Anime is basically "lol so randumb" comedy that infected the west like a plague

>anime is basically "lol so randumb" comedy that infected the west like a plague
>still the most popular anime in Nipland this season
why was this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32577867
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course, it's fresh to them. Family Guy had the same reaction in the west at its time.

Reposting the same thing from the already running thread? You were called a fag there, you will be called a fag here.

what if I liked being called a fag?
fuck you

I agree user, I'm still enjoying it enough and will be watching every week though. Skits are pretty hit or miss which is the biggest downside. I really liked the idol skit from this episode.

Nip comedy is literally a gag man shouting his "lol so randumb" catchphrase until his 15 minutes of fame are over

High production value, unique style, fresh and unique writing, how can this possibly fail?

This show is actually the most unfunny thing i've watched in years

god I hate japan so much

Its a good show

you sound okotta.

I like the animation

Finally Japan with good taste

Like Kemono friendship is magic's shitty cgi, its largely low quality animation (while funny at times) sets a bad precedent for future animation. Nips being ok with these levels of quality show studios they can outsource to Korean/Chinese and not worry about shitty product. This exact same degreation happened to western animation. At least we will get a golden age of anime movies before the hard crash in 10 years.

HAMBAAAAAAG
GETS
WHY JAPANESE PEOPLE

Did they seriously drag Norio Wakamoto out of retirement just for a goddamn Bison joke

Norio Wakamoto misses working and enjoyed getting out of the house to act silly.

>mfw the "you mad?" joke is very popular in Japan right now because of pte
Seriously how much they're behind on memes?

Nichijou was 7 years ago.

fag

you sound pretty upset my dude ,wtf?

Then you should probably just stop watching it and obsessing over it.

Nips have ten times better taste than Sup Forums who are dicksucking the
>lol it's like pacific rim and eva but with sex in robots xD
anime because of studiofaggotry and puberty.

I like some of their memes.

>nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32577867

Okotta?

>Implying them getting Cell and Frieza's VAs for the second run of the episode, just so they can cap it off with Popuko doing the "Your life ends 30 minutes from now" gag in Frieza's voice isn't maximum fucking kino

Wow... I know Sup Forums's taste is shit, but this is an all-new low.

okotta danaiyo

Because you arent the target audience.
Because your memes arent their memes and they dont have to be.
Because no one is forcing you to watch it or laugh at it.
Because look outside your little bubble, child.

cause SHAFT had already dead
the nips otaku needed some Akiyuki Shinbou Denpa style of anime to fill the gap

Is it just me or does this anime feel like the jap equivalent of MAD?

Memes are mainstream worldwide.
Every country and province within that country have developed their own memes.
This is just an extension of that.
You are only exposed to this because its "anime"

the free Popuko's mask event in Akibahara, Japan
canceled because too many attendances

bkub was already popular before the anime.

So PTE is the japs equivalent of Rick and Morty?

I dont think its that popular but it does seem equaly cringy

also the police came in to stop the event

okottenaiyo

>I dont think its that popular
user,every single time an episode has aired it hit worldwide trending on twitter.

More like the jap equivalent of Big Bang Theory

>muh twitter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wouldnt blame a show because of the fanbase.

Its not made by suits who pretend to know the shit the show is about.

PTE has no cucking nor fedoratheism

When its the place everyone from mangakas to anime producers uses to communicate and advertize to fans then you just look silly for trying to mock it. You lost that war a few years ago.

>the most popular social media platform in a country isn't a valid way to measure the general consensus of something
Get back to me when you come up with an actual argument that isn't >muh x. The show is popular.

But does it have the jap equivalents to them?

>doesn't get any of the jokes
>It's RANDUMB
no, you just aren't cultured enough to get half of the references and make sense of the jokes

It may not be funny, but there's nothing random about it.

That and Twitter actually works given the word density of moonrune is > Latin characters.

Sounds kind of like how Western memes are born, except replace the nip guy with a nigger spouting thug speak. Then everyone and their grandmas will be quoting that for the next five years.

I wouldnt say "cultured" is the right word.
More like hes just not japanese enough.

You would be suprised at how each country and culture goes about their comedy and the similarities, diferences and variations between them. For example, "Game show"s are super popular in asia and south america but not as much in western europe and the way each region goes about them and their gags are really different.

>mfw the nips have created the anime equivalent of those now decade old YTP
It was fun when I was young, dumb, new and because it was amateur shit.
When it comes to a studio doing that shit professionally, it comes off as the stupidest shit ever.

I legitimately did not find PTE funny. Rick and Morty was funny at first but then the "I pretend I care... PLOT twist I don't really care" and the repetitiveness killed the show for me.

As long as this kind of thing doesn't completely kill off normal anime like what happened with western animation I am totally cool with it.
The grossout humor trend in anime is actually kind of refreshing to me since the CGDCT genre is getting a little tired.

Wtf I love Japan now?

me in the middle wearing the sailor suit

Thats ok user. Just realize that your unenjoyment of the show doesnt mean a whole lot of other people from the culture its from do enjoy it and thats fine.

ofc. I was just surprised cause my friend recommended it and described it as "shit posting the anime" but I just found it sort of annoying.

It is ONE anime.
It wont affect shit.

If another gets made it still wont affect shit.

Theres a sea of anime for you to enjoy.

People acting like the sky is falling and are clutching their pearls because an anime they dont like got popular in japan yet again, jesus fucking christ.

>clocks life ends in one week from now
hmm

To be fair, Japanese humor is a deep, acquired taste. You can't just appreciate it within one anime season.

>CGDCT
?

It's not like there's a great range to nip comedy. It's either this or retarded manzai shit, pick your poison.

Manzai is fucking great, you dumb smelly gaijin.
You just can't appreciate the subtleties of it because you don't understand Japanese culture.

wow some guys just pointing middle finger
based japan

I didn't say it would but it might get imitators and we could end up with a deluge of goofy comedy anime.
I don't think it will go that way and certainly not to the extent that it happened in the west just that it is a possibility.
aesthetically pleasing lasses performing heartwarming acts in line with their physical appearances.

so CGDCT is basically moe?

this one is too good

Yes.
Cute girls doing cute things.

>dude references lmao

Fuck you for reminding me of this scene, it never ceases to amuse me.

No, what gave you that idea

Can i get the name of the anime?

Easy Gay girls

Google reverse search next time pls you stupid cunt.

But also it's Yuru Yuri my kind fellow.

thanks for the hate and love. u starting to sound like my alcoholic step father

This It is probably my favorite cute girls doing cute things show if you can past the mediocre first half of season one.

Egyptian language translated

>bought the latest MAD with the 2017 Dumbest People, Places & Things
>Nearly 50% of it was Trump, and in the back was an ad for a book collab with that one guy from CNN All about him
I mean, I guess you could say Trump did a lotta dumb shit (because he did), but could it be a bit of Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Capitalize and spell "you" correctly
you stupid piece of shit

This is the worst thread. The last PTE thread was so good,what happened?

That one kind of lost me.
I love the games they are referencing but there is not even an attempted joke there.

>cell and freeza

It's a kuso thread for a kuso anime.

It's well earned.

because it is POPULAR now

Can i get the name of the anime?

Western people can hardly afford to mock nip humor when their comedy is 99% "trump amirite xD" these days. Everything that was considered funny back in the day is too politically incorrect now.

Hoshiiro Girldrop

[HorribleSubs]

>now

Wait... Huh?
Source for this?

>voice for pipimi in the second half is the va for cell.
>he is also the voice for balrog
>pipimis costume suddenly makes way more sense
Is pop team epic THE casual killer anime of the century ?

>wakamoto
>balrog

it unironically is

Evangelion is Poptepipicu of pre-poptepipicu era