Overlord: a whole season of lizards

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

id flick my tail at her if you know what i mean

Can Ainz defeat DIO?
>both have time stop
>DIO is undead so insta-death and most status ailments won't work unless he tries TGOALID
>The World can turn Ainz into bonemeal if it gets into melee range

Please remove the photo, it's my wife

I wouldn't be surprised if immunity to time stop was a thing in Yggdrasil. I remember damn near shitting myself in BG2 when my reply to KNOW ME THEN BY MY MEST NAME, MORTAL. YOU FACE DEMOGORGON, PRINCE OF DEMONS was to smugly cast time stop only to find the rest of my party and the beast's subordinate demons frozen in time... and Demogorgon laughing as he charged my ass.

Ainz says several times that having time stop countermeasures it's a basic thing to have from level 70 and upwards, assuming he's level 100 he must most likely have those. So Dio's main advantage is gone, and unless stands are considered spiritual damage or something like that I also doubt that he'd even be able to hurt him due to his physical attacks immunity.

This, Ainz's resistances and defenses are really high for a caster class.

I dont quite remember how, but I think Ainz was talking about how you can counter time-stop and most high leveled player knew to play carefully around it.

I just dont remember if this monologue was when he was fighting Gazef or when people raided Nazarick.

He mentions the importance of time-stop countermeasures every single time he uses time-stop.

Could Aureole enter the Ainz-bowl? she's an area guardian and level 100 so she's got enough status and strenght to fend off Al & Chair?

I honestly don't think DIO has a chance against Ainz especially with prep time

>Ainz-bowl
Does not exist.
>she's got enough status and strenght to fend off Al & Chair
In what reality?

Why is it that every NPC that Tabula Smaragdina has created or has had a hand in creating is dangerous and/or rebellious to Nazarick? Why did he give Ginnungagap to Albedo, a WCI that's designed to destroy areas (like a guild), without permission? Why is it Albedo was immediately suspicious of Pandora's Actor when he was transformed into her creator and willing to kill his visage without hesitation (what did she know about him)?

>Albedo
>Nigredo
>Rubedo (Soon™)
All of which obviously inherited their creator's personality for being dangerous or rebellious to the guild, in some way. Even if he won't show up in the NW there are numerous creations of his in the guild, many of which he paid for with his own money and no one fully understood because of how intricate they were.

What was his endgame?

>Area Guardian with the responsibility of guarding the most important object/entity in Nazarick (suck it PA) and strong enough to survive in the 8th floor
Gee I dont know user.

>Area Guardian

>endgame
He wanted to see Albedo being a slut and fucking other men.

>He doesn't know the difference between an Area Guardian and a Floor Guardian.

You're the one who doesn't know. Area Guardians are lower in hierarchy than Floor Guardians.

Gap moe.

Ainz would ram his bony arm all the way up his ass until he reached his heart without the need of the 9th tier spell.

>It can survive
I don't know why Ainz keeps others from entering the 8th Floor. Is clear than he and Albedo have been there without anything wrong happening, and that the NPCs in there are non-hostile and loyal. Maybe there are some very nasty traps in addition to the NPCs?

Yes? And?

>Ainz uses Hell-flame
>DIO is desintegrated and his soul destroyed

>Versus Ainz's 718 spells.
Also Ainz has Perfect Warrior.

Are you dumb or something?
>she's got enough status
She does not.

Ainz straight up hard counters DIO.
also Ainz can easily do that black hole spell that would royally fuck DIO's shit.

It seems that going there is a risk, so just because something didn't happen something might happen, especially with friend/foe recognition off. There are also "cheats" there, because clearly they're using a combination of game mechanics there that create unfair/unintended advantages (Victim). I think mostly Ainz is just worried about the side-effects if they weren't well programmed.

Is this the VS thread?
Ainz vs Gilgamesh?
Ainz vs Accelerator?
Ainz can toss a dead big dragon across a room with one hand and he’s a magic caster.
DIO gets beat by momon, ainz is not needed.

If Aureole wanted to be Ainz first wife who would support her honestly?

This it he actual big bad. He's so fucking evil he doesn't even need to be there to ruin shit. Ainz should take notes.

Also...
>Albedo: Wants to have a baby.
>Nigredo: Has a shit ton of babies.
>Rubedo: ?

Probably Yuri and Shizu. Maybe Pestonya and Nigredo, too. Considering how they treat humans and would want a like-minded queen.

I want to make love to Entoma's hairy epigyne.

I wonder if lizardfolk wear a bikini...it would be gr8 to see a reptilefolk wearing bikini..

>eating
>scroll down
>see this
>scroll up and wait for responses
Fuck you user.

I want to see a Lizardwomyn wearing bikini...

Where are Level 9 Safeguards on that scale?

Ainz is clearly the weakest. All of those start developing 'godly' abilities half through the series and a lot of conceptual bullshit that would even make Nasu shake his head in disapprovement.

level 9 safegaurds can teleport a fucking star

>Try for Ainz
>not all of your sisters support you
>none of your fans (regular maids) do
Can someone do a JUST edit of Aureole?

Every part of Entoma is beautiful.

>Can someone do a JUST edit of Aureole?
>don't even know what she looks like

>yfw this this reptile onanism kills any possibility of a third season

You know if these lizard people were just humanoids with lizard tails and a few scales around the skin, you faggots wouldn't be bitching as much.

We all thought s1 was shit as well yet here we are. Every single waifufaggot crying about muh lizards is going to be screaming "sasuga madhouse" as soon as Ainz sits on Chairtear anyways.

They all can get stronger and will.
Ainz is the hardest to get a powerup, he either gets a divine spark or uses wci/wish to break the lv cap.

A moment's consideration should reveal why Madhouse-sama chose to do it that way, but I guess it can't be helped. I shall explain it to everyone clearly so that even children can understand it. The reason Madhouse-sama has decided to deliberately make Overlord Season 2 fail is to protect the studio. If no one watches the second season due to lizardmen that will give Madhouse-sama the perfect excuse not to make Season 3. But that is not the only reason. Shall I continue?

Very well. The other reason is to deal with hidden threats and increase the power of the studio. If Madhouse-sama comes to grace a different light novel with an anime in the future and someone tries to force the studio's hand by demanding another season, Madhouse-sama can easily defeat them by pointing to the example of Overlord Season 2 and its failure.

I mean ainz is literally a gary stue sooo.

Yeah dio doesn't stand a chance.

Madhouse is shit and I hope it goes bankrupt due this poor professional ethics.

There is absolutely nothing about lizards I find sexually attractive.

Yet.

>there are people who wouldn't autisticly screech that they want to fuck that lizard when they see her
?

Well you know user its okay to be a homosexual. If you like a bit of dick inside your faggot ass that's all up to you, no judgement.

Stupid question: if in japan you say and write your surname first, is ainz actually a surname?

No, it's said as a title rather than an actual name.

The "name" Ainz is like the "name" Cesar.

But then aura should be a surname, or narberal

What, no.
Think of it a title like "Duke of Wellington", Aura and Narabel are names.

Nazarick uses the Japanese convention, the New World uses the Western convention. Ainz comments on this at one point.

Which is why when they're not using the full name, the denizens of Nazarick call him Ainz-sama (since the first name is the most formal one) while New Worlders call him Gown-sama (since the last name is the most formal one).

ACTUALLY this is the ideal female body. YOU may not like it, but THIS is what peak performance looks like!

You know what. I like the lizard arc now.

First time in Carne village:

>“Ainz Ooal Gown-sama!”
>The Village Chief’s sudden shout made Ainz’s nonexistent heart lurch. The Chief’s determined expression seemed harder and more forceful than before.
>“...Ainz will do.”
>“Ainz-sama, then?” The Chief seemed a little surprised at this, but he soon nodded and continued speaking: “I fully understand what you want to say, Ainz-sama.”
>For a moment, Ainz wondered if a giant question mark icon had appeared over his head. There seemed to be a misunderstanding of some sort, but he had no idea what the Chief was getting at, so he did not know how to answer him.

Then when he first meets Gazef:

>“...Already dead... Gown-dono, did you strike them down?”
>After listening to the way Gazef spoke, Ainz realised that this world’s form of address was Western-style, and not Japanese-style. In other words, it went in the order of name, then surname, and not surname, then name. At last, he had solved the mystery of why the Chief looked so baffled when he had asked the Chief to call him Ainz. It was only expected that he would look like that when asked to address someone in such an unfamiliar way.

Maybe in a few decades.

That joke is probably funnier in original version

Don’t open this.

I want to beat her up and make her bear my children.

>can draw a cute girl
>can't draw a rubik's cube

And somehow a brokeback ancient prototype manage to destroy two of them.

I want to fuck that lizard while it's wearing the bush.

They're also doing two other shows in the same season. What a Madhouse.

>Why is it that every NPC that Tabula Smaragdina has created...
>>Albedo
>>Nigredo
>>Rubedo (Soon™)

He wants to create the Philosopher's Stone through Nazarich's death and rebirth.

Who is this autist anyway, I don't remember her from the books.

Gravitational beam emitter

>Sora Amamiya

They had one though. The caloric stone.

It's not like the other safeguards didn't have a few of their own.

>The incarnation of death clenched its fist, and the girl heard the sound of crunching metal from behind her. Though she was afraid to take her eyes away from the figure of death, curiosity got the better of her and the girl wrenched her eyes away, whereupon saw the body of the knight. He was sprawled motionless on the ground, like a puppet whose strings had been cut.

>She ran, and ran, and ran. Enri could not recall going faster than this in her life. She was running so fast that her legs were about to tangle each other up. The neighs of horses. The screams of people, and shouts. These sounds were becoming clearer and clearer. In the distance, Enri could see an unfamiliar man in armor swinging his sword at a villager. The villager collapsed to the ground with a howl of pain, like a puppet whose strings had been cut, and a swift thrust from the sword dealt him a fatal blow.

>The light in his eyes faded, and the knight collapsed to the ground like a puppet whose strings had been cut. The body beneath the armor was charred black and gave off a vile stench. Momonga had been planning to follow up with another spell, but he felt silly as he noted the weakness of the knights.

>Belius stopped screaming, and fell like a puppet whose strings had been cut, facing the sky. He must have passed out. The Death Knight drew closer to the defenseless man and stabbed its wavy-blade flamberge down. Belius’s body twitched, and—

>The thrust went through the steel helmet, along with the forehead beneath it. The body shook violently, and then collapsed like a puppet whose strings had been cut. The metal armor clanged loudly in the night. He prayed that someone would hear the sound, but nobody would come to E-Rantel’s beggar’s district, which had practically been abandoned by the residents. That was why the client had arranged to meet them here, after all.

>The full understanding of his failure dawned in Igva’s eyes. As Zaryusu collapsed like a puppet whose strings had been cut, with a loud splash—

>Several dozen razor-sharp icicles, each the size of an arm, showered down on a large area. One of the lizardmen was within the attack radius and the icicles pierced him instantly. He took one in the chest, two in the belly, and one in the right thigh — each of them easily penetrated his body The Small Fang chief — the best ranger among the lizardmen, crumpled to the swamp like a puppet whose strings had been cut, where he expired.

>As if that intense bloodlust was all that had been holding him up, Climb collapsed like a puppet that had its strings cut. While on his hands and knees, he indulgently sucked in the fresh air into his lungs. “...It is fortunate that you did not die from shock. There are times when the body so strongly believes that it is dead that it forfeits its ability to sustain life.” There was still something bitter left in Climb’s throat. This must be what death tastes like, he thought.

>“Splendid.” Sebas appeared from behind and effortlessly kicked the assassin in his abdomen. With only that, the assassin became like a puppet with its strings cut and did not move. He had fallen unconscious. In the corner of his eyes, Brain had already defeated his assassin and was slightly raising his hand to congratulate him.

>“—Haa, haa.” After several hits, Stafan’s shoulders heaved and both his forehead and his body were wet with oily sweat. Stafan looked down at the woman beneath him. Her appearance was now past the point of being hideous. She was half dead, no; her body was already a few steps deep in death’s mire. She was truly a puppet that had its strings cut.

Is there anything in the LNs that mention lizard cuties being traded off to degenerate human males as sex slaves?

i doubt anyone in that list could survive a shot from it either.

>skipping lizard volume

>“Hahaha... Che, the passive skill kicked in.” His master returned to a calm mood like a puppet whose strings had been cut. But everybody shared the thought that Ainz was in good mood. Ainz spoke to Sebas with bright tone. “Sebas, I understand what you are talking about, but to bring a human to Nazarick... Very well, I shall see her before I decide. Bring her.”

>The elves which had been kicking away the corpse were simply slumped on the floor like puppets with their strings cut. There was not a hint of will to fight, so Hamsuke decided to wait for the master's command unless they tried to escape.

>The kid turned to look at the blades brandished before him. Although he was only a child, he still knew that it would be a bad idea to anger the goblins in front of him. He sagged visibly, like a puppet whose strings had been cut. Enri felt that it would be better if they didn’t have to intimidate the kid, but she knew the goblins had their own rules which they followed. It wouldn’t be a good idea for her to butt in with her human sensibilities.

>“You are right, playtime is over.” Ainz activated an ability he hadn’t thought much of— but which was a powerful force in this world. ‘Despair Aura V’. An aura radiated out with Ainz at the center. Like puppets with their strings cut, the trolls, ogres and Guu all fell to the ground. The monsters laid there without moving. It was obvious that the flames of their lives had been extinguished.

>The vast body of the one at their head was carrying a large stone table. The ones behind were holding various utensils and many chairs. None of them had any hostile intent. In contrast, the vigilance and panic of Fluder’s disciples seemed almost laughable. There was a sound of something falling to the ground. One of Fluder’s acolytes had collapsed to the ground like a puppet whose strings had been cut. Or rather, out of the four acolytes he had brought along, almost all of them had ended up that way. Their pale faces were frozen in shock as they began hyperventilating.

>Even so, not all of them were practicing in earnest. The wars with the Empire were a yearly occurrence. As a result, many people lacked the will to fight. There were those who laid down in unobtrusive niches along the stone steps, like puppets whose strings had been cut. There were those who vented their despair to those around them. There were those who sat down and hugged their knees and waited for the end. As the conscripts got older, they were more likely to do this. They had no fighting spirit at all and only wanted to return home.

>The reason they could sleep without any bedding on a winter day that was cold enough to turn breath into white fog was because everyone was absolutely spent. Amidst the group that was collapsed on the ground like puppets with strings cut was one person who was walking around.

>What on earth happened? Nobody could answer that question. Every living creature that comprised the left wing of the Kingdom’s army — horses, conscripts, knights, nobles, everything — suddenly keeled over and collapsed on the ground like puppets whose strings had been cut. The ones who realized the answer first were the Imperial troops, ranged against them.

>Although E-Rantel ― protected by its city walls ― could not be considered a safe place by any means, the fleeing soldiers, tired and worn out from exhaustion, collapsed like puppets whose strings had been cut. They curled up anywhere they could, and slept as if they were dead. Upon this unmanned tower, Brain slowly exhaled again. Then, he looked silently to the sky.

>The bed creaked as she rose, but her husband of half a year was too tired to react. He slept like a puppet whose strings had been cut. Now that Enri managed his life for him, he kept a more regular schedule. Thus, his deep slumber was simply because that was the way he was.

>The Death Knight explained to the maid that he was not under orders, and that he was simply running in order to quickly fulfil its master’s wishes. The maid blinked, and sighed in relief. The color began returning to her face. “Haaaa—” She sagged visibly, like a puppet whose strings had been cut. “Well, that’s great. That’s just great...” She coughed. “Sorry about that. I can’t believe I was so rude to one of Ainz-sama’s subordinates. My sincerest apologies.”

>As he heard Shalltear’s answer, Ainz sagged like a puppet whose strings had been cut. He addressed the Death Knight. “...Besides Ainz. Append that to the last question the next time you ask it. Understood?”

No, I mean I don't remember her.
Lizard book was great, the Resurrection was kino

Why don't you read them and find out?

So you've speedread lizard volume?

she tries to sex Ainz, that's about it as far as Lizard x human goes

Zenberu's and Shasuryu's offscreen resurrections were a nice touch. Ainz-sama is a nice guy.

ainz is a cash shop item loaded max level player character

he can do some bullshit

She does well with cute reptiles

I read it months ago user.

This Lu bullying should end.

>Demi's plan for conquering the Empire involved at least a citywide riot
all things considered Jircniv got the better deal
call it luck, i guess

ok no bulslhit how long is this lizard shit going to go on for?

That doesn't really matter since she's been mentioned multiple times every thread in the last few years.

Anything for my buddy Jir.

>implying I browse these threads even semi regularly, rather than twice a year, if that
The only reason I'm here now is because I just heard S2 came out
Seriously, who is she?

Until the anime stops with the pretentious le utilitarian villains of smart versus le evul good guys that reddit fucking loves in their fantasy nowadays.

I'm not pulling a reddit thing just to shit on the show, it really is a thing and it has ruined even our shit. You can't even talk about some fantasy genre without some cunt going "Oh muh misunderstood necromancer. Daddy why do villains lose aren't they the real heroes, they do all the work and thinking while heroes just destroys"

>only reason I'm here now is because I just heard S2 came out
Then you're not really missing not knowing her since you will never see or hear about her in other episodes.
She's Zesshi Zetsumei.