Koi wa Ameagari no (You) ni

Just caught up with this and it's really good, my personal AOTS so far and probably Wit's magnum opus. Why no thread?

Also, OP and ED when? They are the best of the season as well.

>Why no thread?
Because you're late.

>probably Wit's magnum opus
Given Wit's track record that's really not saying very much.

I just said that because most seasonal anime have threads all the time. Not that it's a good thing though. Are you enjoying it?

Don't be mean. Are you enjoying it?

I just realized I don't know what the fuck Wit is, love this show though.

>most seasonal anime have threads all the time.
Most threads like those are sustained by crap like waifu wars, image spamming, trolls trolling trolls, etc.

And yes, I am enjoying it very much.

MUH

Reverse the genders and it would be better.

LU LU LA LA I'M IN LOVE

is wit overworking themselves? they also have mahoyome

At least you said personal as compared to other faggots who keep on spamming it as "AOTS AOTS AOTS". I'll probably add this to my watchlist.

>brown
>tomboy
>freckles
wew

as an avid fan of Space Brothers, I can't help but imagine Namba Mutta whenever Kondo talks.

I was on the fence about it after reading the description but I completely agree with OP. The show has fantastic music,animation and voice acting. I highly recommend watching and I hope you enjoy it like I do.

tomboy with big boobs

I apologize on behalf of anyone who called something AOTS without consulting you first.

I'm in love with this show. And also with Tenchou.

So... Do her and the older guy actually ever hold hands, kiss, or have sex at all?
I won't read or watch this unless there is actually some relationship development.

The first six volumes are scanlated; why don't you go find out?

I accept.

>reading

I want to have a beer with kongo

Do you guys know that the person acting as Yui Nishida bobbed hair waitress is Main-chan?

Yeah.
who?

>read all translated chapters
>Manager still saying to himself that he enjoys being around MC because it reminds him of his youth
>Everyone trying to get MC back into track and away from the restaurant
>Akira is warming up to ponytail asshole

Oh god don't tell me they're not gonna go all the way with the age gap romance

She is Haruka Hukuhara.
She was like a junior idol on TV show for 6-12years old girls and acted as Main-chan the cooking idol.
Now she is 19 years old.I didnt expected she was good as a voice actress but now I think she is.

nice

Is this a shoujo? It looks like one but I'm really enjoying it so far.

Seinen

All those newfags hyping shitty generic smut manga without smut.

>Someone else has seen Ai Mai Main

I didn't expect that from 2018 Sup Forums.

Anyway the storyboarding in episode 2 was fantastic, I haven't seen anything that well done in a long time. The animation slipped here and there but whoever directed it really did a good job.

So when did she find the time to meet Atomsk?

>At least you said personal
The absolute state of Sup Forums. Nobody asked for OP's faggy opinion about a show.

The full opening is out.

Why should I watch this? The plot synopsis is not very informative

If you can't figure it out on your own, then you shouldn't

We hivemind now

Nice spacing.

>hours apart
>hivemind

>woosh

nice newfag meme

Oh, true. Nice.

Not every anime needs a general. In fact, no anime needs a general. Remove generals.

>p-pls notice me senpai

stay mad

Not even the best WIT shoujo show, that one is still Magus Bride.

Agreed.

>Magus Bride
At least call it like a real person.

i like it

Alright I got memed into watching this

I like the cinematography.

However the characters and writing are trash. literally citrus has more character depth than this. Episodes feel like 90% filler with zero character development or plot advancement. Overall this anime is mediocre.

Verdict: dropped

The OST is objectively trash

fuckoff back to wherever you came from.

>Can't figure shit out unless the characters spew everything they think and feel in dialogue or in spoken thought.

Non dialogue storytelling is a thing, get your eyes checked

Manga fag here. You anime only secondaries are truly clueless. Everyone who read it told you it is trash, yet you idiots are hyping like some kind of masterpiece revelation and shitting on people who correctly point out its flaws. You`ll just feel stupid later as show airs - the story is not good nor special.

>zero character development or plot advancement
>after two episodes
Nigga do you have ADD?

Post more Giraffe-chan.

KoiWa is just Tiger and Bunny with worse romance plot

>Everyone who read it told you it is trash
nigger cant you be anymore pathetic that you had to lie bullshit?now fuckoff and stop samefagging.

Do you mean Usagi Drop? holy shit the state of Sup Forums shitposter dont you have VEG thread to shitpost faggot?

You're mad because I'm right

Literally slow start has more character depth than this

Please. Citrus is unrealistic garbage. This show is way more realistic (manga reader here).

It's a great show. And the manga is beautiful as well, if you like stories about depression and healing.

I read it and it's amazing. You don't read it and you are just trolling.

That was fast.

Yeah keep your shallow assumption to yourself, not like you care to be correctedt since you plan to drop this show anyway. If you actually think this backing up your point then no. I've been on almost every koi ame thread since it start all the mangafag cant stop hyping this shit up.

I am a REAL manga reader, and Koi Ame is precious.

Need the full ED.

This is a great show. This season in general has been a surprise for me. I thought I would end up watching Violet Evergarden and Darling in the Franxx, but I dropped both of those and am enjoying this show and Killing Bites instead.

Just watched it right now after seeing your thread. Haven't seen of the shows this season but I can really agree that this is pretty good. I was smiling all the way from start to finish of the 2 currently out episodes.

Also, Akira is super cute.

I need to marry this young woman.

How rushed is this series compared to the manga?

One is a seinen, the other a shonen.

oh my lord

She be long

How long?

Long enough.

Very, very long. She is part giraffe.

>a cute and athletic 17 year old girl will never fall for you
Why even live?

Just give me the sweet embrace of death...

My. Sometimes I feel the longing for long gals.

Those two better kiss before this is over.

Anyone who thinks she's going to hook up with manager are insane. He's going to get back with his ex-wife and regain confidence enough to become an esteemed writer, she's going to start running again and find herself a nice teenage boyfriend.

That's it.

Soon enough you will smell like old men and attract enough young fetishists.

Thread reminder that this is how a dangerous sexual predator looks like.

come on user click the magnet button and see for yourself. it's just 20 minutes

>Anyone who thinks she's going to hook up with manager are insane.
It happens.

Coincidentally my grandfather was 46 when he married my grandmother who had just turned 19 at the time. It's funny how life turns out.

>That's it
No it's not. That's literally your headcanon. Are you the same landwhale that's been triggered in all these threads due to the age gap? Do yourself a favor and go back.

>phoneposting
I swear.
Dumb, cancerous phoneposter.

Doujins when?

shoujo doesn't get doujins

where can I find raw scans? The scanlations seem to be stuck for no reason

I am sitting in front of my computer my insecure friend

>not recognizing Kotetsu VA
the stat of Sup Forums indeed

Yeah, no. It is obvious you either did not read it, or it is litterally first manga of that genre you read after picking it up after anime episode. It a smut office romance manga dumbed down for teens.

>It a smut office romance manga dumbed down for teens
Thanks for confirming that you don't read it.

Thans for confirming its first manga of that kind you ever read. Reminds me of normalfags attracted by Kuzu no Honkai before.

>nooo you obviously don't even know how bad it is, stop enjoying it!
What exactly are you trying to do here?

>Thans for confirming its first manga of that kind you ever read
The fuck does this even mean? You're literally retarded aren't you? Now I feel bad.

hopefully soon

>my personal AOTS
>1 episode

It's the fault of OP "muh AOTS"
It's an invitation to shitposting.

And that made you so mad you can't help but shitpost.

People really get all insecure like this when someone says "my PERSONAL aots SO FAR"? That's just sad.