Overlord

Would Entoma be a good wife and mother to our cute half-bug daughters? Is it possible to impregnate her during sex? How would sex be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNI9K4Ud76g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she'd eat your head afterwards and maybe eat half the resulting children if she's hungry

>Is it possible to impregnate a literal mass of insects
No, retard.

I actually wonder if we're going to see the fucked up fates of Arche and that other elf

She's not a mass of insects. She's a spider who uses various insects, there's a difference.

Volume 13 when

Insects are cute cuuuuuute!

Would you mate with an insect?

Do bears shit in the woods?

What if she eats you later?

That makes it better. Would our children feed on my body as well?

If by doing so ensures one more child lives. My body is ready.

>good wife
seeing the she's arachnid based, you won't live long enough see that.

>no PV yet
no episode next week or something?

I-I guess no one likes bugs

Its lizards kek

Speedreaders are confirmed faster than Maruyama/Nigel despite being a human. Sup Forums keikaku and plans are too much for LN. It's basically an expansion character vs a vanilla.

that doesn't bode well for this thread.
Still is in the Ainz-sama 10000 year keikaku dori desu

Hot.

Say you actually get Entoma to fall for you, what then? And I mean literally Albedo tier. But how would she actually react? Because she won't be the horny slut Albedo is.

How do you even get her to fall for you?

You know, this this is what I like, a hand has plenty of nutritious muscle to feast on, so it makes perfect sense. This guy on the other hand pisses me off.
>Make her eat the intestines first for the gore factor instead of the proper bits like some muscle or a piece of liver
An insult to my autism is what this is.

It was a hypothetical question. Say, you hacked her code like with Albedo, nothing too complicated. But considering she's particularly shy compared to the other maids, couldn't help but wonder how she'd react. While it's true some arthropod females do eat the males they mated with, that's not actually a rule. If anything praying mantises have hardly been seen doing it in the wild. Yes, they do it, but not always. Anyway, am deviating. Let's just assume she won't want to physically eat you, what then?

Yes but is it lizards fighting, is it lizards talking, is it lizards mating ?
There's a lot of lizards scenarios to choose from.

Then I'd deposit my seed down her hairy epigyne.

Would you look at all dem 5s.

Geez. Censor that! This is a blue board

Please suck me off Entoma-tama

Bring gifts and tirelessly stalk also sneaky caressing during sleep.

I don't want a loser wife giving me loser children.

Which maid is the most successful thus far? My vote goes to Narb

do not fug the bug

How would mating with the bug maid be like?

Jesus her legs are unreal. I hope those are human flesh

IMAGINE sticking your dick into a jar of pissed off centipedes

You can't piss off insects

Heavenly.
Huge spider fag here: spiders aren't bugs.

True. Some are just assholes

Bugfags are getting out of control.

Are all Nazarick NPCs immortal?

Hello foo-husband.

One moment of forgetfulness and you're meat

I HATE BUGFAGS

Worst case scenario:
>named lizards duel
>lizards talking
>lizards preparing for war
>enemy army appears

Best case scenario:
>named lizards duel
>lizards talking
>enemy army appears
>lizards fighting
>enemy commander appears

Next episode is going to be the big indicator of whether they intend to rush through the lizards or drag it out and they might just choose the latter since everyone complained about how the first season was rushed because it cut a bunch of stuff.

I want to be a bug(naked pervert)

It's simple, you put your sperm into a small container then very carefully approach her and deposit it into her sperm receptacle by dipping your finger in and pushing it up her epigyne. She will store your sperm and use it to fertilize her eggs as she lays them.

Can't I just stick my dick into her vagina and nut inside?

I like to think her stockinged legs are actual human legs ripped off some poor girl and kept alive and operational by the talismans that cover them.

You could try but it's not what she expects and it might hurt her. Her opening is delicate and tiny - it might be difficult just to work your fingers in. Have some consideration for a young girl in her most intimate moments. She will be happy to help you with the initial ejaculation.

Can't wait for the face reveal, when the wee-wee of the insectfags goes limp.

>since everyone complained about how the first season was rushed because it cut a bunch of stuff
Who said that stupid shit? Everything was adapted to the last details, except the parts in vol. 3, since season 2 was clearly not intended.

What's the appeal, bugfags?

The :3 and zettai ryouiki, I assume

>Is it possible to impregnate her during sex?
No. She's a drawing.

Entoma is a naturally uncute creature working very hard and earnestly trying to look cute and dainty, not because she's a cruel monster trying to lure in prey, but because she wants you to find her cute so that you enjoy having her around. What sort of deviant do you have to be not to want to reward her with praise, headpats, and more?

Go fuck yourself

I liked the first season but in threads the spoilers continued to place Ainz so fucking far above other characters that the entire thing was a 0 challenge fuck around. Where's the tension? Do you watch for the girls? I don't know to me it feels like the stakes have vanished.

The appeal later on is Ainz tumbling into success repeatedly despite being incompetent

She's the cutest.

Not him but won't forcefully ramming it up will enlarge her opening? My usual reading tells me this.

tension doesn´t matter.

It's a SoL about a lonely dude coping with taking care of his friends' children, what do you need stakes for?

The first season didn't quite get there yet, but it's basically like a standard fantasy story except you're viewing it from the perspective of the big evil skeleton and his army of hell. Also everything going according to Ainz's 10000 year long keikaku is fucking hilarious

The tension comes from wondering whether this dumbass will shoot the damn bow or not.

>narrative doesn't matter
Do you watch paint drying videos? Fucking retard.

Well because while the SoL is a side-dish at least in terms of screen time and the majority of the show is about some contrived plan. If he could take on everyone in the world and once and win why bother with the bullshit plan?

No-no that part makes sense. I liked that. The issue I have is that his plans aren't required because he's just that out of reach. Being one of the strongest and manoeuvring to take over the world is fine but with all his p2w shit there's literally no way for him to lose. I suppose the tension is around how the minions grow but even then you know he wouldn't let them get fucked up. He doesn't even need to use minions, really.

i wonder if these types of retards approach all of their real life relationships as if they were competitions too

She sure is
youtube.com/watch?v=nNI9K4Ud76g

I read it mainly for the characters, humor and worldbuilding, but the edgy grimdark powertrip is also a nice bonus. The anime I just watch to see some of the novel's highlights animated. The only real tension comes from whether or not (non-Nazarick) side characters we like.

People will hate me for saying this, but the feel of the series is closer to OPM than more the more conventional isekai experience of seeing the protagonist become overpowered over time. That being said the series is still very much isekai in the sense that a lot of it is blatant wishfulfillment, but it maybe seems like wishfulfillment aimed at a slightly older demographic. Overlod isn't a perfect or even an amazing series, but 12 volumes in it continues pushing all the right buttons for me personally and somehow the novelty still hasn't worn off, which is more than I can say for most other isekai I've read.

>The only real tension comes from whether or not (non-Nazarick) side characters we like.
Somehow forgot to finish the sentence. The tension comes from not knowing if non-Nazarick side characters we like will die or not like Evileye and Neia because it can absolutely go both ways.

>relationships
What are you talking about you actual retard. I take issue with the narrative getting cheapened. The interaction between characters is fine.
>hur hur real life
I would recommend a particular site or two but mods get prickly if you tell people to go there these days.

>characters, humor and worldbuilding
These are all good. It's why I've begrudgingly decided to give s2 a chance despite the spoilers taking the wind out of my sails. I just like my powertrip with a possibility of failure, else the victory feels hollow.

The contrived plans (which the MC is often unable to follow) are part of the SoL. Ainz never wanted to conquer the world and just rolls with it because he doesn't want to embarrass himself or disappoint the children. It's all fundamentally comedic.

This. Plus there are still some entities outside Nazaric that can be considered a threat, especially if they joined forces

>side characters we like will die
So they do start getting offed? I had assumed that would be a point of tension but it seems contrived for a situation to arise where Ainz can't save them. Like he has to actively and personally have fucked up i.e waddling around as a human instead of keeping an eye on things.
But yeah, I'll just try and focus more on the side characters.

God, this thread got awful really quickly.

It's not that Ainz can't save them, it's that he doesn't care if they live or die. In fact most of the time their main threat is Nazaric itself

>because he doesn't want to embarrass himself
I think it's more fear of betrayal than embarrassment or at least that's what it was at the start.

"I don't read the LN, tell me why I should even grace this garbage with my attention" user showed up.

I just asked a reasonable question about the ongoing narrative. Take a breath. I'll let you get back to talking about fucking bugs immediately.

>it seems contrived for a situation to arise where Ainz can't save them
He's not the savior, he's the threat.

>I'll just try and focus more on the side characters.
That's probably for the best, volumes 10 and 11 are the ones that actually make you invested in Ainz as a character because it's where he's motivated to do things and is presented with challenges. Not challenges for Ainz the Immortal All-Powerful Overlord that can be overcome with force, but challenges for Ainz the guy who used to be a Japanese salaryman and now has to think about what consequences his actions have.

Sounds good I'll keep up with S2, thanks. I really am heading off though. Don't want to cause a 'shitposting about someone I think is shitposting feedback loop' - as people are already trying to start.

Can somebody shoot me in the head so i can forget this user?

So why is Shalltear so interested in Ainz if Albedo is doing it purely because he changed her settings?

Personal embarrassment is a powerful force and it gets worse the deeper you get.

[blog]

Fifteen years ago I met a girl from my town online. We really liked each other, met on dates on the town, it was a passionate teenage love, first kiss and all. She seemed to think I was really cool and I was happy to show off for her. Several months into our relationship her parents were away and she invited me to her house for the first time ever, to stay over during the whole weekend. I went there on my bike but I got lost and after a couple hours of fruitless searching returned home. She contacted me to ask why I haven't come and I was too embarrassed to say I got lost in my own hometown like an uncool faggot so I told her I'm breaking up with her. Then I completely broke contact and didn't reply to any of her desperate calls or e-mails until they finally died down. We never met again.

[/blog]

HI MUM!

you make me very mad

Albedo would still be in love if he didn't, but now she's "madly in love"

Popular opinion is that it's because she's a necrophile, but it may just be that the feelings of friendship towards Ainz she inherited from Peroronchino combined with her reverence for him as a Supreme Being transformed into love somewhere along the way because unlike her creator she's female. Also necrophilia.

I don't really remember the novels ever giving an explicit reason though.

in the orginal web novel shalltear was the main love interest albedo only exists to be waifu bait for people who don't find vampire lolis attractive.

This is the first time I've both consciously realized and really appreciated the fact that Ainz does not actually have a harem.

he does have a harem he has shalltear and albedo, the story just doesn't revolve around him collecting more and he shows not interests in having sex but that's nothing new alot of guys with harems in isekai can't get it up.

Harems are three girls minimum, two's just a love triangle.

>a naturally uncute creature
Blasphemy. Spiders are very cute.

t. stupid shonen fag.

There's also Nabe, Slimegirl and dark-elf loli/shota

Yes but they're unnaturally cute

Narbs is an Albedofag.

That's just her servant maid reverse cuck fetish

You just finished fighting a demon when you hear a shrill child's voice and turn to see a little kid in a silly costume running straight at you, what do you do?

Why is evileye called evileye?

'Stinkeye' was too childish.

You really are a prime example of Sup Forumsnon. Have my salute.