Goku wins the wish

>Goku wins the wish
> "Sorry everyone, but I promised King Kai I'd wish him back to life! This time I won't forget!"

Does Shenron refuse to give wishes if he thinks they are particularly bad? Like, if you told him to give you a hand job, would he be able to say no?

Literally the first wish in the series is for a piece of underwear.

>Does Shenron refuse to give wishes if he thinks they are particularly bad?
Shenron doesn't give a fuck

I would be okay with that ending tbqh senpai

I'd love this.

That alone would redeem Super.

So, this arc is trash.
How the fuck can it be saved in the 3-4 episodes left before the show gets cancelled for being garbage?

>Based GODku using his wish to help out one of his truest friends instead of wishing back the jobber verses

reveal that it was all a dream and the entire ToP is actually a Budokai Tenkaichi style deal that is actually fun to watch

>ToP is actually a Budokai Tenkaichi style deal
Get that boring shit outta here, the worst parts of every dragon ball are the gay world tournament arcs

Shit tastes.

>t. Sup Forums contrarian

>yfw the Z warriors have all allowed a complete moron to become the supreme deity of the universe

I'd say they should have put a bullet through his head after the Buu saga, but that wouldn't really work would it? Even if it did he's still right back from heaven since he's strong enough to cross dimensional barriers.

Hmm. Goku's story is pretty disturbing when you think about it.

>they should have put a bullet through his head after the Buu saga
But putting a bullet through his head didn't even work when he was 14 at the start of Dragon Ball, Bulma tries this in literally the first chapter

i would laugh my ass off.

theres no reason to waste the super dragon balls on that wish. just use the earth or namekian ones.

It's implied that it theoretically could work if he was relaxed and unprepared, since Krillin hits him with a rock and it hurts him.

I WISH FOR THE WORLD

Thats exactly why its hilarious, and its exactly the kind of dumb shit Goku would do.
They built up the whole "GOKU YOU HAD BETTER FUCKING REVIVE ME NEXT TIME" gag a lot during the filler before the ToP, I think it'd be a really great gag to have Goku finally remember his promise while thinking about what to wish for after winning

Plus it'd give them something to do when they start up the new arc eventually, they could have to travel around finding the super dragon balls again to actually revive the other universes, so we could get a cool space adventure arc before the garbage U6 arc

>theres no reason to waste the super dragon balls on that wish

Are we using anime filler to justify headcanon now?

nigga this shit is getting can'd

Shenron just wants you to make your wish quickly so he can go back to sleep.