Boruto thread

What will happen to Team 15?

Also team Yaoi = best team.

Other urls found in this thread:

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/boruto-naruto-next-generations/en/0/20/page/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's hoping Boruto's tattoos give him time based powers instead of it being a shitty Sage mode/curse mark powerup.

God no. Time powers suck because the person using them should be able to win every fight instantly. This means that the character will have a shit ton of plot induced stupidity. Just look at Dio.

Have it work like a curse, Bort is supposed to be the star of hope but at the same time it will bring great calamity so say if Ao kills someone and his tattoos involuntary activates reviving said person, that death must still happen so it passes to someone else close by. Could also be interesting when it comes to saving the village/Naruto. Does he rewind time and save them knowing others will die or accept his fate?

idgi, how is the new author allowed to get away with reusing narutos, shikimarus, rock lees and inos design? I know theyre supposed to be their kids but they just look the same lol

Kishimoto is the guy who designed them and besides Shikadai all of the mare different enough.

Did Comiket 93 get us any doujins?

rock lees kid and boruto just have different haircuts and inos kid is male (female)

The only one I saw was another piece of shit by that hack Wataru.

>Rock Lee
Kishimoto legitimately doesn't knew who his mother is so he didn't have much to work with.

>Boruto
Different hair, different eyes, rounder face, good taste in fashion

>Inojin
More in common with Sai than Ino.

>yuri shit
please, everyone knows naruto is all about the cute guys

Is Boruto well received in Japan?

No, it's only popular in the West.

According to the latest chapter it's popular enough.

Hawawa will probably get an episode centered around her, so we can learn why she became a researcher and if she'll stay being a ninja.

user, do you know what lying is?

Why do they give Iwabe shit for repeating a year when Boruto's dad failed the graduation exam 3 times.

?? hes not lying the chapter got popular

It literally is, why do you keep forcing this shit every thread? Fuck, you look like children.

WE A hollow shell of the man you were before NOW

He wishes he died back at HQ in the war, doesn't he?

Probably.
And I do hope that's the case.
It's an interesting direction for Ao to take and exploring that loss of humanity along with the possible survivor's guilt he might have would leave me pleasantly surprised by Kodachi.

Hopefully

SAY ELO TO MA LITOL FREN!! BRRAPT

Why is Ao so based?

>Why is Ao so based?

Cause he's a tired old cyborg that knows he should have died but is forced to keep living in a shitty world, doing shitty jobs.

>Why is Ao so based?
He's stopped giving a fuck

Naruto-kun...what is a paizuri?

Madara

Chapter got translated?

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/boruto-naruto-next-generations/en/0/20/page/1

Is it just me or his drawing is more solid this chapter?

Ye, it's probably because he didn't have to do a color cover for this chapter.

It's really improved. I think he's finally found his footing.

I think i'll miss it if he stops slutifying the girls.. It's a weird feeling.

It´s over Ao! I´ve got the high ground.

He won't stop he's a man that understands what teasing is. A bit here and a bit there goes a long way as opposed to in your face all the time.

Why didin't he use real bullets?

They weren't invented yet.

isn't a thing in this world

but this is fucking retarded and not logical

what a hack

I actually like this whole Technology Vs Ninjas storyline Ikemoto and Kishimoto are going for. Makes sense and could be very enjoyable. It's a shame the pacing and art are fucked up but at least we have the Anime

Why is Ao so great?

>Cucks the entire Hyuuga Clan managed to steal a Byakugan and even flaunts it in the previous Hokage's face at the summit
>Even tries to kill the most recent Hokage's byakugan-using son with a gatling gun
>Does the whole "muh broken man" aspect better than Obito
>Landed the first non-alien kill in Boruto

Out of all the things that disappointed me in Naruto/Boruto, Mist Ninja never disappoint.

He knows this series is a husk and a joke, just like Orochimaru

It's perfectly logical. Even if that minugn Looks like a modern weapon, it basically works by magic. There is no gunpowder, no bullets, as far as we know it's just a long tube and a trigger.

Uh guys it's happening!!!
GET HYPE BITCHES

It has a ninja scroll as a clip.

>Mist Ninja never disappoint.

I've been saying for years that Mist is best and as always they never let me down.

Yeah im hype. Now that Super is dead i hope Boruto fills my fighting boner

This is bullshit, Mitsuki should be able to handle Ao easily. How long will he keep his real powers a secret?

You better hope they don't animate the manga's version of that fight, it's boring shit compared to that.

The new Momoshiki design will be a pleasant sight. That way the fights in the final battle don't look too similar to the movie.

I want DBSpics to leave.

Mitsuki will speed blitz the vessel next chapter

They won't. They shitted up the DB fandom so much that the series was cancelled and now they plan on doing it to everything else.

Too bad the current Mizukage is a pathetic and weak cuck.

Woooow.
>1st box: only care about Shika-kid and brown chubby
>2nd box: don't know who any of those kids are
>3rd box: only know about Metal, if I even got his name right
>4th box: Boruto and Salad, know fuck all about the other one
Jesus my interest in Boruto is utter shit. I really want to be into this series, too, but something's keeping me at 'meh'.

Mist Ninja are generally the best thing about the entirety of Naruto.

Before Naruto even began, I originally thought Water was the pansy element due to how they were portrayed in animes(i.e. Misty from Pokemon). Then you meet Zabuza and Haku, finding out Mist Ninja and the Water country in general is the most ninja-like aspect of the show, if not the only ninja-like anything through the series.

It's too bad they were mainly off-screened for the most part.

If Ao didn't get fucked up and survived properly, he would have been Mizukage.

>current Mizukage is a pathetic and weak cuck

Yet he managed to turn the mist from a fishing village into a city more modern than Konoha within just 12 years. The only Kage that even comes close to that amount of development for their village is Kakashi.

>implying
Fucker is even older than Mei, he had no chance.

Hiruzen, Tsunade, Onoki were Kages and they were old.

>Too bad the current Mizukage is a pathetic and weak cuck.

He's the only one to actually take down an Akatsuki member outside of Naruto's social circle and he was the weakest of the SSM.

Two of those became kage when they were young. Looking at how all the kage except Gaara were replaced, it's clear the ninja world wanted the young generation to be in charge.

Don't forget they had the best idea's when it came to Jutsu. Hell they had guns before guns were a thing.

>Zetsu
Wow it's nothing. Zetsu isn't even built for fighting.

Yeah it reminded me why I liked Sound Ninja like Team Dosu at the beginning of Naruto. Seeing all those unconventional ways to kill an opponent before they became normal ninja techniques for everyone.

He was bullshit in Storm 3. Almost made the game droppable.

What's so bad about it?

An army of Zetsus are able to easily kill thousands of Chunnin during the War. He's still the weakest Akat, but he's still the main Zetsu.

From my point of view the ninja are evil!!

Wasn't he just a boss in Storm 3?

I don't remember him being as hard as the Deidara, gold and silver twins, or 7 Tails fights.

>Chojuro is a jobber without Hiramekarei
>he doesn't even carry the sword around
>instead it's locked up somewhere else
Can't wait for the Mist village to be raided by aliens and Chojuro gets offed while running to get his sword

What did they mean by this?

It means Kashin Koji will be revealed to be a character we know of from the original Naruto series.

They omitted most of Naruto & Sasuke kicking the ayy's ass in the movie.

What's their power level compared to the original series?

>Salad
Lower than kid Sasuke, higher than kid Naruto

>Boruto
Equal to kid Sasuke

>WE WUZ AIZEN.

Is the next episode a "comedy gag" one or a "serious" one?

why does this show look like some shitty slice of life rip off?

>that Denki

Will they develop the other two whos on the all girl team? Literally every other kid in the picture has had some development and focus but those two girls.

I bet he's the bastard son of Jiraiya.

>Implying deaths matter
Revive Nagato Edo Tensei and spam Rinne Tensei.

Is the technique Nagato used supposed to kill the user or just take up a lot of chakra? Konan implied that Nagato wouldn't have died if he didn't spend a lot of his chakra already

If Boruto is turning into Warhammer 40k, considering the technology featured, the homoeroticism, the absolute stupidity shown by figures of power and authority, the lack of justice and fairness, and the presence of aliens and DARKNESS, when are we going to see our Dark Eldar equivalents?

>Equal to kid Sasuke
Kid Sasuke was absolutely garbage. Even after the exams all he could do was fire release and Chidori. Perhaps his fighting capabilities are greater than Boruto (even then it's a close enough fight) but his knowledge of jutsus is laughable.

He didn't, though? BZ lived

Could any in the nu Team 7 beat chuunin exams Rock Lee or Gaara?

Mitsuki could probably beat lee if he could use Sage mode and Lee doesn’t start in Gates, but he’s not beating Gaara.

With enough plot armor? Sure

you realize that SP does touch-ups to some manga battles, right?

geralt?

Black Zetsu is made out of the same stuff as the Gudodama, people forget that. This is the same reason he was able to pierce Juubi Madara, and I assume why Kaguya had none of her own (she used them to make Zetsu).

They're better off doing their own version of the final fight.

First post dumbest post.

anyone else notice that most of them have the bandage around the right leg?

SP isn't Toei, DBfag. They know when to animate great scenes.

RIP animators.
No idea how that overdesigned cluster fuck of a character was approved for a low budget perma-airing anime.