Is Stocking pure?

is Stocking pure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-lZd7izpxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. She's also the best.

Pure as snow, user.

She fucked many guys, like shown in the manga strip.
But she's 10000% better than Panty.

CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE YOU MAKE ME FEEL.

If you mean pure evil, then yes.

what manga strip?

In the anime she admits to having sex with other guys but not nearly as much as Panty does
Technically not pure but better than her sister, sure

>It's been 7 years since P&S aired

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

I thought it was eight.
Time flies when we're being faggots.

She's still a slut, just not as much of a slut as Panty, which isn't saying much since no one's a bigger slut than Panty

Finished airing in december, so it'll be 9 come december this year

8* this december

Imaishi will make it happen. I believe.

> An announcement for "something new with Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt" will be made on December 16, 2016, which Gainax West states will not be a pachinko, pachislot, social network game or Blu-ray

My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did PSG not get a sequel? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want PSG to have a sequel and save anime. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought it was hinted at really well???? This is so fucked. I just punched a hole in my wall im so fucking pissed. Are people really this stupid? You know what you deserve this. you deserve a french mecha shitshow. you deserve to all burn to the ground. You allowed trigger to do this, no one spoke up. Now they wont listen to your voices when you spoke up and chose PSG. My hand is fucking bleeding but i dont care, i dont care anymore. fuck all of you. fuck everything. when people say there moving to another board but i actually am. Im leaving this shitty board with shitty trigger bitches. Fuck all of you.

autism

>cofirmed outright to have a regular sex life
>fucks fat ugly guys, had a literal shitcock shoved into her snatch when she was dating that ghost
>fucked one of Panty's boytoys just to piss her off and bragged about it
Honestly Panty is only half as dirty as her sister, even though she fucks like ten times as many guys.

Here's a better one for ya

is Panty pure?

did stocking fuck chads?

>is Panty pure
did you even watch the anime

None of them are

What about that episode that she has a boyfriend and he says she likes anal?

>Panty and Stocking will be 8 years old this year
>Still remember taking last period of class off in Highschool to download the episode

Who cares when Panty is best girl.

pure slut

Apparently when you are an angel, all you have to do is to fall in love to become pure again. This is what liberals actually beleive.

I haven't seen this pasta
now whenever I go to any other board I have to know there's a small chance that that guy is there

sub or dub?
The answer is dub, comedic delivery works better when you hear it instead of having to read it

Is there anyone more pure than these two?

this

Not to mention the show was based on crass English animation and frankly the Japanese don't have a broad enough ways to cuss to be as effective. Missing out on rrrrules is the only negative.

>spoilers
Too bad the dub is pathetically awful with all it's nonsensical cursing and overly edgy delivery.

yes
pure shit

oh fuck
take it back

Stockings is into anons, user.Bonus points if they're fat, smelly and greasy.

I bet she'd like to be gangbanged by anons.

Do you think she would dominate and tease a group of them?

No, didn't you see the anime?!

She fucked anyone who gave her sweets

DIETO too but I agree

You can be into both

She's a switch leaning towards sub. Her name is Stocking and not Stockings I swear to fucking god did you even watch the anime you ESL piece of shit?

No, she's a bitch (Jap for slut) like her sister. She's as 'degenerate' as Panty, just in different ways.

Like Panty though she has 'pure' girl traits (she was an angel), like genuinely falling in love with someone even if that someone is a literal pile of shit.

Pure slut.

No that's the joke, gettit.

The angels aren't the pure ones ha ha.

>lost her virginity near the end of the series
uhhhh yes

pure best

both were great

Panty.

Scanty > Kneesocks > Stocking > Panty

I was just rewatching this for the Transformers episode. What a blast it was, and yes, Stocking is too adorable.

>there are people who seriously don't think Kneesocks had the best design, best voice actress, best quotes, best fashion (as shown ), best humor, and best personality out of the four

No, PSG doujins are considered canon.

Gothic lolita > trashy slut fashion

stocking is the Scat slut
Panty is pure slut
youtube.com/watch?v=n-lZd7izpxs
kneesocks is best girl

>that fucking parody of Romeo & Juliet
I remember laughing my ass off at this scene.

>the Anarchy sisters getting fucked senseless by big black megacocks while the white nerd watches from outside
Imagine it being released today with Sup Forums's current obsession with the c word.

panty and stocking pet is named Chuck