Accuses people who watch anime of not being able to related to real people

>accuses people who watch anime of not being able to related to real people
>can't even relate to his own gender

>damnchrisrockface.jpg

Does it matter what he believes?

He probably the Japanese Weinstein. He a self becalmed feminist. And he hates fan service

I believe the shit out of this now. Probably does indeed molest little girls.

>Muh masculinity post on Sup Forums
Go outside, you sad little incel

t. incel

Lol. Not really, but nice try

He's the Jiro of anime.

He truly is a hack.

He can't relate to his son, that's for sure

>>can't even relate to his own gender

Explain.

Hayao "The cunny explorer" Miyazaki.

It's funny because it's actually true

He is a feminist.

That said he is very mean and cruel towards his workers if you Watch any interview when ghibli works.

Ghibli has smooth animation, thats its speciality, whats negative is the same character design thats ugly, its like kyon but on acid.

one Movie(not series mind you but Movie) flopped so hard it barely got any coverage. they also tried doing CGI with Ronja the bandits daughter.

Wow

That ' s

Sure

Interesting

Not him but There is nothing wrong with “Reddit spacing”. Writing things in paragraphs has nothing to do with Reddit.

he's reddit tier and a faggot, fuck him and fuck ghibli

its not redit spacing its normal spacing.

that said he mistreats his coworkers to the extreme. I dont Think this is common in anime studies.

big
if
true

You're aware than the term feminist means something completely different than in the west right?

And those are not paragraphs.

Maybe you should go back to fucking school.

Nigger

Proclaiming yourself to be a "feminist" could mean any number of things. Personally I wouldn't take his proclamation very seriously. Miyazaki puts on a lot of airs but doesn't do a whole lot to justify what he says.

True
If
Big

If
True
Bug

I thought he was talking more about animators not actually studying real people in order to animate better.

I mean, it's still hypocritical but in a different way.

well men aren't people so how is he wrong

I'd believe it. And if it ever came out you could bet that nothing would ever come of it. He's like God to nips

He accused the people who made anime of not being able to relate to people.
I don't know why anyone would deny this, if you spend any amount of time in communities of people who like anime you will understand exactly what he means.

Holy shit you are retarded

>can't even relate to his own gender
Said the loner unable to relate to society.

>Lol. Not really
Confirmed for wanting to fuck but can't so he decided to change sex