Takunomi

Is this the drunk cake show everyone has always wanted?

2 of them aren't even cakes, but that's fine with me. Nao best girl.

No, that would be Nomi Joshi*, but I think we're headed in the right direction.

*Right is actually a MILF

JOHNNY WALKER
BLUE LABEL

I'm watching this for drink recs but all they've drunk are entry-level weak stuff. I want something with a full and rich flavour. What do you recommend, Sup Forums?

just buy a bottle of vodka and go drink it while squatting in front of a fire like a normal person

Why is she so smug?
Stouts. The higher the alcohol, the better, in most cases. I've been really digging Lagunitas Willetized Coffee Stout lately. 12.6% alcohol. Nom.

I dropped it as soon as the blatant product placement appeared in episode one. I thought I was getting a show about cute girls drinking cute alcohol, but it turned out to be a thinly veiled, 10 minute commercial. Disappointing.

Go shitpost in a FranXX thread.

>painted toenails
Nice.

I want her to sit on my face

So do I.
As for mixed drinks, I've been enjoying one part Copa de Oro coffee liqueur, one part Kavlana creme de cacao and Popov or Svedka vodka to taste lately, and I think this would be up your alley. All cheap but good booze, too.

Oh God this dried squid stuff is so good. Sweet, savory and salty. I want some now.

What variety of alcohol and what are you looking for in it? Also what city do oyu live in, I can recommend bars in some places.

For beer, you can't go wrong with Trappist quad ale. It's expensive as balls and comes in big bottles but lord is it good. Except for St. Martin's cloak. That was offensively bad and the 3 stars it has on review websites are from pretentious fucks who think that they're refined because it costs money.

I just finished a bottle of Triple Karmeliet that was good but it all depends on what flavors you like. I personally think IPA's and everyone who likes them can go fuck themselves.

It smells so bad but tastes so good.

That and チーズ鱈 are the shit, son.

>Nao best girl.
Indeed.
>you can't go wrong with Trappist quad ale
Mah nigga. St. Bernardus Abt 12 is a favorite.
>I personally think IPA's and everyone who likes them can go fuck themselves.
Mah nigga. Bitter dogshit.

Thanks for the advice. I'm in Tokyo and as I understand it, while there are a lot of beers here, they are mostly light coloured and thin (you can tell that I don't know my beer, apologies). I'll definitely try out mixing drinks. A question: why the hate for IPAs?

I don't remember seeing if someone made one, but here.

>ywn go on a romantic date with Kae and drink some wine with her

I want to give her a sensual foot massage while she has a nice relaxing drink.

>why the hate for IPAs?
Bitter as fuck.
Try applying a .3 pixel gaussian blur to the mask after you mask it to anti-alias the edges, user.

>ywn drink cheap malt liquor on the street corner with Kae and heckle passersby

Read or watch bartender.
He just makes every drink you can get in a bar and makes it look sexy.

You are a man of taste, I'm going shopping for more in a few hours and I can throw my favorites your way to try.

IPA's were originally made because they store well at sea despite their low alcohol content. They are thin and bitter, like drinking water that has gone off, but for some reason California loves them.

Belgian and German beers are thicker in taste and sweeter, stouts are thick and bitter. White ales are thin but with a nice feel as they go down, brown ales are a strange experience that is worth trying, red ales are excellent with a more bitter edge. Flemish sour ales are odd, I can't deice if I like them as they smell like ass and taste strange.

Stuff with more malt and less hops is what I prefer. Taste is subjective though so whatever. My favorite of the cheap ass Japanese beers has to be kirin mixed with soju but that doesn't make it a good beer.

Japanese whiskey is excellent though, with coffey being my favorite.

Don't review alcohol and drink kids, your sentence structure and spelling will be shit.

What's the reason behind drunk moms?

I mean what's the appeal of mom + drinking specifically?

Not all stouts are bitter. Many are malt-dominated.

MUH

>sexually experienced woman with lowered inhibitions
Really?

Was there a thread before this?

I don't think so, but I could be wrong. I don't think a lot of anons are watching this.

Yeah. There were 80 or so posts in it.

This is the third thread today I was in