I hope she gets more scales.

Cute.

I think at Volks or Top Gun maybe too.

>bumping a thread you don't want

They probably saged.

That Kaho is cute.

Where do I buy one of those online?

You said this was a box or something?

Do you think any of the other characters will get figs?

What's your favorite figure that you do not own, and don't plan on getting? That one that looks great but not quite great enough for you to seek out?

Hello fellow Ougifag, I would say keep an eye on Mandarake.

>statueshit

Superior face

I got her, but only for the motorcycle.

Thought I would skip this one, but this face plus the fact that I had already ordered the "base" made me pre-order it.

Yeah, having all four would be amazing. Getting anything new at this point would already be nice, though.

>Also, Nozomi scale was a (purple) mistake
Just got that one for 3k binned, so I don't mind too much. I wonder how low she'll go.

>that's the only thing buyfag

What thread do you think you're on?

Damn, I like that base.

I wonder if she'll drop lower than the Strike Witches nendos

This was sold at comiket. Is there anywhere I can order it now?

Fucking when?

well does it say anything on the official twitter?

>Cup not included

Is Illya trying to be a german-teacher? Please don't her pronounciation is awful!

I considered buying this but I had already spent 10k buying the staff book for the Ilya movie

She can teach me whatever the fuck she wants to regardless of pronunciation.

That doesn't stop them with English.

>China dress originally has panty line
>Was deemed too lewd and they had to remove it

If you bought it, I would have bought it off you.
Why would you want a book about a movie that doesn't feature Illya?

I'd say Kaho and Mafuyu might, but anyone else would be very unlikely.

I like art books

Ok, i see your point.

if only this were SAL small packet-able.

You deleted the post because a full stop mas missing?

no, read both posts again.

>if only this was SAL small packet-able
>if only this were SAL small packet-able.
Still seems pointless deleting it, but oh well.

>Still seems pointless deleting it, but oh well.
For you.

Would you guys get this? or you're already bored of this particular kind of Saber?

40cm tall and probably the same width, a bit too large too display for me

literally perfection

i like it, but it's too big for me

No.

Anyone have any experience buying shirts from Amiami (or other Japanese places)? I wear a Medium US and the JP Medium sizes seem to line up pretty well but I keep seeing people online saying to size up. Anyone have any input?

Get an XL. Asian sizes are way smaller.

They usually list the shirt's dimensions in the description. Get a shirt you know fits you well, measure it and compare the two. Different manufacturers also have different measurements. COSPA small shirts fit me perfectly, but for others I had to go with mediums to be safe.

I have the same issue with the sizes. I always have to buy girls sizes because sometimes the small ones for men are too small for me

Yeah it's a COSPA shirt with Length: 67cm and width 50cm.
I'm measuring a few of my shirts and I'm getting a range from around Length 65-70cm and width 47-51. I have a tight fitting shirt (accidentally shrunk it) and it's about length 63cm and width 42cm.

So I think I should be good with the JP Medium from COSPA, I just wanted to double check. Thanks

COSPA shirts seem relatively close to western sizes for me too.

I like it, but my favorite classic Saber is TE for sure.

Hi folks, do u guys know more about this man? flickr.com/photos/115726073@N02/

That´s a NIIICE collection

How long till 40hara gets figs

He did, it just isn't that good.

related

>flickr.com/photos/115726073@N02/
It has been posted tons of times here, he's the retard who bought that megumi 1/1 and sold it later for 4grand less.

That 1/1 Megumi never fails to freak me out
And he sold it too... what's the point then?

Fuck off Pedro.

he realized he made a mistake, figure wasn't that good irl, haven't you seen reviews?

>what's the point then?
to show off on the internet. possibly also just bought off hype. wouldn't be surprised if the person who bought the Rem ends up selling it too. 1/1 of flavor of the year isn't a good idea.

I told myself I'd bring some more class to my collection so I didn't get it. I now have four swimsuit figs on order and no Cerberus.

Finally gave in an ordered her, let's see how it turns out mine.

Disgusting.

Horrible. Skin shouldn't be that shiny.

fuck you

oh no

Depends on how much oil you spat on it

Please purge this filth from the thread

I want to lick that caramel apple

I wear a small in the US, and Small JP stuff is just a wee bit tighter, but I order JP Medium because I wear an extra t-shirt underneath my expensive full-graphic anime girl shirt so I don't have to wash it nearly as often so the colors don't fade as fast.

I fuckin love my Cerby

I would get it if it ever showed up for sub-$200

Still not as bad as Pochaco.

left or right?

neither thanks

I'd turn 360 degrees and walk away from that mistake.

If you have to get one, left, the shade of blue on the right one is just jarring against her skin color.

Thanks for the repost user.

I said it came in a (shipping) box, in the post that accompanied that picture. The second picture I posted in the previous thread had a box for Tamayura BDs.

Here's a slightly better picture taken with my phone. Color's a bit off. Maybe I'll see if my shitty scanner can do better tomorrow. The grainy appearance is caused by the slightly textured glossiness on the card.

That's her Ellen Baker cosplay

Never would have thought I'd get a chance to buy this. It was only 10k jpy unopened. Usually the less common things I want secondhand have gone way up in value
I almost always open my stuff immediately, but I haven't cut the plastic off this yet.

I think my daki is a bootleg (it was a gift). How fucked am I?

Would an XL fit an obese american like myself?

Slightly lower quality, less feeling of guilt when it inevitable fades and the possibility to own more of them for the price

Obese americans need XXXXXL

God bless them for using this image.

Just put it on a pillow since you don't have to worry about ruining a real one.
I have dozens of dakis. My first "daki" was an impulse buy at a convention, so it's obviously a bootleg, but it's the only pillow I've ever put a pillow inside

Maybe I shouldn't wash her too often then. Should I be worried about the chinks putting formaldehyde on her?

Get 2 sizes bigger than you normally wear. If you're a typical amerifat then you're fucked.