It's over faggots
Pink is best

>hetshit

>main girl wins
Such innovative writing.

fuck off /u/

>Being this delusional
Cancerous Sosogufags.

>people still don't notice her hairstyle is literally a penis head with the foreskin peeled back

What does the _dog_ know

What doesn't he know?

Fuck. Now I cant never unsee it.

After the devil volcano arch I don't even know

THEORY
>rival idol group has gotten too famous and just weeks before the final duel concert, they steal the main group's routine
>the group is downcast and the MC runs away because he thinks its all his fault for not being a good enough producer
>then, he finds the God of Eurobeat, and he teaches him his wisdom
>the final concert is an eurobeat concert as God looks upon from the stands content

>>the final concert is an eurobeat concert as God looks upon from the stands content
Nigger, did you even watched the second episode?

>Actually hand drawn performances
How will Love Live! ever recover?

There is nothing wrong with having a penis head.

How can the team beat these guys?!
They look unstoppable!

Power of friendship.

THIS

Yeah no.

So when do you think they're just going to say "fuck it" and air a full episode of Hoshiiro Girldrop?

>peeled back
Looks more like a circumcised one.

They're more likely to make it into its own anime that no one will ever remember again after it finishes airing like Kujibiki Unbalance

Hopefully they'd be smart enough to realize that the joke of "it's funny because it's a spot-on imitation of generic focus-tested romcom anime" loses its impact when it gets extended into a full series. I think a single episode would be long enough to bring the joke to its logical conclusion without it just turning into the thing its parodying.

notAqua best girl

The worst party is that I actually want to watch it

That obasan though.

But why? She's such a shit.

I remember that one

Link? I can't find this show anywhere.

Doesn't circumcision remove frenulum though?

You can find it on all of the usual suspects, user.

Why are you lying to me user?

Just search it up, dumb dumb.

That God of Eurobeat though.

Did you seriously html edit the webpage to display a different anime, just to save face about not bothering to search nyaa?

It's okay, user. We all have brainfarts. You can even stream if you want to.