Konichiwa Sup Forums

Konichiwa Sup Forums
How did you like the newest episode of Darling in the FranXX

Other urls found in this thread:

jpninfo.com/22498
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PROCREATE

I totally want to have sex with cude 2d girls now, thanks Abe!

lol xD normalfag meme lool wtf im a normie now lool i blog about it on a/Sup Forumsa/

PROCREATE WITH FOREIGNERS

No, that is wrong. Doesn't the animated girl make you think of finding a real girl to start a large family with?

No, only Japanese have 2D babies, we don't need wh*Tes making any more.

no?

lol i already have a gf anyway :D

Japan so cool!!

We just have to hold out until we reach the Armitage timeline, then sex robots will be able to have babies.

Reddit stop it.

Spotted the virgins

s-sorry abe i've been watching Beatless which has convinced me to never find a real 3d woman and just wait for robot girlfriends.

Your point being?

Hello Abe-san, you should invite our President to watch Evangelion
You're his friend, he'll listen to you

>Beatless
I knew I should have had that entire studio killed by Japanese special forces.

Why are you afraid of women?

>Konichiwa

You have it the wrong way around, user-san. It is not I who is afraid of the women, but the women who are afraid of me.

They eat us when we mate, I'm told.

Abe stop posting and get to work on legalizing gay marriage. If you do that then your country is truly saved.

female mantids only eat their mates when they're nervous ie giant human shoving a giant camera lens in their face

That's something approved on the local level,

Fuck off homo

So are you saying you're disgusting and repulsive? lol

Already dropped it.

gross why

Fuck off fag.

other way around

You disgust me.

This

It made me want to meet a real Oni with whom I'd have a faithful relationship.

>Strelitzia
>A common name of the genus is bird of paradise flower / plant, because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise.
>The bird of paradise represents faithfulness, love, and thoughtfulness
>The symbolism generally associated with bird-of-paradise is freedom and good perspective. When a woman gives it to a man it symbolises faithfulness.
>The 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple
>Freedom and the ability to travel, due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight (note similarities with the bird monologue in episode 1)
>Magnificence, excellence and success
>Joy through challenges and successes alike
>Faithfulness in romantic relationships
>Optimism towards the future

Kill yourself tumblr.

/threadly reminder

I liked it Shinzo, but you need to get an aide or something to start doing subs for Saiki Kusuo Season 2.

What happened?

> Rewarding a tax break for not procreating
Nice meme tumblr.

>Saiki Kusuo Season 2.
No breeding no funding.

japan has limited space

This so fucking much.

Not any longer five years ago.
Plenty of ghost towns.

No

It was great, thank you Prime minister Abe

It's not your best propaganda Abe sama.

>ghost towns
>in Japan
Only in Fukushima

It was much better than the first episode. The show might actually be decent.

Abe-san I'd like you to pull your resources and make "Spotted Flower" and "Digiopori" an Anime

I'm concerned for the future of Japan and need to make as many TV companies to produce Anime about pregnant women as possible to convince the Otaku to procreate.

I will speak to Trump-san and we will give you ANY deal you want even 1st Strike against N.Korea with a full army (not JSDF) if you fill an entire season with cute pregnant girl anime

domo

No.
You clearly never visited the place.
It's epidemic.
jpninfo.com/22498

This only works on shows with right-wing propaganda, like GATE.

I visit there every other year buddy. Clearly you yourself hasn't visited because stuff of this nature is not visible unless you go looking for it.

>epidemic
Oh what a laugh. Misleading title on that article by the way, it says one in 7 homes are abandoned. Homes, not towns. I guess this makes Detroit a ghost town here at home. The cause here is young people going urban.

I remember watching a bbs documentary about one of these town,
it tried framing the reasons for this one town shrinking being with couples not having children and blaming otaku culture on it
then googlling the town gave me the real reason, in that it was a mining town and when the mine shut down there weren't any jobs left so everyone left.

user, I say ghost towns not cities.
Stop moving goalposts like an embarassing cuck nobody want to associate with.

detroit may disappear in our lifetime.

>blaming otaku culture
Hilarious thing is, sites like the one linked in that post have their agenda handed to them - like Japan Times. They're told how to frame things. Frankly so are the big news sites in Japan.

>this projection
I seem to have hit a nerve. Yes, towns can be populated and not ghosted with a lot of houses abandoned.

What a cuck

t.Some nip lesbian in the anime/manga industry

I loved it, Abe-sama.
Now it's your turn, give me them girls with handles.

Why dont they just pay families to make babies? It literally worked for Iran and Libya

完全に下手くそになった
メッカ代わりに女の子を統べてってまじかよ

Why are garbage, off-topic threads like this allowed by the retard hotpockets these days?

Why does Sup Forums hate fanservice but love it when Trigger does it?

Yeah, thats why animes like Sakura Quest and Kuma Miko exist. All that about saving the village/city and revitalizing it because people keep leaving for bigger cities. it really is a problem in Japan.

Because its so epic lol

>cuck this
>cuck that
I recommend ice.

I think that there is a program in japan were the government pays the cost of healthcare and education if you have more than 2 kids or something like that.

So THIS is what a kyoani fan looks like.

Ghost towns is a normal occurence in any country. The rural people will always move to the urban areas eventually. Germany, China, India, Indonesia, all countries have the same problem.

>this post
Look into the mirror first fag just as your own post tell you to.
Then read this.

>in japan
gravitation toward large cities is a thing everywhere,
the US has experienced urban shift.

fuck off degenerate scum

Japans a rich country that has 0 civil war problems, leagues ahead of the ailing Iranian economy and literally dead Libyan economy. They can do far better

do you not enjoy train wrecks user?

I'm not the one spamming cuck like a crossboarder, fellow

Did you read your post before pressing reply or are just slow?
Then read this again until you get the message.

SURE IS ANIME AND MANGA RELATED HERE LOL

Rural exodus is common everywhere, but the thing is when its start turning into a real problem for the country. Japan is a island of the size of one US state if you think about it.

so?

In all honestly, what anime doesn't make you want to reproduce with a cute girl? I don't know, Sora Yori is making a better work at that than DitF

>In all honestly, what anime doesn't make you want to reproduce with a cute girl?
re:zero

Your message seems to have an heroed.

>167362705 (Dead)
Dumb crossboarder.

But I wanted to make babies with Rem.

Why wont you let in refugees, Abe-san? Japan needs diversity and immigration is good for the economy.

Anime girl don't look like 3DPD whores so none of them.

Fuck off normalfag.

>this is what americans actually believe

Is that allowed, wouldnt that taint the pure japanese bloodlines?

So? He being a small country dont have the small ways to deal with it like USA.

Posting an image macro as an arguement is even lower than replying to someone with a smug anime girl

It will, they prefer japanese folklorical creatures than foreigners.

Thanks Abe, I'm buying my fifth dakimakura now!

what about foreign folklorical creatures?

>pure japanese bloodlines
inbreeding is bad

It's good enough for replying to a butthurt guy going 'cuck cuck cuck'

何だこの糞スレは…?
外人共は安倍を知っているのか…

this is true

Not horns, sake or lewd enough.