Urasawa Naoki no Manben

fucking amazing

dailymotion.com/playlist/x4dqih

Yeah but I wish the new episodes would get some fucking subs too. I think the best episode is Ikegami Ryoichi's.

I'm interested in Yamamoto Naoki's, but I guess he's not popular enough to get translated.

More info on the Pluto anime when

It’s not going to come out until 2020, so probably another year for more info. I think it’s probably going to be MAPPA though.

Is the new season even translated yet?

There's only one or two guys working on it, and they don't have any free time nowadays. No one else has offered to help with even a preliminary TL, so that's why it's been held up.

Do we have the japanese captions?

>Ikegami Ryoichi
Completely agree. Everything in that ep puts me at ease knowing I can get old and still love to draw and find new things to improve at and try.

Worst ep was probably Saitou Takao in my eyes. He started off saying like this documentary would dismiss the fact all he does is draw the faces and then did everything to confirm it.

Just the Junji Ito ep.

Yep, they're broadcast subs though so it's just a tl;dr of each line.

Any new episodes? I have seven.

Got it, thank you for the reminder.

Are they up somewhere?

TS rips should have them, though they are not displayed by many players, and should be extracted with specific tools.

> Manben is almost two years old

Look at the way Inio crosses his legs lmao what a fucking fag.

His art is good and that's all that matters.

> Yamamoto Naoki
I love his work. He's absolutely amazing artist. His drawings have this feel of natural, unforced sort of incidental sensuality to them. And his stories are also really good. His works can generally be divided into two broader categories - fun works and thematic works.

Season 3 was the last one

he's literally gay though

Out of the loop, what is this? Why are asano and urasawa working together?
When the fuck was Pluto anime announced?

How about you click on the link in the OP, user-kun?

Phoneposting on data, can't watch videos right now. I'll watch it later I guess.

How does he keep all that stuff clean?