It's shit.

>shitty berserk anime
vs
>shitty berserk anime

>toei shit
vs
>toei shit
I don't see a change OP.

Did a new Fist of the North Star game just come out?

cyborg looks like a PS2 game

No, it's from Fist of the North Star: Legend of Heroes

The Jo JO one looks alright.

Watch the trailer and you'll change your mind.

I like how you didn't actually use a screenshot from the first Souten no Ken anime. Probably because even with the mistake of being in CGI, Regenesis will still look better.

but OP kemono friends and housekei no kuni were successful don't you know that CG is now automatically better than actual hand drawn effort?

I fixed it for you pleb
youtu.be/GzMswHV4rf0

Still boring panning shots. Even Pokemon had better animation

The second half gets better animation-wise, but there's good bits. It's not that bad for it's age, and it's not like you have a better option when it comes to Berserk. First two trilogy movies are trash, anime did the story right

>it's not bad for it's age
It looks like it's straight out of the 80s QUALITY wise. Why do ESL faggots advocate for shitty anime and shitty dus?
>but you don't have a better option
You do, faggot.

it's amazing how pleb you are that you ignored cyborg 009

it's pretty clear only people who never played the ps2 can say that. protip: ps2 looked much worse.

Can the jojo entro cgi guy just be in charge of everyone. Pls and thank you

Probably because it's shitty shonen trash from a forgotten era? Give me one reason it shouldn't be ignored. It does nothing. Literally nothing of value

ishinomori has done more for the industry than miura or buronson can do in 2 lifetimes.

>muh industry
Why should I care what sells in a capitalistic society? Money does not co-relate with art. I don't have stock in the industry. So I do not care what does or doesn't sell. If that's your only argument to make then Justin Bieber must be your favorite band

It was one of the last to use cels. Don't game, and far from shitty

And it looked like an 80s anime regardless of the industry having perfected cells during the time it came out.

>Money does not co-relate with art.
Ishinomori is the king of manga, you retard.

The fact that you call Cyborg 009 shitty shounen from a forgotten era shows your lack of taste in art.

Even if you disregard his influence, Sabu to Ichi alone puts Ishinomori in the upper echelons of mangaka.

I don't know why you're so proud of being ignorant, though.

Kasumi ≠ Kenshiro

You're forgetting Infinity Force and KoF too.

They're not gunna go Magnetic Rose on a serial anime that may not even do well given it's profanity. But they did fine for a lot of it, a lot looks great. Golden Age isn't the most hyper story anyways. They got the atmosphere and the shot composition down

Come back once you've responded to the contents of my post. That's how conversations tend to go.

>even if you ignore he's shit he's in the upper echelons of other mangaka
Wow.

Such a stupid excuse. The Berserk anime is shit. End of story

>he hasn't read any of Ishinomori's work
Get a load of this casual.

Come back when you actually know your art.

Come back once you've responded to the contents of my post. That's how conversations tend to go.

You're calling him shit without even acknowledging the manga I offered as exemplary of his skills.

You haven't read his work. Why try to shit on it?

>there are people who never heard of ishonomori before
that's why Sup Forums doesn't deserve to exist.

Such a pleb. Pokemon was made by the people who did Berserk. It's not the best looking show, but compared to Pokemon it's a lot more detailed

Come back when you stop being an ignorant retard.

Why is it so hard to actually respond to the contents of my post?

lol

It's actually from the upcoming CG anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=p45RYAO7cmQ

Not the other user but Cyborg is Trash.

Unironically doesn't look bad, it looks different. But not bad (Like Berserk).

The models actually really look nice, but they really need to fix that framerate.

Still, it could be worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=TiTG8_4VgRA

>Hating on Ishinomori
You are no friend of justice.

You don't have to care about him user, any opinion a filthy commie have is to be automatically disregarded.

Sabu and Ichi really ought to get an anime remake done in the same vein as the 2000s Cyborg 009 and Kikaider.

Not that I think the 60s anime is bad or anything. It's done fairly well for the time and budget. They had to get pretty creative with their still shots, and it's quite nice despite the lack of motion and color.

its not about lazyness its about companies noticing most fans dont really give a shit if cgi turd or handdrawn.

would you bake a skill and time consuming cake when you can just shit people in the mouth and get the same amount of money?

can't be any trashier than your entire life

>hate
Teenage lingo please

Your post had no content.

How... how does the new CGI Ken look worse than the PS1 game?
youtube.com/watch?v=zh-lMNSpAAY

> No posted the superior version.

youtube.com/watch?v=nzmPqbnnlRE

Is Souten no Ken worth reading if i loved HnK?