Is Kodomo no Jikan the best loli centric manga of all time?

Is Kodomo no Jikan the best loli centric manga of all time?

Absolutely, and I don't think anyone on this board will disagree with you.

100%

>that bear in the background

>There is no such thing as a good loli manga

How about you learn what pedo means.

You just haven't read the right loli manga for you personally yet. Its okay user I believe in you.

>when the newfag crossboarder reply to juju seriously

You guys will never ever learn.

A Challenger Appears!

I'm reading Shiota-sensei to Amai-chan. I suppose you can say it's loli x teacher, dunno. It's cute, not creepy shit like OP's pic, try it.
Shut up, you. You can't expect everyone to know every single person who post in here

yes

Is there any news on the english manga release or was it all just a scam?

>replying to the ban evading phoneshitter
Don't.

I got you now fucker

From October 2017:
We've read a lot of your speculation that perhaps DMI isn't ready to handle the "controversy" of this series and therefore we have yet to release it. This is NOT true. In all honesty, Kodomo no Jikan is something that we are very pleased to be able to bring to the english speaking audience, and we're extremely thankful to all our backers who are helping us make this a reality. That being said, this title is still in the production stages.

Due to the fact that KnJ has lots of puns and other nuances (such as modern Japanese slang etc.), we've had to spend a great deal of time researching their translations to keep them consistent and correct.

>Due to the fact that KnJ has lots of puns and other nuances (such as modern Japanese slang etc.), we've had to spend a great deal of time researching their translations to keep them consistent and correct
I'm going to laugh my ass off when the official kickstarter volumes are the exact same as the fan scanlations.

That sounds a lot like they've done absolutely nothing since SaHa left them with the full translation scripts back in June or July 2017.

To think the author its now a fujoshi and will never make a good manga again its sad!

>To think the author its now a fujoshi
I didn't believe you at first

Maybe it's just a break by trying something different once?

Recomendation thread? Post some good loli manga, I will post some I know:

Miman Renai is a good one, but there is no lewd.

Astarotte no Omocha - Good one with some lewds and incest;

Mitsudomoe - Full comedy manga with lolis, there is some weird relationship of one of the girls with sensei and some lewds too;

Mizu to Gin - From the same author of Koi Kaze, relationship of an adult with a loli, there is sex like Koi Kaze;

Dear Oniichan - There is no Oniichan on this, but its a really good loli manga that is a must for every lolicon;

Gunslinger Girl - Full on Drama and a really good manga, there is relationship of adults and lolis;

It's My Life - If you have a little of tolerance for fujoshit, its a good manga about a adult living with a loli;

hshs Sasero or "Because She is a Little Girl, I am Excited Sexually" - The name say it, its a good ecchi manga;

Sen to Man - manga about a single dad living with his daughterthat probably is from a forbiden relationship with his sister, a good one;

Denki-Gai no Honya-san - One of the couples is a Macho with a loli, its a funny comedy manga too;

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Comedy manga about a loli that bully the boy she loves;

What the hell?
M-maybe it's just a phase.

Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita - Comedy manga about a guy that turns into a loli, there is lewd too;

Ooya-san wa Shishunki! - A story about a guy that moves into a pension were the landlord is a loli, there is no good translation, but you should watch the anime and keep the name in mind;

NeNeNe - 7 chapters manga about a 35 yo guy that marries a loli;

Taishou Wotome Otogibanashi - Historical manga about a guy from a powerful family that lose the movement from his main hand and his father gives him a loli wife to take care of him;

Hi Score Girl - manga that tells the story about the game industry and the romance of a loli and a shota as they grow;

Okusama wa Shougakusei - lewd manga about a guy that marry of of his loli students, there inst much translated;

Youjo Senki - Edgylord dies and is reincarnated as a loli in a alternate germany during WWI;

Boku dake ga Inai Machi - Butterfly effect in manga, the guy goes back in time to find about a assassin that killed a girl he liked, he ends up with a loli;

Gigantomakhia - A manga form Miura, Berserk author, about a guy that travels with a loli in a fucked up world killing giants, there is lewd and piss drinkling;

Lolicon Phoenix - Comedy manga about a hero that protects lolis from rapists;

Made in Abyss - I think you should know about the anime, but its a loli and a shota going down the hole of death, its nice you should read it;

Shinshi na Meets Girl - From the same author as lolicon phoenix, a loli loves a salaryman that is too dumb to notice, so she tries everything she knows to get him to notice her feelings, a good comedy;

Chichi ga Loli na Mono de - MC is a lolicon and then his father turns into a loli, a comedy manga that is so so, pic related;

Does this manga actually has a fanbase? lol I always thought the guy who make these thread is the same poster. Who would want to pick this and translate it?
Eh, I don't see the problem. She developed some good taste, that's all.

why is this OK and Usagi Drop isn't?

I dont think so, she was aways into some gay stuff, even in Kodomo no Jikan she had that lesbo kuroneko. Her last manga too ended with some forced yuri ending that even some yurifags dint like. I just think that now she showed her true colors.

FUUU, that's totally a male Rin

Usagi drop ending was shit, not because of the fake incest or age gap, but it was just badly done.

Who said this is okay?
Are you sad? Poor you.

Fake lolis and stuff that i dont exactly recommend but you should know.

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai - Fake loli, but a good comedy from the same author from Denki gai;

My Girlfriend Without Wasabi - Fake loli and a comedy from Cool Kyoushinsha, same author from Ojojo and Maid Dragon;

Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru - Pic related, the only reason to read this manga is Botan, that is a fake loli but a really cute one;

Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - If you like yandere loli imoutos, but I dont recomend since I know the loli will never win;

Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan - Fake vampire loli imouto that will never win in the end;

Gate - Thus the JSDF Fought There! - Fake loli called Rori that win the mcbowl, also one of the characters is a diplomat that marry a real loli;

Hanako to Guuwa no Tera - Same author as Mirai Nikki, is as bad as you may think it is, but i can mention because is not THAT bad, Hanako is a good loli ghost;

Big Order - I just put this here to say this is really bad and dont read it ever, same author as Mirai Nikki;

Oniichan Control - Yandere imouto and fake loli, a good read with a really bad ending;

Koharu no Hibi - Fake yandere loli, a good read;

Mikakunin de Shinkoukei - YOU SHOULD READ IT, MASHIRO-CHAN MAKES EVERYTHING WORTH THE TIME, its only here because Mashiro is not the focus of the manga;

Bake Kano - Good fake loli manga with lewds;

Domina no Do - Nonsensical comedy manga with a few lewd lolis;

3-gatsu no Lion - Shogi manga, the mc falls in love with a loli about halfway in the manga and tries to marry her.

Recommendations are not allowed you know.

>3-gatsu no Lion - Shogi manga, the mc falls in love with a loli
An ugly loli

Eh, thank you for spoiling the ending I guess.
From what I remember of what I've read the Kuro clone being in love with the other girl was a major plot point from the start. So maybe it was poorly written but it certainly didn't come out of nowhere.
And I doubt jumping from yuri to yaoi is that common. Just because they're both gay doesn't mean you can't only like one.

>Boku dake ga Inai Machi
>he ends up with a loli
Don't bait people with this please

Mods you know what to do.

Forgot about Koi Kaze, its a really good one. I wish the author made something as good.

Its true, in the manga.

Most people thought the ending to UD was fine, only an extremely vocal minority dislike it.

I reported your posts, just letting you know.

It was badly written as far I know. And yuri was not the focus of the manga.

that is so fucking false, I hate people who try to revise history

asking isn't allowed, you idiots

It was a comedy before being a romance so I don't really care who ended up with who.

I wasn't around Sup Forums when the UD manga ended, was there really a shitstorm and threads spam?

Neither I, even it at least makes sense.

>Hi Score Girl
That

Dude, they're only children for like a volume.

Of course, why do you even think so many people know about it? It wasn't that popular of a series.

>when

fix'ed

Like I said, as they grow, but its still really cute when they are kids.

>I doubt jumping from yuri to yaoi is that common.
I don't get why you think bi can't like both. The author did a pedofaggot manga, a yuri manga and now a yaoi manga. They're obviously experimenting with different genres of their liking, lots of artist do the same, and I doubt she likes being know only for making a disgusting manga for pedos. She's still in the search for something better, that's my opinion.
Meh, what's done is done, the mods would decide then.

Hina is actually cute, not ugly.

This is cute?

The fact pedofaggots likes 3-gatsu no Lion as well piss me off.

It is.

Very cute.

Nice list, I know some series really shouldnt be here as a real loli series, but there are some I missed and overlooked. Good job.

Hell, even nowdays you can see the same page posted as OP, user.

>Due to the fact that KnJ has lots of puns and other nuances (such as modern Japanese slang etc.), we've had to spend a great deal of time researching their translations to keep them consistent and correct.
I've read KnJ in Japanese. There's nothing particularly complicated or obscure about the language used that would require more than the usual amount of research for a seinen drama. Maybe a bit for the teaching profession-related terms but that's about it.

This thread is so fucking shit.

>I don't get why you think bi can't like both.
I didn't say they can't, I said it's probably not very common for an author to switch from one genre to the other. But if you have more examples, please share them with us.

No it isn't.

How do you translate Nakayoshi -> Nakadashi?

Thanks, user. Its a list that I made with stuff I already have read for someone thats asked for "mangas with lolis" but din't specify anything. Maybe some time I will update it with more stuff I've read.

Maybe they are making excuses to not touch it. I can't blame them with such a shitty manga.
Read the rest of my post, my thoughts are that they are testing different genres to know which ones feels better for them. Also, I don't know shit about yuri or care about it.

Cool, what about Ichinensei ni Nacchattara, Mujaki no Rakuen, Dance in the Vampire Bund, JC no Life, Tsugumono, Hakka Shoujo, or Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru Kamo Shirenai .

Sure some of those dont have lolis as focus, or are "fake" or lolibabas, but they are pretty good on their own.

Go shitpost somewhere else, you dumb landwhale.
>they are testing different genres to know which ones feels better for them
She already wrote around ten manga series and is active since the early 90s, you don't know what you are talking about.

NEEDLESS is a fun stupid action series.
There isn't a lot of loli content but the main character is a badass lolicon.

>you don't know what you are talking about.
Duh, I haven't read a single manga of this author, and isn't translated and the art style is not even my cup of tea.

Fuck. I forgot Needless. great series. Adam is best lolicon.

So fuck off instead of talking out of your ass.

From that list I've read only Mujaki no Rakuen and Tsugumomo. tsugumomo was even on the list, I removed it because I got really mad with "you now what". Most because of Kukuri.

But Thanks a lot, I will read it. Also, have you read Senko-san?

Thanks! I will check on it. I like some stupid action series.

B-But my opinion matters even if I don't know what the hell I'm saying!

Yeah. Reading Senko-san. Real damn cute.

Enjoy NEEDLESS, its really dumb and knows it. Its a damn fun read with some great characters. Also an amazing ending. Anime was great too.

When will people stop saying that Rory is a loli. She looks like a teenager, not like a little girl.

They must be ones who haven't see enough images of her.

I'd put her in the JC/hebe range. Not really loli, but young enough for some peoples tastes. Young enough for normalfags to call her a loli anyways. Of course shes not really JC, and certainly isnt young by age standards.

It's a great loli centric manga with a great milf flashback for an appetiser.

She has the body of a girl under her 13~14yo, barely in the line. Some nips consider it a loli anyway. I just call her a "fake loli" and Gate is a good manga too.

Which manga features the most kissable loli?

Goddammit that idiot made that recommendation post to keep the thread alive. Now this dumb thread is going to be bump nonstop.
Not everything went according to the master plan today...

Why would you care about that? Creepy weirdo.

The one you posted.
Also if its game its Granblue Fantasy.
Also, I starting to wonder if Walkalone lurks Sup Forums. Other day I said in another thread that I would ask him for more lewds of Charlotta, and today he posted some.

Justice!

Have you read Shirogane no Nina? This one has a hundred chapters or so and I'm wondering if it's worth reading it all for Nina. The plot seemed very generic but see-through sundresses are the best.

Sorry I haven't, but now that you mentioned, I will read it. Thanks.

>Gigantomakhia
That was a fun one, albeit short. Miura really knows how to draw cute lolis. His are my favourite, bar none.

This makes me think if he will not make Guts end up with the loli witch in Berserk. I at least think it would be a really good ending.

Nah, Guts is for Casca, assuming she escapes retard land and doesn't die. However, he can still amass a harem of cute witch girls.

Theres the possibility that Casca may choose to go back to Griffith if she recovers her sanity. If this happens Guts will have to kill her to be able to kill Griffith. And may end with the little witch. I seriously think Miura is capable of doing something like that just to Guts end up with the loli.

I don't know how the story will unfold. I personally don't think Guts will end up with anyone who isn't Casca. It's either her, or no one at all. As much as I'd like him to plunge his Dragonslayer into Schierke's astral realm, I doubt it will happen. Really, as long as Miura keeps drawing cuties like pic related, I'm happy.

Would you a yandere loli?

Don't stick your dick in crazy, even if she's a loli.

Blah blah blah shut up already and stop bumping the thread
>implying Miura has any intentions of finishing Berserk anymore
Lmao he's so done and bored of it that I almost feel bad for the grandpas who have been reading it since the beginning lol

>lmao
>lol
Go back.

I dont know how it will end too, but I'm certain that it will surprise everyone. For good or for bad.
Also, we can expect a loli manga after hes done with Berserk, he said that much in Gigantomakhia afterword. I just hope I will still be alive when he finish it.

Why, cause you said so? No way.

JC are better.

JS are even better.