You faggots need to get a different fucking hobby

>KONO ORE SAMA
when will he die?

I really don't know OP.
If they were trying to be funny they failed, but if they were trying to be serious they failed as well.

Not really the episode was genuinely hilarious, and the serious moments really hit when they needed to.
That hole quiet scene with hiro and ichigo was excellent, yet we can scenes like the breakfast that are genuinely hilarious with all the comedic timing in the world.
The show has a really good mix, it goes back and forth and never feels jarring, probably why everyone is enjoying it so much.

This show is GROSS. Complete garbage.

No.

Was this the Trigger version of "I love Emilia"?

Rei2.0fags BTFO this early

who will die first?

Fatbro.

we need an edit
>rei
that's cocona

smug-guy
I want ore-sama kid to die first though
fatbro will the second one to die because he's too pure

How long till they bring up 2 yuris that try to pilot a robot and the robot blows up because they are degenerates?

Why is it called Franxx?
Is there even a real Rei and a real Asuka or are these names just attached more or less randomly to girls in Darling in the Franxx?

Smug guy is too unlikable to die early.

I wish I was watching that show instead.

wait
How are smug guy and ore-sama kid not the same?

Smug guy is the one on the left, paired with purple.

200% intentional. I mean like much of the staff worked on panty and stocking anyway....

There aren't even any characters similar to Rei or Asuka in DITF. That user was merely mentioning waifuwars and brought up Rei vs. Asuka as it's the most prominent example.

trigger is literal cancer

>tfw we know more about their butts that the actual plot

oh yeah that smug fuck
I don't hope anything bad for him, he's just smug

Don't worry guys, user in a Darling in the Franxx thread on Saturday January 20th 2018 FINALLY called Trigger out! Now they're done for!

Watch the show. That control panel is literally an ass.

I don't get why this show is even popular. It seems to be like any other generic LN adaptation that A-1 is known for. It even has ton of unnecessary fanservice and eye-candy.

It has cute robots and stylish action. That's enough reasons.

Why was she already so exhausted just from connecting?

Trigger and newfags. Most people and me watch it only because of Trigger.

>unnecessary fanservice and eye-candy.
No such thing faggot. Especially when the major theme of the show is sex.

Why is he drinking cum?

Hiro is pretty big where it counts.

And robot designs are awesome. +2D
I hope show sill not turn into Kiznaiver tier drama shitfest or pure fancerivece. But manga is adapted by Yabuki so...

Because the show is about sex and fucking.
And I'm sad how little of a shitpost this answer is.

It honestly saddest me that Trigger is wasting their talent, time and resources doing this crap.

That's the thing, is it just that no other girl besides 02 can handle him, or is he just such garbage he needs to be held up by her? Please explain.

No way will show about teenage kids being forced to pilot robots (fuck) without real understanding lead to any kinds of drama. No way.

Of course if you were surprised that show about empathy lead to drama, then I don't know what to tell you.

>Especially when the major theme of the show is sex.

Don't pretend that this show is deeper that it really is, please.

He just needs a woman with a nice, loose, dock for him to "connect" to so the oni is perfect.

Did you watch the episode?
Literally every line was about how piloting is fucking. You can't be that deft. I refuse to believe that there is person who is able to watch this and not get that.
Like holy fuck. Why do you even watch anime or anything if you can't get something that's hammered in every fucking line of dialogue.

>I don't get why this show is even popular. It seems to be like any other generic LN adaptation that A-1 is known for.
It's not a LN adaptation, retard. But if your point is that despite being original show it looks like "generic LN adaptation" that's only because you watched less than 20 anime in total. Franxx uses the classic formula of mechs + teen drama + love triangles that became extremely popular in early-middle 00s and spice it with even more classic ecchi. This kind of anime was actually killed by LN adaptations.
For idiots like you everything that doesn't have Chad-like MC is automatically "LN shit". You watched too few anime so you can only judge it by 10 tropes you know. Try enjoying its characters, their interactions and all sex allusions.

Having a theme doesn't make it deep. All stories have themes, retard

That's enough Internet for today. I'm out.

This show makes me feel sexual frustrated, i'm not even joking and i'm also not even 100% sure why

tfw Darling in the FranXX shws that childhood friend trope is equal to family fuck and you shouldn't lust after your adopted sibling and aim from new girls

My theory is that the pilot have to focus on the girl that he's piloting. I noticed that Hiro was doing fine until he started thinking about 02 and the manlet was also doing fine until he started talking about piloting other girls. 02 have no problem whatsoever on getting Hiro and other people to pay attention to her.

>not including the kicker

Not all dramas are equivalent.

Probably because sex is something mystical and unachievable to you, while normal people are doing it several times a week, and then a show with hot anime girls is hammering it in your face as well.

I'd say they are supposed to make love, not just fuck.

And yet you post a lwa image, fuck off.

Short reminder that bad sex can never be the woman's fault.

Spoken like a true virgin.

How does it feel to be forcefully kissed by your adopted sister when you don't even know what kiss is?

This show is designed for people who want their show to mean something more.
You are literally watching mechs piloted by underage sex, but how many of the viewers are going to look for something deeper? I guarantee you we will see threads about 'deeper human connections' and 'give and take in the relationship' in the coming weeks. And every single one will start with either an ass shot or girls being 'piloted' doggy style.

okay and?

You ever mash your face against someones arm or shoulder when playing sports? Like that but longer.

Theories on menstruation when?

bruh

And people still question why it haven't work out

>unnecessary
That's reaching

Now since you mentioned it I bet girls can't pilot mechs during their special days and it will be explicitly mentioned in the show.

Yeah i think this is it actually. Not having sex doesn't usually bother me and i just shrug it off but having anime characters that usually are celibate and distanced from it be in clearly sexual situations that express not only the physical but akward feelings of it is making me feel inadequate. Guess i'm a purityfag after all.

Easily these two.

erin shut it

I have a IQ of 150 and after days of study, analysis and discussions, I can say with a high degree of certainty that this show is about sex.

best couple desu

>best boy gets NTR'd in the 2nd episode
Rest in peace, sweet prince

>their sync was the worst
what's gonna happen here?

I love 0ni__.

NO FUCKING WAY

The girl hates to be paired with fatso

>This show is designed for people who want their show to mean something more.
Literally every show has some subtext and says more than just what's plainly on the screen.
This just dumps it down to level where even average user might get it.

literally my first time

What the fuck are you talking about? This is a show about 2 people co-piloting a mecha, you're dumb

I have IQ 130 and I kinda was guessing it too, but I wasn't sure 100%. Thanks for confirmation.

This anime is not below Trigger at all. 2nd episode is full Trigger, with the silly fanservice that is used as functional and not being ashamed of actual explicit sexual themes and metaphors (unlike A1, which makes fanservice surprisingly chaste).

Episode 1 was half Trigger half A1 but this one cements it as deserving to be part of the KLK family.

How can crazy cat lady cuckona compete?

that's because the guy isn't dominant enough. they already said that the FranXX male has the initiative, so that's probably the reason why Hiro is so good with 02 but sucks elsewhere: because she reverses the roles. maybe the other guys tried to be dominant with her and that's why they die so much, I don't know

>the girl look like in the most pain compared to the other girls
>the boy looked like he cared the least compared to the other boys
check another innuendo off the list

It's just an obvious "He's terrible at sex but she lies to him so his ego doesn't get absolutely destroyed" arc. Gonna be painful when she snaps from the sexual frustration and he finally realizes he's terrible at sex.

Why do people call her Cocona? Never watched Flip Flappers

Obnoxious idiot seems unnecessary. He'd get any squad killed in a real battle, surprised he isn't blocked from piloting until he gets his shit together.

Massive dong

>The girl is faking it and likes another girl.

In all honestly whatever is wrong with her, I'm interested in her episode when it comes.

I have an IQ of 160 and can say that you're partially wrong.
It's clearly about marriage

Will I like this show if I'm a homo?

no user, it's the
>painful for the girl if the boy is not gentle
one

and if he doesn't change his way she might snap sooner or later, screencap this

Do you get angry whenever you see heterosexual couples?

similar design

Are you a girl?

She looks like Cocona

I see all these anons saying cuckona and Haruna, but shes more like Tanigawa imho