Laugh at Ichigo. She's so bad even her partner wants her to get with another guy

Laugh at Ichigo. She's so bad even her partner wants her to get with another guy.

Cocona deserves a break

hah

Meganebro didn't deserve to be cucked

A WOMAN WHO CAN NEVER SAY NO

THAT'S OUR KEKONA

Why does she want Hiro to ride her so bad? And why didn't she like the kiss?

>implying he wants that loser

>a pair of cucks
a match made in heaven indeed.

> And why didn't she like the kiss?

YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO THE TROUGH BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE HIM DRINK.

BECAUSE

FAITHFULNESS IN LOVE, BITCHES

I think she just didn't like the whole experience. Connecting is also something she feels as we saw with gordo and the pure ojo sama.

Does this show preach polygamy or monogamy?

Polygamy just failed twice in this episode, user.
So what you say?

Their code numbers do kind of seem to imply some measurement of potential.
Makes me wonder how get their codes in the first place.

Too good for this world. He just wants everyone to be happy.

>And why didn't she like the kiss?
I am pretty sure she was kicking down on herself. Realizing that her kiss was shit and that she wasn't good enough.
And from the sound of Hiro's monologue, Hiro's conviction went way downhill right as she kissed him. And she can't have missed that and I am sure she blames herself.

And for that he will be the one that will suffer the most.

This show and its cast remembers me Kiznaiver so much.

yeah, happiness entropy and all that shit

So 02 kills her partners, Hiro makes them feel inadequate?

Translation: You might be good but not even you will be able to handle having [not!sex] with Darling

“Hey Faggots,
My name is 02 and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-tallents who spend every second of their day looking at stupid inferior asses. You are everything that tastes like shit in this world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the klaxosaur removal team, and can pilot a FranXX on my own. What accomplishments do you have, other than “disapoint the entire KKK-council on your big day”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot darling (He just kissed me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my darling.

Does this mean that Hiro's cock is absolutely enormous?

Asking for a friend

So what did Hiro do in the past that left Ichigo obsessing over him, in spite of his inability to pilot?

She got a peek of his monster cock.

Is this the dude that will end up being the second best at everything, until he breaks, in spite of generally having his shit together and still being more capable than like 90% of the cast?

He's the one that named everyone and the team leader before her.

>He's the one that named everyone
Oh right.

It just might be that it's Hiro taking it from behind.

Is it worth to watch this show just for her suffering or is this just boring fanservice with a boring MC?

It's an interesting show that juggles a lot of characters and leaves you wondering where it'll take them.
Take that as you wish.

>getting btfo so hard in only the first 2 eps

>5 stages

Because shock and testing is redundant.

She really wanted to be compatible with Hiro for some reason.

Human girls can't compete.